Who is your vote in Smash Ballot

• Thread starter Pok_E 16
  • Start date
Well I vote for Sceptile. Now I'm completely aware pokemon doesn't need more representation in smash but there is one problem. Greninja is a water starter from the latest generation. Charizard is a fire starter from the oldest generation. So what's wrong with a grass starter from the one technically in the middle. Plus he could use attacks based upon his leaf blade.

I'm still keeping my vote of Klonoa up, but I've seen some very interesting opinions on the topic of this ballot. Personally, if the ballot allows more than one victor (which I'm hoping is the case) then I believe there should be at least 1 indie represenative. Be it Shantae (Shantae), Shovel Knight (Shovel Knight), Gunvolt (Gunvolt), or even my personally preferred Quote (Cave Story).

I'm just happy to see so many people and franchises want their characters in! Nicalis, Wayforward, Microsoft, Team Meat (for some weird reason), Odd world, Ubisoft, Warframe, Renegade Kid, Young Horses, Galaxytrail, and MORE!

Well, before he was announced, Ryu.
We all know how that turned out :rolleyes:, as a wasted ballot vote. But if I had another chance, I would either vote for Tails, Protoman, Bass or Reyn.
You can vote as many times as you want in the ballot

You can vote as many times as you want in the ballot
The problem is that I've heard that the server only takes one vote per IP, meaning I can only vote once and further votes will be ignored :(

I was about to go vote for Petey Piranha but decided against it when I realized you have to write an entire paragraph about why your character should be in the game. I guess it doesn't matter that much, though, since I haven't ever seen anyone for him.

I voted for Paper Mario! He deserves to be in smash, and how awesome would that be? :D I know I can't be alone on that, Paper Mario is AMAZING (I haven't played Sticker Star due to the lack of i've never had a 3DS LOL) But yeah, I love the Paper Mario Series, it's my favorite (waiting for Paper Mario Wii U still :/) haha, and I feel like I should also vote Professor Layton in as well if anyone knows who that is, he would be a cool and interesting choice!

Well sorry Dixie Kong fans... DK64 was the first video game i ever played, so naturally i want to vote for Tiny Kong or Lanky Kong. Tiny kong as 1st preferance of course. Also i would like to see Typhlosion, but i have given up hope that that's ever happening.

Sora from kingdom hearts because he is boss

If anyone deserves to get a mention or be a playable character in Smash it should be the strangest character in gaming even I learned about from AVGN's latest episode featuring the deep and strange Seaman (on the Sega Dreamcast). Why? It brings the sense of reality as well as the sense of Sega wanting to know everything about you and tries to add something more to your train of thought. I mean why not? It's strange like Wario and Ness and it could have a Flipnote Frog skin. And the backstory of this simulator (simulator representation btw) is fairly deep and based off something from real life Egyptian myth/conspiracy. Something that can prophesize and simulate the purpose of internet forums deserves representation.

Well, I thought long and hard and I really did not know what to choose... In my opinion, almost all chracters have been fulfilled but there were still some characters. Like nes mario or wooly yoshi. I choosed nes mario mainly because he is a very iconic character, and people play the nes mario today. He may not be a great fit though but I still voted for him:p

I voted for king k rool. He is my favorite boss of a videogame. King k rool is a perfect character to be in smash bros. I do not get why some people dont want king k rool in super smash bros. I think that smash bros needs more heavy characters. There are too many light characters in the game. I really hope that he makes it in smash bros. I have voted for him like twenty times everyday.

reply: no just no it wouldent make sense and a waste of a slot .

People complain about all the clone characters in smash but I could only think of 3(without dlc) the other clones u forget there clones because they're so different from the original so.With that little rant out the way what I'm saying is it's not fair to have palutana and pit but pitoo and no Medusa. my next character do sent quite have as long a reason but Simon belmont because duh. Third up we have shante and or the mighty switch force girl because y not. And final we need another robot apart of the team so who else to chose except for quote and curly (skin swap) I promise u they could do alot with their moveset

I just want them to make they game where if you want to play as a character it just appears in the game so you can play as every possible character!! Well that won't happen but I want shadow in it because a 3rd party enemy character hasn't yet appeared in smash bros yet so it would be cool to have any 3rd party enemy character. I also want zoroark or sceptile and call me crazy but I want Zorua in so bad he could just kill people with his cuteness like jigglypuffs rest turned into a attract or something for zorua!

I would love it if the inklngs were in smash bros, too bad they are only costumes.

Back