Who's your favourite Mario Character & why?

• Thread starter Naiwen
  • Start date
My favorite of course is Mario. But i like Yoshi and toad. (there cute!) But i like yoshi because mario get to ride on him and he eats eggs and spit them out!

I think Yoshi or Luigi or Mario because i dont know

Mine is definitely yoshi because he's fast cute and cool Anne he survived the age of dinosaurs! In smash bros yoshi is really good with the super fire dragon fwoop!fwoop!fwoop! Yoshi kills all in his path muwahahahahahaha or burn.

My favorite character is also Luigi. This is because Luigi's personality stands out in the series. He can be a coward, but he can also be a hero as well. He dreams of escaping Mario's shadow one day, one day. That's why I like Luigi. I also like him in Luigi Mansion.

I love Yoshi, because his ability with his tongue and laying eggs and stuff is very useful and cool in my opinion. I loved the color green and Yoshi's cute voice! He is pretty interesting, since I do not know much about Yoshi. I want to buy Yoshi's Wooly World to exprience more of his/her awesomeness!!!

Mario because he's the main character

Luigi because he is humble, shy, cool, tall, has a great personality, is tons of fun to play and many more! He is not ugly like wario and walaweegee and not cocky like Mario. He is the best Mario character and will always be too me. He is just soo fun to play and his games are fun and is just the best character and his favorite color is green!

Yoshi! :D
I like him because when I'm playing he's easy to use when I'm playing MK.He's a cute little dinosaur.I also like how he says random jibberish like "bashamo!" When playing MK.I've used Yoshi in Mario Party as well.
tumblr_mztro6Tu5B1toyesvo1_500.gif

Luigi, He is shy and humble and so very much like me that I dont have a reson to not like him. He is always getting overshadowed by mario even though he is a good character. He is clumsy as well and sometimes a cowered (Ghosts), But isn't everyone a cowered sometimes? Anyway, My answer is luigi.

I always love hearing my friends discuss their favorite Mario characters when playing a Mario Kart game, or a Mario RPG, or any Mario Game. So without further ado, mine is none other but... Luigi! Luigi has been my favorite ever since I started playing Nintendo games. He has all the qualities of a Lil bro, he's heroic even when scared, and he's ready to help his big bro at all times. He's goofy and clumsy in many ways, but will always be ready when duty calls.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mario. I mean, the dude's everything. He's your standard character for everything. The classic person you choose when you don't feel like using anyone special. He's the Ryu of Super Smash Bros.: Practically anyone can use him. And for big-looking plumber, he's charismatic and very athletic.

My favorite Mario character is Luigi because he's nimble and quick (even if he does slide around more!) and he's got a more distinct personality in the Mario & Luigi games and even more in Luigi's Mansion and Luigi's Mansion 2: Dark Moon. He can also jumpy way higher than any other playable character and adds a bit of a comedy element to the games. Also, I've always thought Mario looked a bit too plump to be jumping around like he does.

I like sponge the most. Even though he is rarely seen in the Mario series hey is very important in it. In fact he is the reason why all Mario games are so cheery because he sucks up all the sadness and negativity in them. He is often known as the forgotten Mario brother. Research has shown that in the Famicom version when you unlock sponge as a special character when you beat the game with him the princess will be dead and the ending will be very depressing and the system will crash in the end making sponge a forgottened Mario brother that soaks all the sadness in his mustache.
Orange is a lonely color-Sponge

Yoshi, been using him since day one.
Luigi, he was once my main in Smash, I can relate to his character.
Toadette, she's is simply adorable, has a good attitude even when she loses.
Larry, Always liked him the most because his level was the ice world in Mario Bros 3, so yeh, glad to finally be able to play as hiim.
Ludwig, He ruled over the pipe maze level and his hair is cool too.

I think Luigi is my favourite. He is timid but he is the most fun to play. He can jump further and walk faster than mario, but it can just be frustrating sometimes because for some reason he decided to rub butter to the bottom of his shoes.

Either Luigi or Shy Guy! Luigi is fun to play with, has cool design, is much more enjoyable than Mario and the Luigi's Mansion games are awesome! The only thing I don't like about him that much is how his voice sounds when scared and trembling! Shy Guy is fun too, looks really cool and interesting, his voice and the sound he makes are hilarious and is a great option in the Mario Kart games!

Mario is my favorite. I used to Like Luigi in some of the old games because of his long jumps but Mario is and always will be the real dude. Luigi on the other hand will always be "Green Mario" :sneaky:

Reactions: Tho
Bowser for the win! Ever since I played Mario and Luigi: Bowsers Inside Story he is my favourite character. He is just plain awesome. He might seem a little dumb (okay, he is just extraordinarily stubborn) and except for that just all bad talk and brawn but there is a lot more to him. When his minions were capture by another (worse) villian he got all sassy like "Ain't no one locking away my Goombas. Awww helllll naw." (Kind of) And then he gave them an awesome peptalk. He's just plain likeable. And he can spit fire, smash castles and he actually HAS a castle.

And as a bonus, everyone called him the King of Awesomeness. Well, that is a pretty awesome nickname.

But that's all based on one game. A really good game, though.

I always liked Bowser Jr. My favorite Mario Kart Wii character is Bowser Jr. He's so cool in Super Mario Sunshine. First, he wears a bandana, and they he just runs around and makes you do chores. How cool is that? Also, Luigi is pretty cool. Green is my favorite color. Luigi also owns a mansion, even if it was haunted at first.

I like the koopalings, my favorite being lemmy

Back