Worst anime that you watched

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
WTF !!! how could you say that Doraemon is the best !!!
i hate animes where the manga comic is amazing but the anime is horrible - mainly not as good :p
I don't like the art style of such animes. The fact that it's dubbed in Urdu here makes it even worse.

I don't like the art style of such animes. The fact that it's dubbed in Urdu here makes it even worse.
ehhhh ? really ? i like the Mandarin(Chinese ) version - ok the anime is ok but the movie is amazing !!! the actual movie - i really love it since i was a kid :p i would watch the movie many times

Only Doraemon. I hate the art style.
Doraemon?!?! :eek::eek:That was my childhood! Wow, I never knew people hated it. The animation might suck as it is 20 years old. Oh well. Someone dislikes it, no big deal.:whistle:

Lol I understand Urdu :p
My country's official language :0
I would be better with German, though since I am part German,

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BonnetteForever
Doraemon?!?! :eek::eek:That was my childhood! Wow, I never knew people hated it. The animation might suck as it is 20 years old. Oh well. Someone dislikes it, no big deal.:whistle:

Lol I understand Urdu :p
My country's official language :0
I would be better with German, though since I am part German,
So's mine. Taali maar! :p
Heh. I'm surprised - this board got plenty of Pakistanis so far.

I really hate the anime phi brain it turns out cool becose every character is a genius but then the retarded childhood girlfriend ruined it all

Hmm wow. Lol nice to see a Fellow Pakistani Here! Taali mar back :)

Hmm wow. Lol nice to see a Fellow Pakistani Here! Taali mar back :)
It's amazing...How do you all find this place? I've met more Pakistanis on this forum than the entire rest of the internet. Lol.

It's amazing...How do you all find this place? I've met more Pakistanis on this forum than the entire rest of the internet. Lol.
Haha I was googling free 3DS eShop codes and this popped up. Pakistani Skillz lol :p

Reactions: 3dsatackman
...I feel sort of awkward bringing back up the main topic of this thread, but... Hagure Yuusha de Estetica. It was a generic ecchi, yes, it had a story, yes, but I just found it... Offputting. I did finish it, though...

One piece. I didn't really get into it because of the storyline..a kid who eats a special fruit becomes Mr. Rubber? weird...xD

Oh right, I found this anime, I don't remember the name, and it was horrible, it was about this boy, who sleeps whole day, and do chores, it was boring. I don't even know how I strayed to watch that (I only watch Magic/Fantasy animes) There is another anime, and I forbid to say it's name, because it's wrong, and horrible for me to share that nonsense. :hilarious:

Not the worst I've ever watched, but SAO got me really frustrated.
The first fourteen episodes, up will where They clear SAO was Amazing. But when they continued from there it was just horrid. The Alfheim arc made me give up on SAO completely.
As for the worst anime? Probably school days. -~-

Naruto, I think, because it's soooo slow, especially so called "epic battles" when they start fighting in one episode and finish 5-10 episodes later. Extremely boring.

the worst anime i have every watched is yugioh gx

I watched alomost all animes even old ones and i loved them but there's one i never appreciated is Red data girl because it's so lame i stopped watching it and if Fairy tail don't change they timeskip i might not love them

Bleach. Stupid reason, I know, but a human training for 3 days just can't beat a Shinigami training for hundreds of years. The idea is just... gah. No. Well, overall, it's decent, but the idea of that part is stupid.

The true worst anime is Pokemon. I love the games immensely, but the Anime is unbearable. X/Y series seems a lot better (Especially as I watched it in sub), but otherwise, it's naasty.

Reactions: Mr. Kream and Marc
I am not with you on the bleach one but i don't love pokemon anime exept for the one that ash are not in it but Bleach come on man

Pokemon

School days. There were a bunch of warning signs around that show. Everyone was saying do not watch and worst anime ever so I just had to see what they were all talking about and watched through all 12 episodes and it is truly the worst anime I've seen.

School days. There were a bunch of warning signs around that show. Everyone was saying do not watch and worst anime ever so I just had to see what they were all talking about and watched through all 12 episodes and it is truly the worst anime I've seen.
Funny, I was looking for anime yesterday and School Days was ranked the lowest out of all the school animes. Life is a string of coincidences :angelic:

Can you recommend any good school animes? Friendship and romance, that sort of stuff? :cry:

Reactions: Knight Rain
Back