Who's your favorite villager?

• Thread starter Isabella
  • Start date
Soleil

Freya, Kabuki,Tabby, and Apollo are my favorites... Especially Tabby and Apollo in wild world...

My favorite animal crossing villager is Pecan. She is super nice to me and she gives me tons of items and presents. She always wants to party with me and shes super adorable. I recommend Pecan as a villager in your beautiful animal crossing town.

My favorite villager would have to be Coach. Yesterday, I was Time Traveling, and he moved out and I did not even know it! It made me sad, but then again he was taking up valuable space right in the middle of the town? :3 I do like Coach, though, because he is always talking about working out and getting muscles, and his catchphrase is my favorite. It is "Stubble" I love Coach! :rotfl:

Rory by far! Something about that lion just makes me feel right at home. But i wonder if everyone in acnl would have different villagers as their favorite if there wasnt a tier ranking system of high demand for some of the villagers :0

Wow, this is a hard question...
Well, I'm obsessed with all the villagers from the 劇場版 どうぶつの森 , Dōbutsu no Mori movie, hence I'd have to shortlist them down to
  • Rosie
  • Sally
  • Halberd
  • Apollo
  • Bianca
  • Champ
  • Cesar
  • Cyrano
  • Hopper
Ok so maybe that's more than accounted for...
From these 9, I would prefer;
  • Rosie
  • Sally
  • Bianca / Whitney
All in all, Bianca / Whitney, alongside Fauna or Merengue...
I'll just go with Whitney then!

So yes; Whitney is my favourite villager.

-Whitney_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

Wow, this is a hard question...
Well, I'm obsessed with all the villagers from the 劇場版 どうぶつの森 , Dōbutsu no Mori movie, hence I'd have to shortlist them down to
  • Rosie
  • Sally
  • Halberd
  • Apollo
  • Bianca
  • Champ
  • Cesar
  • Cyrano
  • Hopper
Ok so maybe that's more than accounted for...
From these 9, I would prefer;
  • Rosie
  • Sally
  • Bianca / Whitney
All in all, Bianca / Whitney, alongside Fauna or Merengue...
I'll just go with Whitney then!

So yes; Whitney is my favourite villager.

-Whitney_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png
Whitney is your senpai

Reactions: Kaidan
Mine would have to be Twiggy, she was part of my town in wild world, she just has a special place deep inside of me. Also I like Wolfgang as well for pretty much the same reason. I remember being so sad when they moved out of my wild world town, well they were part of the original 3 in my wild world town. I Still have that same save file.

Probably Marshal, he is my starting villager and he is really cute and white ><
I don't have that many kinds of animal in my town, most of them are bears and squirrels (with some dogs and a rabbit).

:0 this thread i made forever ago is still alive

^ I also love Marshal. He's so popular so if you have him consider yourself very lucky since people would pay millions of bells for him xP

Apollo probably has to be my favorite villager. I remember seeing him in someone's town and I immediately wanted him to move into my town.

My favorite villager is anyone who doesn't annoy me or put heir house in the most unconveint spots

My favorite would have to be Rosie, she just has that thing about her that makes you want to hang out with her and I think it has something to do with the fact I like cats as well.

I like Goldie *~* She's so sweet and kind but she always wants to sell me things for way to much money.
But the disturbing thing about her is that she has an electric chair standing right in the middle of her roomo_O.....I wonder what she wants to do with it.....

Julian and Maple!

i like the owl in the museum

My favorites are Lolly and Bones.
I love Lolly's kindness and interesting ways to do chores.
I love Bones's interest in food :hungry: and how he is lazy
Here are pics of them...
175px-Bones_NL.png
Bones
images
Lolly
I'd trade 50,000 bells for Bones he was my favorite in Wild World, but none for Lolly because I already have her....

My favorite is Hamlet. I find him funny and I like you can make him choose which nickname he calls you.

My fav is Rudy the macho kitty:cat: he is not that bad but if he only drops all that macho stuff he'd be a bit better.

Back