Who's your favorite villager?

• Thread starter Isabella
  • Start date
My favourite villager is teddy:). He hasn't come to my town but he was in Wild World. He was a nice guy to talk to and I am looking forward to meeting him someday in New leaf.

I also like Bluebear and Flip (cuzthey're cute) Bluebear left my town day before yesterday:( But flip is still there:)

Personally I like KiKi

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite Animal Crossing New Leaf villager would have to be Sprinkle and Eunice. Sprinkle is a penguin, I love penguins, and Eunice is a lamb/goat.

My favorite villager is Beardo. I love his little dance he does. It's weird... Maybe because his house is right next to mine? I dunno I just like his character design. c:

I love Cyrano. He looks just SO cool and colorful with all that colours on him. But still, My favourites would be bangle and Roald because they are cute. Bangle because tigers are cool and Roald because I just love penguins.

Bunnie she reminds me of when my family used to own rabbits and she's just a nice villager to be around

my favorite is peanut

my favorite has to be Gaston he's a yellow bunny with a fun attitude. he always where sweaters and is so cheerful I luv doing favors for him .

My favorite is Pietro the sheep. He just looks awesome with all of his rainbow colors. I also love his personality. He's always friendly and talks to me while sharing his funny stories.

My favourite villager is Rocket. I love the pink space outfit and everything in her house is boyish and spacey which is exactly what I like. Another thing is she calls me chickpea and awesome sometimes.
latest

I have a favorite male and a favorite female. My favorite male villager is Gaston because he says some really funny stuff and also he has a MUSTACHE! My favorite female villager is Whitney because she was always so nice to me and I remember giving her a gift on her birthday! That was easy to decide lol.

My favorite is Rizzo
200px-Rizzo.png
I love his color scheme (he also has a personality somewhat similar to my own :p)

My favorites are
Ozzie's a koala bear who's super laid back and chill, and he never says anything negative. The guy practically radiates calmness. Bella is a mouse, and she was one of the first ones to greet me in NL, and I thought her quirkiness was cute.

I absolutely hate
THE DEVIL
It took about 10k, and a fishing rod to convince her to stay, and whenever I played a game with her, it's like she predicted what I was going to do! She left the very next day :rage:

Ribbot because honestly what's cooler than a gosh darn robot frog? lol :rotfl::wacky:

so far... Ruby! We are bff she said... LOL i love her shes so cute! I also like tom he cracks me up MEE-YOWZA!:D:p I've never had a villager move out before I wonder how that feels?

I would say Ozzie the koala bear because he is a very calm one very much like me in some sorts of ways and koala bears are very cute in my opinion :3 and also that he doesn't really say anything of negative stuff and so because of this I enjoy the character of him and his presence in my town . I have a few others but I probably forgot them but I can remember if only I didn't sell my game :unsure:

Reactions: ZombieslayaX
I would say Ozzie the koala bear because he is a very calm one very much like me in some sorts of ways and koala bears are very cute in my opinion :3 and also that he doesn't really say anything of negative stuff and so because of this I enjoy the character of him and his presence in my town . I have a few others but I probably forgot them but I can remember if only I didn't sell my game :unsure:
Ozzie's your favorite too? *High fives*

The favorite villager i had was Hamlet... However, I stoped playing the game for a couple of months and he left my town... Why Hamley, whyyy did you leave me ;___; We could live forever together in my town ;___; He's so freaking adorable!

My favorite is villager is from super smash bros. for 3ds and Wii u.

And also cube the penguin.

I have Tom, Margie (she's moving today though), Portia, Flora, Egbert, Gwen, Kid Cat, Chrissy, Muffy and Shep in my town. So far, Kid Cat is the one I like the most in my town, but I also like Gwen a lot...

What's your favorite villager in your town?

Back