who's going to be your fav character in the new SSB4?

• Thread starter Trainer Red
  • Start date
Trainer Red

Trainer Red

Champion
Towns Folk
My 2 favorite characters so far are charizard and greninja :D greninja looks like he will be a swift character and I think his move set is water shruiken, waterfall, and substitute as his attacking moves :) charizard now is on his own with his mega evolution, also like lucario :) I anticipate this coming game greatly!

Reactions: D4rkDragon
Well, I don't know but for now let's says Sonic, Megaman and Lucario...

Funny thing, the 3 are blue XD

ikr xD now that's funny :)

My 2 favorite characters so far are charizard and greninja :D greninja looks like he will be a swift character and I think his move set is water shruiken, waterfall, and substitute as his attacking moves :) charizard now is on his own with his mega evolution, also like lucario :) I anticipate this coming game greatly!

You've also guessed two of my favourites for the next SSB! I'll use Charizard mainly for its mega-evolution (more for the appearance than the attacks though :D), and Greninja, to deal quick damage.

But I'll also use Pit too, because he was one of my favourites in Brawl, for combo attacks (Side-B attack)!

ikr! :D that's my idea darkdragon ^^

they may make more stages too :) probably bring back some old stages from before like brawl did, make it all in one. that would be an awesome idea if they had all stages remade from old ones.

they may make more stages too :) probably bring back some old stages from before like brawl did, make it all in one. that would be an awesome idea if they had all stages remade from old ones.

How about porting some stages from the N64 version ? There was one stage (of the N64) on which I could spectate peacefully the fight... while CPUs trying to get me always fell off the stage, or renounced. N64/GCN version players, I think you have guessed of which stage I was talking about.

But, I know there's actually one stage from Melee in the 3DS version. Maybe they'll reveal more later (hoping there won't be the Fountain of Dreams from Melee!)

My favourite is kirby, I hope love him, let's hope he's not as over powered as he was on brawl :D

My favourite is kirby, I hope love him, let's hope he's not as over powered as he was on brawl :D

That pink ball was damn hard to throw off the stage, due to its five jumps (just like Jigglypuff, by the way). I guess he was rebalanced in SSB4, as Sakurai decided to balance every character (even the "weakest").

Reactions: xmenpkmntrainer
As for the ones we already know, I like the ones that are the easiest to play as that can also get annoying (Olimar, Pikachu, Sonic). I'm so used to Dr.Mario in Melee but I'm okay with regular Mario. I'm hesitant to judge newcomers.

I am gonna love pit and fox they have always been my smash players. although greninja i am looking forward to having a go at playing.

If I had to choose I would pick Little Mac because he is the BOSS!!!!!

If I had to choose I would pick Little Mac because he is the BOSS!!!!!
On the ground, he's a little girl on the air...

Anyways, it's kinda overpowered... And the defense is strong too...
The balance isn't great, they at least must lowered the defense with that big attack power...

I bet it will be hard to control.

On the ground, he's a little girl on the air...

Anyways, it's kinda overpowered... And the defense is strong too...
The balance isn't great, they at least must lowered the defense with that big attack power...

I bet it will be hard to control.

Sure, it is overpowered, but as you said, in the air, he's totally weak. So, just spam attacks that send the opponent into the air, and you're done with it. For characters who has good air attacks, it's no problem.

Sure, it is overpowered, but as you said, in the air, he's totally weak. So, just spam attacks that send the opponent into the air, and you're done with it. For characters who has good air attacks, it's no problem.

True, but he can still make you a KO when you touch the ground...
I mean he isn't balanced.

My favorite character is going to be king dedede, because he has a long range attacks (With his hammer, i guess) Also a high defense
i also like the down smash he got there

My favorite character is going to be king dedede, because he has a long range attacks (With his hammer, i guess) Also a high defense
i also like the down smash he got there

Bulky-type characters ? They sure are resistant, but, just like Little Mac, once they're off the ground, they lose a good part of their power, and they fell quicker than regular characters (due to poor Up + B attacks).

Megaman. So excited to try him out!

I'm surely gonna play with Rosalina and Zelda, I love Rosalina Gravational Defense/Gravational Pull, I've played with Zelda in all the Super Smash Bros. games that she is in, and I love her, I'd say she is a glass cannon, vulnerable/tricky to play with, but an amazingly strong character when used right. I might play with Greninja, he seems to have an interesting moveset, but I hope he doesn't have characteristics like Sheik, quick movement, but lacks power. I'm interested in Zero Suit Samus too, those boots look epic, but overall my fave is Rosalina.

Bulky-type characters ? They sure are resistant, but, just like Little Mac, once they're off the ground, they lose a good part of their power, and they fell quicker than regular characters (due to poor Up + B attacks).
Oh welp, i never knew that.
i am new to ssb stuff and this game might be the first SSB game i will ever buy, so excuuse me for the dull question, but how do you know their abilities and what type they are? so maybe i can find a better type that fits on my style

Back