Who is your vote in Smash Ballot

• Thread starter Pok_E 16
  • Start date
I'd Love to see Banjo & Kazooie and Bandana Waddle Dee in Smash:D:)
ye plz

Reactions: anthony91728595
@SuperMii3D @Brook stop with the frigging flame war, for god sake. If you want to continue do it somewhere where you don't spam this place, just make a conversation and get out of this discussion.

Wow, bub, inklings can turn into squids. Still, they use guns and every gunner even has its own special moves. Also, could you please stop with the disrespectful jeers you're giving me. Of smash was the hall of fame, the first licensed game would be in smash. Not the first character in the franchise. Again, Titanfall had incredible reviews but hype died within months.
http://mynintendonews.com/2015/05/1...ced-as-the-best-selling-wii-u-game-on-amazon/

Here you go. The popularity of this game seems to be pretty good. Now, this isnt solid evidence of its popularity, but its a good start. Also, what does licensing have to do with a character being an icon? .-. Im legitimately curious. Of course, I cant seem to change your opinion, and as DerpGuy mentioned, its best that we stop bickering. So if you dont want Inklings in Smash, thats fine, but I already gave you reasons as to why they can be in Smash.

http://mynintendonews.com/2015/05/1...ced-as-the-best-selling-wii-u-game-on-amazon/

Here you go. The popularity of this game seems to be pretty good. Now, this isnt solid evidence of its popularity, but its a good start. Also, what does licensing have to do with a character being an icon? .-. Im legitimately curious. Of course, I cant seem to change your opinion, and as DerpGuy mentioned, its best that we stop bickering. So if you dont want Inklings in Smash, thats fine, but I already gave you reasons as to why they can be in Smash.
Well I'll conclude myself as well then. Inklings just don't fit into the Smash universe. Also, it is risky to say Splatoon will be popular because it hasn't released yet. That's all for now.

Does anyone think theyll reveal some results of the Ballot this E3? It could be a possibilty, I dont think theyd keep a ballot open for 6 months and only have 1 character come out of it. Im hoping we get maybe 3 characters, and they should be newcomers, Veterans are a thing of the past, but Im sure they'll still make it in.

Does anyone think theyll reveal some results of the Ballot this E3? It could be a possibilty, I dont think theyd keep a ballot open for 6 months and only have 1 character come out of it. Im hoping we get maybe 3 characters, and they should be newcomers, Veterans are a thing of the past, but Im sure they'll still make it in.
Hopefully they reveal new modes

Hopefully they reveal new modes
I want more Smash Run maps :p Also, for the Wii-U version, they need to do that Final Battle on Smash Tour as its own mode.

I want more Smash Run maps :p Also, for the Wii-U version, they need to do that Final Battle on Smash Tour as its own mode.
I know we need at least 2 more Smash Run maps, and instead of having smash run final battles we have Race to the Finish mode, Enemy Smash under multi-man smash, and SPECIAL SMASH! And also replace Run and Climb with Race to the Finish and add more maps (such as the R.t.t.F from Smash 64, the Adventure Mode areas, Melee's R.t.t.F, and some SSE levels. Also R.t.t.F of the Smash Run map(s) and an option to see each other in Smash Run (as in you can damage each other to steal their stat boosts).
I'd pay a lot of money for that.

I know we need at least 2 more Smash Run maps, and instead of having smash run final battles we have Race to the Finish mode, Enemy Smash under multi-man smash, and SPECIAL SMASH! And also replace Run and Climb with Race to the Finish and add more maps (such as the R.t.t.F from Smash 64, the Adventure Mode areas, Melee's R.t.t.F, and some SSE levels. Also R.t.t.F of the Smash Run map(s) and an option to see each other in Smash Run (as in you can damage each other to steal their stat boosts).
I'd pay a lot of money for that.
4 player Target Smash would be the shizz. Also, Id say more Run and Climb maps would be cool, especially if they were based off of some of the Sidscrolling stages, like Mushroomy Kingdom and Icicle Mountain (From Melee) Maybe the Great Maze from SSE should be one of the Smash Run maps?

4 player Target Smash would be the shizz. Also, Id say more Run and Climb maps would be cool, especially if they were based off of some of the Sidscrolling stages, like Mushroomy Kingdom and Icicle Mountain (From Melee) Maybe the Great Maze from SSE should be one of the Smash Run maps?
Never thought of those ideas. Great Maze would also be an interesting map for Smash Run.

I voted for bass in the smash ballot because i thought that his bass buster would be used and he could be faster than megaman by dashing and his final smash could be him and treble merged. Now that i said who i voted for in the smash ballot who did you vote for?

I voted for Shrek. How about you guys?

I personally voted for Shovel Knight. It seems that everyone is XD

Inkiling ofc :p

Although I voted again for Shantae, hopefully nintendo won't mind :p

I voted Shovel Knight, I've seen gameplay of the Shovel Knight games and I feel like he could have a pretty good shot. Plus he's getting some support from fans as well. Plus he feels like a legit smash character, like fighting with him would just feel so right.

Shovel Knight. He's a knight that fights with a shovel, what's there not to like about him. I also made an extra ballot of Ice Climbers because I liked having Nana backup Popo a lot, plus the chain grabs were hilarious.

I voted for the Inklings because I know that they most likely have some good chances of getting into Smash Bros in my opinion :p I really don't plan on to change it either . Though I'd love to vote for some others like Young Link or Wolf or so , I chose Inklings ^_^

I feel as if I'm the only person that voted for Tabuu. Think about it. His move-pool could be gathered from his boss fight in Brawl, just toned down of course, plus a few new moves. if Tabuu actually did make it in, not only would he be a "different" character, but he would also be the first ever ORIGINAL fighter for Smash Bros., not to mention he would represent the Smash series itself. As for explanations as to how he isn't completely destroyed, just have it in his trophy description or something.

vote qwick or you want get bounous dlc I choose inklings for smash whos with me 1 2 3 inklings inklings inkligs goooo inklings gimme a I give me a N give me a K give me a L give me a I give me a N give me a G give me a S gooooo INlings qwick be qwick about it go here and say in the comments who you vote for to be in the smash bro dlc update you cant say mewtwo or lucus because there already dlc that's so many choices paper Mario or snake or ice climbers or (INKLINS) or Sceptile so many choices

just go here to choose

https://cp.nintendo.co.jp/us/
I voted for Ninten from the game Mother. He is a part of the Mother series along with Ness and Lucas. Ninten needs to be in the game for obvious reasons.

Snake because he was very fun to play and is just way to cool to for get left behind. Ice climbers because of their chain grabs and how good they were. Wolf because he was very fun and too cool too!

Last edited:
Back