Who is your vote in Smash Ballot

• Thread starter Pok_E 16
  • Start date
vote qwick or you want get bounous dlc I choose inklings for smash whos with me 1 2 3 inklings inklings inkligs goooo inklings gimme a I give me a N give me a K give me a L give me a I give me a N give me a G give me a S gooooo INlings qwick be qwick about it go here and say in the comments who you vote for to be in the smash bro dlc update you cant say mewtwo or lucus because there already dlc that's so many choices paper Mario or snake or ice climbers or (INKLINS) or Sceptile so many choices

just go here to choose

https://cp.nintendo.co.jp/us/
I voted for Shantae from Shanter (GBC),Risky's Revenge and the Pirate's curse, her dancing transformation and her hair whipping can be good with her move creative, i wonder if her final smash would be good in smash if and i say IF, they added her in smash that is. Hope we get a good character with good moveset and such, it will be great something nice :)

I put in my vote for Simon Belmont. At this point it's almost laughable how utterly impossible that is, if it wasn't such a sad state of affairs.
Maybe Konami will do something that isn't mind-numbingly stupid for once!

I voted Grovyle from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky because Grovyle is AWESOME! He is so cool. I know there are a lot of pokemon characters in smash but Grovyle is different. You have to play the games to see how awesome he is.

I voted Phoenix Wright yeah he is already in the marvel vs capcom game but i still wanna see this non fighter as a brawler in smash.

I voted Grovyle from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky because Grovyle is AWESOME! He is so cool. I know there are a lot of pokemon characters in smash but Grovyle is different. You have to play the games to see how awesome he is.
I did. Even though, no.

I picked Zero but that might not happen because Nintendo obviously sent put a message with the mii costume Dlc that chances of him are relatively low. I think he should have been in the game. Third party characters should not be limited to one per series. I think that Zero would have been a better choice then Mega man

I chose to vote for Iwata now. His legacy must be reincarnated into Super Smash Bros. for he helped develop the Nintendo 64 version of the game

I voted for Miles "tails" Prower because he is one of my favorite video game characters ever and I feel like he could be a good character for smash bros. his up B would be flying his side B could be his tail spin attack his down B spindash and his standard B would be his arm cannon thing.

Reactions: DashTH
I chose to vote for Iwata now. His legacy must be reincarnated into Super Smash Bros. for he helped develop the Nintendo 64 version of the game
While its a nice thought, I doubt that Iwata will be made a character. Hes competing against other characters that are actually in video games. And for the record, hes helped make most, if not all Smash games possible.

Snake or Big Boss

Either works well. Snake was in Brawl and was an excellent character. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain may be the last Metal Gear game, and Metal Gear is an iconic game. He deserves to be put back.

Snake or Big Boss

Either works well. Snake was in Brawl and was an excellent character. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain may be the last Metal Gear game, and Metal Gear is an iconic game. He deserves to be put back.
I agree, Snake should have been in Smash 4. But I think Konami and Kojima (I believe he asked Sakurai to put Snake into Brawl) are having some troubles, so I dont see it happening

I agree, Snake should have been in Smash 4. But I think Konami and Kojima (I believe he asked Sakurai to put Snake into Brawl) are having some troubles, so I dont see it happening

Snake along with a few others was actually planned for Melee but it was too late in the development . Kojima and Sakurai are actually close friends, so there is a slight chance this could happen.

Snake along with a few others was actually planned for Melee but it was too late in the development . Kojima and Sakurai are actually close friends, so there is a slight chance this could happen.
Like I said, thats the reason Snake was in Brawl, because Kojima had asked Sakurai for his inclusion. However, I think Kojima no longer works with Konami, so I dont think he can ask for Snake to be put back.

Like I said, thats the reason Snake was in Brawl, because Kojima had asked Sakurai for his inclusion. However, I think Kojima no longer works with Konami, so I don't think he can ask for Snake to be put back.
That may be true, but it can still happen. Kojima doesn't need to own the rights for him to return to smash.It depends on Konami, if they accept or decline the offer.

That may be true, but it can still happen. Kojima doesn't need to own the rights for him to return to smash.It depends on Konami, if they accept or decline the offer.
This is true,but lets not forget that it was Kojima who convinced Sakurai and wanted Snake to be in Brawl, not Konami.

This is true,but lets not forget that it was Kojima who convinced Sakurai and wanted Snake to be in Brawl, not Konami.
Fan demand ought to enhance our chances of Snake's inclusion in Sm4sh. But then again, I don't see how adding Snake will benefit Konami at all other than adding more publicity to the character, especially due to the lack of Metal Gear Solid games on Nintendo consoles. We'll have to wait and see what Sakurai does then.

Reactions: loonieboy
I'd want Klonoa as another namco rep and either Knuckles or Nights for another sega representative; though now that Roy is in I wouldn't mind having anyone else in.

I voted for the inkling because it would have an interesing moveset and mii's arent enough for me. An inkling, even as paid dlc, would help the sales of the new game to skyrocket from the current million players we have on splatoon, and the final smash would be a special such as the inkstrike and it would be a fun character to use in battles too..

I voted for Snake :-:

Reactions: loonieboy
Well, before he was announced, Ryu.
We all know how that turned out :rolleyes:, as a wasted ballot vote. But if I had another chance, I would either vote for Tails, Protoman, Bass or Reyn.

Back