Who's your favourite Mario Character & why?

• Thread starter Naiwen
  • Start date
Luigi! I think he's much better than Mario. He jumps higher, runs faster, I want to stroke his moustache and he has his own flutter jump. How can you not love the mean-green-ghost-eating-machine?

My favorite mario character is Donky Kong. I like Donky Kong because I like gorilas andthat he is super strong.I like how he gives mario a challenge
when he steals princess peach

Rosalina. Because she's god of the Mario Universe. Her backstory is very sad and interesting, which makes her feel more three-dimensional than most Mario characters. And that she's the caretakers of the Lumas, who will eventually grow up to be stars and planets in the Mario universe.

Why do I think more of Luigi than anyone else? He has a distinguishable and amusing character, being the easily scared younger brother, he always follows his heart, and in Luigi's Mansion(stop hating and actually play it) he shows how brave he is by fighting off hundreds of terrifying ghosts in order to save his brother. Luigi is the only Mario character to gain a personality. He inspires others to try and faces his fears. He is also my favorite video game character.

Luigi! I think he's much better than Mario. He jumps higher, runs faster, I want to stroke his moustache and he has his own flutter jump. How can you not love the mean-green-ghost-eating-machine?
I agree.

Luigi
It’s not easy being Luigi. The lesser of the two Mario brothers constantly plays second fiddle to the more famous Nintendo mascot Mario a fact that has become so true over the years that some of their games actively poke fun at it.
Luigi is great

as my mii will obviously not count, I'm thinking dry bones. on the Wii it's the only character I remember playing if I didn't use my mii. I think he's cute (even though he's is basically a zombie)it's funny to see this while driving
103px-BoosterSeat-DryBones.png
but sad because does this mean a baby koopa died?

Last edited:
Yoshi has always been a firm favourite of mine, ever since I first saw a glimpse of him on Mario 64.
Like the fact you get to meet him and then he talks to you. So much win!

He is quite good in smash bros, as a competitive player too.
Dinosaurs always held a strong place in my heart.

Yoshi being no exception to that rule

My favorite character would probably be Luigi. He was an awesome part of my childhood. I was a big DS nerd, and he'd be in a lot of games I'd play. I would always use him in games like Mario Party, New Super Mario Bros. DS, and Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games! He was my favorite childhood character, and that has yet to change! :p

My favourite Character would be Fawful from the Mario and Luigi Series. I always like returning characters but fawful was especially great with being a lowly servant in Superstar Saga, then being a shopkeeper in partners in time announcing that he will one day come back, and then trying to take over the world in Bowsers Inside Story.

I would say picac- I mean Yoshi
I just love them
And greens one of my three favourite colours

I love Browser. Why? Because he's really good with the add. items in races like lightening bolts, green/red mushrooms & etc. & also Yoshi, because he's so cute & fast & can outrun almost anyone.

i like bowser too, but for much deeper reason i see based on how he acts in storys by taking peach. this is only my perception, but i feel he takes her like that out of jealousy seeing how mario& peach are close friendship in the series. i much understand this, i too get very jealous if someone i care for or love in any ways is not recognizing my feelings or is purposefully shutting me out. im highly intelligent on this stuff so its near impossible to hide this behavior from me: i know it when i see it--even more when i feel it from the person.

i know much well how it feels to be jealous of others as described above, but of course i dont overreact or get violent. i understand why some do, though. thats why i like bowser aside from the cool machines an stuff he has: i can relate to his character for the above reason.

Tie between Mario, Bowser Jr. And Rosalina, for reasons I already gave on another thread huehuehue :wacky:

Dang. Most everybody picked Luigi already.
If I had to chose a favorite Mario character, for whatever reason, it'd be... E.Gadd!

First a reference in Super Mario Sunshine, the mad doc was given a supporting role in the "Luigi's Mansion" and a few guest-spots elsewhere. In each game he shows up in, I'm delighted by his daffy dialogue and the occasional contraption.

But more than that, Gadd's got the personality to back that up: an aged but youthful inventor, experienced and vigorous enough to invent anything in no time, usually pulling up Luigi to "Volunteer" to test it. }]

As odd it can be my favorite Mario character is Mario!! Because I would always choose him as a character in Mario Kart, and Mario Party as well. I do like Yoshi a little as well.

Reactions: Kadaj
Toad is my favorite character because of how cute he is and just the design of him is pretty cool.
Another character I really like is Yoshi, yet again because he is cute and because of all the abilities he has had over the years.

If you couldn't tell from my profile, my favorite character in the Mario series is Wario. I really got my Wario start in the Wario Land series and, in a manner of speaking, I have been drawn to playing Wairo in pretty much every game since, including but not limited to Mario Kart and Smash 4.

Reactions: Kadaj
Like a lot of other people, my favorite is luigi. I get he has his own game, he is rich, he jumps higher, but that is not why. He is my favorite because of the mario and luigi rpg series. He is a wacky character who always made me laugh because of the things that happen to him. I especially loved it when
he had to save mario from the Giant sockop.

Reactions: PersonSP
Ohhhh this is a tough question! I like Boos a lot. They are very interesting characters, with a really cute design.

I also like Yoshis. So innocent... so helpful... so many colors... amazing!

My favorite enemy is Boo, and favorite good charactrr is Yoshi. :)

Reactions: Mizunil
Back