who's going to be your fav character in the new SSB4?

• Thread starter Trainer Red
  • Start date
Lucario, definitely. Lucario is one of my top two favorites, so I'll definitely enjoy playing as him.
Yeah. Lucario is a really good character, and with his Mega Evolution, he is now even better. Aura Sphere FTW.

espscially that its gonna have a Mega Evolution lol :D saw char and luc having mega evos lol maybe they'll have mega evos as smashes lol :)

Well in the past I've been using Samus and Captain Falcon, then I started a Yoshi eralmao towards the end of brawl.

So idk, I want to use someone fast and with cheap moves -yoshi egg roll lmao-

Peach is literally the only character I can play with, but I will definitely give Greninja a shot. I love him!
Yes! I think Peach is underrated, not much people find her useful, but she's an awesome character, she dashed out some serious damage for me in Brawl.

Reactions: LavenderTownGhost
Yes! I think Peach is underrated, not much people find her useful, but she's an awesome character, she dashed out some serious damage for me in Brawl.

I actually use her in brawl lol but only in Boss battles lol she can dish out massive damage using her bum lol

I actually use her in brawl lol but only in Boss battles lol she can dish out massive damage using her bum lol
Yup, that side attack is helpful! People really neglect her though, if Rosalina/Zelda is overly used in online play, I'll choose Peach instead. c:

mine would be charazardm, and or mega man. well only of the new ones i like them all a lot but those would be my favs.

My favorites are probably Pikachu, Greninja, Lucario, and Toon Link. I just love those characters. The others seem cool, but some don't seem like they can fight in the games...lol. Like the character Villager. I don't know what he is going to do. And the Wii Fit trainer. I'm guessing she is going to punch and kick lol.

I mainly like mega man being a new character but that's hard...

Ike looks really cool, but I'm gonna go with Charizard.

Pit would probably end up being my favorite, since he's my best and favorite in Brawl.

Peach, Kirby and maybe Zelda, too, since they've also each been a best / favorite since Melee.

But I don't know. I'm behind on news on this stuff, so there could very well be better characters that I won't know about until I get the game, lol.

I am looking forward to both mega-man and little mac for they come from good games.

Megaman Kirby Mii fighter (I can make my own dragon quest character) all the pokemon especially mewtwo if he strikes back(get the joke?) Rosalina

I love link. In my opinion, Link is actually a pretty good character. I also think Pit is great. I can't wait to play as Charizard as well. I have a feeling he will be a great character.

I love link, charizard, mega man and mii fighters. Most likely going to use mii fighters or mega man

Greninja/Megaman might be my new favorite. I like the princess girl from the PIT series though. Cant wait to try her out. My all time favorite is Ness/Kirby/Pikachu so that wont change for a long time.

Wii Fit Trainer will be my favorite for sure, she seems so unique :3 But I'll definitely use Villager too, maybe he'll get me to play Animal Crossing more.

Little Mac, Villager and Greninja are going to be my favorite, but Pit, Kirby and Mega man loos cool too so i'd probably end up liking all of them when the game comes out :p

Charizard and Lucario. Mewtwo if he is added, which I'm hoping for.

I think MegaMan is going to be one of my favorites. I never played a Smash game that included him besides Super Smash Flash. He looks pretty powerful and I can't wait to use that cannon to blast away my enemies.

Back