Worst Regret Ever in any Pokemon Game?

• Thread starter Lee Sin
  • Start date
Lee Sin

Lee Sin

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
What's your worst regret ever in any Pokemon game?
Mine most recent was killing Deoxys during Delta Episode :c

What's your worst regret ever in any Pokemon game?
Mine most recent was killing Deoxys during Delta Episode :c
You can go back and catch it after you defeat the Elite 4 the second time.

My worst ever experience in pokemon is using a masterball on snorlax when I was really little. Then i saw moltres and i restarted my save file and I caught moltres with a master ball. Then after that I became aware of mewtwo and caught him in a masterball after I restarted one more time. Masterballs...oh why dont you give multiple of those elusive 100% catchrates haha

You can go back and catch it after you defeat the Elite 4 the second time.
I go back to where exactly?

My biggest regret in pokemon was definitely taking a haitus on the series. I honestly feel ashamed that i let other judge me to th point where i stopped playing a series I love. On another note, I also regret waiting to join the competive scene till we got to the broken meta that we're currently in.

My biggest regret in pokemon was definitely taking a haitus on the series. I honestly feel ashamed that i let other judge me to th point where i stopped playing a series I love. On another note, I also regret waiting to join the competive scene till we got to the broken meta that we're currently in.
Broken? Please describe what you think as broken. As to the haitus thing not sure why you let people get to you like that.
I personally don't care what people talk about me, usually only if it's about my family or other things.
@Ramphy I felt dumb :p

Broken? Please describe what you think as broken. As to the haitus thing not sure why you let people get to you like that.
I personally don't care what people talk about me, usually only if it's about my family or other things.
@Ramphy I felt dumb :p
Did you see the winning teams at pokemonworlds this year? Basically all the same pokemon were used. I want to be in a meta where we have diversity. Where i can use pokemon I love and not have to say "Dammit, Its ANOTHER "insert overused pokemon name here." I wanna see a meta where we can all use mons we love and STILL be competitive instead of KNOWING the most used movesets on pokemon.

Reactions: RashRiolu and Nexmind
Did you see the winning teams at pokemonworlds this year? Basically all the same pokemon were used. I want to be in a meta where we have diversity. Where i can use pokemon I love and not have to say "Dammit, Its ANOTHER "insert overused pokemon name here." I wanna see a meta where we can all use mons we love and STILL be competitive instead of KNOWING the most used movesets on pokemon.
Well I kind of like it that way but it would be better it was any pokemon but legendaries, that are overpowered with some items(looking at latios and latias)

Well I kind of like it that way but it would be better it was any pokemon but legendaries, that are overpowered with some items(looking at latios and latias)
I don't see that as the issue. But the point of pokemon is to be creative. How is seeing the same set over and over again fun... I love seeing unique sets I would never expect work. Not the same old same old. Something unique that makes it all majestically work. Without being overused and obvious.

I don't see that as the issue. But the point of pokemon is to be creative. How is seeing the same set over and over again fun... I love seeing unique sets I would never expect work. Not the same old same old. Something unique that makes it all majestically work. Without being overused and obvious.
I feel exactly the same! I can't take it when I try to have a battle and I keep seeing the exact same Pokemon with the exact same movesets in almost every team I battle against! Also, they are the exact same ones suggested by a certain page I really hate (many people on here know which one that is)! It's gotten so boring that I have practically given up competitive battling and just went back to simply breeding!

As for regrets in a Pokemon game, my biggest one is playing through Pokemon Y with the Exp. Share on! It made the game so incredibly easy, it got boring! When I reached the Elite 4, my lead Pokemon, (Mega) Absol, was level 80 with the rest of my team being between 76 and 79! Also, my team was almost entirely of Pokemon like Aerodactyl (Lv. 78 at the time) and Yveltal (Lv. 79), which level up really slow! What was at Lv. 76 was actually Greninja which I never used again after I got Absol and Aerodactyl!

Reactions: J9794 and ThatLoyalGamer
accidentally wasting my master ball on a trapinch

My worst regret was probably deleting my saved data. The reason why is because I had mythical Pokemon in Pokemon Black 2 and I don't know what I was thinking because they were actually all legit from events. I miss my Keldeo (cry cry) and I definitely miss my Arceus from the Dream World promotion that was on GTS before XY came along. Another huge regret was not understanding how wifi worked when I was younger so I missed out on all the other great events they had for Pokemon back then =( ughh so sad.

My worst regret was probably deleting my saved data. The reason why is because I had mythical Pokemon in Pokemon Black 2 and I don't know what I was thinking because they were actually all legit from events. I miss my Keldeo (cry cry) and I definitely miss my Arceus from the Dream World promotion that was on GTS before XY came along. Another huge regret was not understanding how wifi worked when I was younger so I missed out on all the other great events they had for Pokemon back then =( ughh so sad.
I also don't know what happened to my Keldeo :p
Another regret of mine is losing Pokémon Red not sure what ever happened to it.
I still have Pokémon Gold but it doesn't save. I used it on a gamecube because my old gbc I had lost with Pokémon Red.

My worst moment was choosing to buy pokemon x instead of y . The funny thing is I wanted a heracross on my team and i thouhht it was only in x but turns out it was in y :-(

My biggest regret was when I couldn't catch a shiny Druddigon on the Victory road in Pokemon X. I lowered the HP, used an Ultra ball, it wasn't caught. Then it used Dragon tail and the battle was over...

My worst moment was choosing to buy pokemon x instead of y . The funny thing is I wanted a heracross on my team and i thouhht it was only in x but turns out it was in y :-(
You can get exclusives from the GTS. Thats what I use to get it.

Let's see, all in crystal version, killing sudowoodo, killing suicune and therefore not being able to catch ho-oh, master ball on a rhyhorn (although he stayed long on my team). all this on a 700+ hour game so didn't want to reset. But now it doesn't matter too much anymore.

Reactions: J9794
I regret restarting my Platinum. I had a ton of cool pokemon and had hundreds of hours on it but for some reason I decided to restart it D:

I regret my habit of using only my starter back then. I always ended up having an overleveled starter while the other five Pokemon on my team suffered. I didn't really run into much problem until Tate and Liza's gym on Emerald. Why? Because I got Torchic as a starter and this gym's Claydol/Barboach loves spamming Earthquake. Always 1OHKO'd Blaziken. And well, the other underleveled pokemon in my team just get rolled on haha.

Would have saved me a lot of frustration if I didn't play like that

My was accidentally killing Rayquaza and I have no clue what I used that Masterball on. I lost the game along with my Ds lite so, I might try the new Pokemon games.

Back