Who's your favourite Mario Character & why?

• Thread starter Naiwen
  • Start date
Mario and luigi are my favourite. I like them since those were my favourite mario game characters since childhood. I like the Mario and Luigi series because of my favourite main characters being in the game

Bowser is probably my favorite. He doesn't have lots of personality in the main series games, but he's awesome in Super Paper Mario and the Mario and Luigi games! He is probably the most funny character in all of the Mario RPG games!
I like Luigi too because i feel he is underrated and really cool in some games.

Well theres two right now which are in the middle and tied, one has got to be Yoshi, he has always been my #1 stuffed animal as a kid:rotfl: but other then that maybe I'd like to say Koopa, because of how adorable they are, and they seem so pathetic sometimes its sad:sneaky: Especially the green ones since there just stuck going back and forth on that little platform, poor koopa:cry: But in all seriousness it's got to be a tie between those 2, Koopa and Yoshi

And besides, the way Yoshi just eats up everything like a dinosaur Kirby, is pretty hilarious and eye catching:D

Bowser_Ani_-_Idle_-_Bowser's_Inside_Story.gif

Cutest dinosaur turtle ever <3

Just kidding, I really don't have a favorite character. I guess if I had to choose one it'd be Bowser. He's the most adorable villian ever. Especially in Super Mario world when he turns into a cat :cat: I also love using him in Mario Kart 8 :sneaky:

Reactions: 3905
Toadsworth (oh no, here comes Warbird with his Toadsworth lecture again)! The keeper of the toads, the protector of Princess Peach, and yet still so undercredited. With only playable appearances in the Baseball series...one day, he will be in Smash Brothers and Mario Kart and every other sports game. Just because he's old doesn't mean he can't move! (Dance Dance Revolution: Toadsworth Mix?? Please?)

My fav character is Luigi. The reason is because I mostly like one of those characters in a series that is not all that strong in the start but the develop into a unique individual. Also, my second fav color is green.

Mine will always be Toad because... well have you evr looked at him?? hes adorable!!! I mean hes a great taunt because my sisters hate Toad so when I beat them with him they get annoyed at his laugh and then Peach uses him in Smash and now he has his own game Captain Toad IDK but Toads are adorable.

Luigi is such a lovable charactee. He is clumsy and sort of a coward, but hey, he sort of conquered his of ghosts. Anyways, this guy is funny and also a cool character to play as in Smash Bros. Especially getting to karate chop people. Also his death stare is amazing.

Well my favorite is Luigi but almost all the posts say that so I'll go with rosalina good character to use in smash bros and mariokart.

Dry Bones, because it can't die. So if I were one I would never die, I'd just crumble and make weird sounds.

I love Browser. Why? Because he's really good with the add. items in races like lightening bolts, green/red mushrooms & etc. & also Yoshi, because he's so cute & fast & can outrun almost anyone.
I likee to play as mario because he really good and cool in mario kart 8

Mario is my fav.

Yoshi! I mean, look at it it's adorable.A cute wittle green dinosaur that lays eggs and eats you.Okay maybe that was a bit creepy but Yoshi's the best! I also like ShyGuy the tiny little red guy wearing a mask(or is it a his face?)

I've always had a weak spot for Mellow. Super Mario RPG is one of the first RPG's I can remember playing, and how he got chased around by that awful raptor just hit my feels at that young age. He has several great moments while you travel with him, too. Next to that, I'd say the Computer out of Mario and the Thousand Year Door. He was so cute~

like DK Because he pushes ppl out their way if ur in frount me watchout !!!!:)

I would probably have to say Yoshi because he's like Mario's buddy with memorable games such as Yoshi's Island and one of my personal favorites Super Mario World ♡. Plus he plays hard in smash, I mean not to change the subject but we can all agree Yoshi is a smash monster. And back onto the Mario subject Yoshi is also cool because he eats enemies and makes them into eggs, so basically he eats something then uses it as a weapon against its own companions, haha.

I don't really know. Toad is really cute, Luigi is very funny, Mario is cool, and much more.

I wonder who Browser is. I think you meant to say Bowser, unless he really is named Browser....
Well I like playing as toad/toadette (ha, you will never know my gender) because dey cute mushrooms.
Though they make strange noises, they still look great and have been with me through all my mario games.

I love Browser. Why? Because he's really good with the add. items in races like lightening bolts, green/red mushrooms & etc. & also Yoshi, because he's so cute & fast & can outrun almost anyone.
L
I love Browser. Why? Because he's really good with the add. items in races like lightening bolts, green/red mushrooms & etc. & also Yoshi, because he's so cute & fast & can outrun almost anyone.[/Q
Same i like yoshi beacuse: hes cute hes green (favorite color) and hes a dinosaur (reptiles are my favorite animal group) and im pretty good with him in smash

I love Luigi, his mario's sidekick for goodness sake, not to mention in some games luigi has extra ability's than Mario clearly does. Also I love all the luigi memes existing <3 Weegee is the boss of all our lifes and you know it

Back