Who is your vote in Smash Ballot

• Thread starter Pok_E 16
  • Start date
I voted for Roy and Ice Climbers. There is also a 3rd character I voted for, and whoever tells me first gets a follow and 3DS friend. Can you guess who?

I voted for Solid Snake from metal gear solid because he was a charachter in Brawl that I could never get to try And I heard that he was pretty good. Also, heard that one of his taunts did damage.
That one taunt is his only taunt ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
My votes went to the pokemon trainer and rayman. For a few reasons. I mean one would be the pokemon trainer was in brawl so he should be in this game, I've stated what they could do in another thread. As for Rayman, well he would just be awesome and would definity be worth a shot

I voted for Isaac from Golden Sun because he's literally the only character I actually want to see in Super Smash Bros. now.

Reactions: Tri-force64
I voted for Isaac from Golden Sun because he's literally the only character I actually want to see in Super Smash Bros. now.
It would be nice for a second character promotion (because Little Mac isn't enough)

I CHOSSE rayman:greedy:

i vote for wolf link he was only in one game also fan made games dont count and i think it would be very interesting to see him in smash bros just saying also i think it would be awsome i wonder what kind of attacks he would have though hmm

Tbh, Bomberman is more likely to be included than Klonoa or Rayman. This is because his developers are already apart of the game. Even an item from his games, the X-Bomb, was included! Also, his inclusion wouldn't require any editing, as for rayman's would because he is already a trophy. Bomber Man also started out on Nintendo consoles, with about 5 or 6 Bomberman games for NES. He would also bring an entirely new battle style to the table, with his main weapon being bombs. I can imagine rapid combos of bomb throwing, rolling, and kicking in his moveset. BomberMan AND MegaMan both have the same amount of NES titles, which is a lot. So if Megaman is included, why not Bomberman.

In short: I would be happy if any of these characters: BomberMan, Rayman, Klonoa, were able to make it in smash. Though Bomberman has a bigger chance.

I voted Klonoa cause he needs some more love.

I voted for Inklings from Splatoon because I love Splatoon and wish I could get it, after ssb4 lol They would make a GREAT chracter with something like Pokemon trainer maybe where they switch. One could only imagine :D

Lots of Sonic characters #THEYWONTBECLONES

I voted for Neku from the World Ends With You. I wanted him because he comes from an obsceure series and giving him recognition might expose people to the game, allowing another game to be made. There is also a variety of moves he can have because of his partners and his pins. I also just really want to see him in another game.

Reactions: EpicR
I voted for Neku from the World Ends With You. I wanted him because he comes from an obsceure series and giving him recognition might expose people to the game, allowing another game to be made. There is also a variety of moves he can have because of his partners and his pins. I also just really want to see him in another game.

I was thinking the same exact thing! XD. Neku has so many possibilities but the main reason I want him, other than the fact that he is awesome, is because it might warrant more popularity and a possible sequel.

Reactions: darktatsu01
I think Cranky Kong would be an interesting choice. I think the DK series needs a new represenative and I think you could do more with him to make a unique character compared to Dixie. The main reason I think I want him in is because I think it would be the funniest think to see Cranky smack Nintendo characters with his cane

I voted for snake because he's from brawl and i loved his moves and then i started voting for inklings...like nuts i really hope inklings get in that would be a dream come true <3

I voted for Roy and Ice Climbers. There is also a 3rd character I voted for, and whoever tells me first gets a follow and 3DS friend. Can you guess who?

That one taunt is his only taunt ;)
shantae XD

Last edited by a moderator:
I voted for snake because he's from brawl and i loved his moves and then i started voting for inklings...like nuts i really hope inklings get in that would be a dream come true <3

shantae XD
try again...

inklings

I voted for Sukapon for an extended chance that Rayman will not be a Smash character mainly because there's only one fighting game of its kind and they have the KO Healer custom equipment which is a mechanic that is used in Joy Mech Fight (only stock is replaced with life bars). I might vote for King K. Rool or Captain Syrup (because Wario Land needs a reference at least).

Young Link with masks :D

I voted for Sukapon for an extended chance that Rayman will not be a Smash character mainly because there's only one fighting game of its kind and they have the KO Healer custom equipment which is a mechanic that is used in Joy Mech Fight (only stock is replaced with life bars). I might vote for King K. Rool or Captain Syrup (because Wario Land needs a reference at least).

Sukapon? Ive heard of him, but Im not exactly sure who he is/where he comes from. On the topic of Captain Syrup, Im not sure shes known well enough to be brought ins as a Wario character, considering Wario has many other friends from the WarioWare series that people believe deserve to be in (Like Ashley, whos already and AT)

Sukapon? Ive heard of him, but Im not exactly sure who he is/where he comes from. On the topic of Captain Syrup, Im not sure shes known well enough to be brought ins as a Wario character, considering Wario has many other friends from the WarioWare series that people believe deserve to be in (Like Ashley, whos already and AT)
Sukapon is from Joy Mech Fight (for Famicom and Wii VC). Sure not many people ever heard of him but Nintendo has shown support of obscure Japanese only games in the past (Fire Emblem for example) as well as Prince of Sable as an Assist Trophy (from another Japanese only RPG GB title). Captain Syrup was brought back to Wario Land: Shake It! for Wii (as the last game released in the Wario Land series) and no one would know much about it because it is an old series. I wouldn't mind a Warioware character in smash. It probably happen though because the Wario characters are 2D (and there's 2 assist trophies for Warioware).

Back