Worst Regret Ever in any Pokemon Game?

• Thread starter Lee Sin
  • Start date
Losing Pokemon blue and red
Like did if u cry every tim
Pop tats are essential for life
But I lost my pokemon platinum exactly 3 days after completing the sinnoh dex. It was the only time I had done it in a pokemon game. I was also 70% done with national. I searched hastily for 3 weeks, and then cried for a week. To this day I love it to no end

Like did if u cry every tim
Pop tats are essential for life
But I lost my pokemon platinum exactly 3 days after completing the sinnoh dex. It was the only time I had done it in a pokemon game. I was also 70% done with national. I searched hastily for 3 weeks, and then cried for a week. To this day I love it to no end
I've also lost my GBC and Pokemon Red I wish I hadn't :C

Restarting my save file that had a shiny Luxray and Slugma, without transferring them first

And losing my Myster Dungeon game (but I found it later)

Any pokemon game?
Well, I regret restarting Pkmn mistery dungeon DS(time) after loosing to the Luxray crew and loosing a new party member and I think a TM.
Then the pokemon that I was didn't appear anymore and didn't like to play it again that time...
I sort of forgot about the game, since I've stopped trying to have the Pokemon, wich was Mudkip :3

Sleep playing Pokemon or unkowingly spending most of my p and gts half of my lvl100 perfectly balanced mega evolved team and accidentally running away in a shiny battle :( ; ;

accidentally used master ball on magucarp

My worst regret which I bet is similar to most is killing a legendary Pokemon and killing it. I wish that I would save I game progress before I fought the boss. Another mistake that I made was wasting a master ball on a regular Pokemon and not saving it for the legendary Pokemon in the game. That is the worst regrets that I ever made in Pokemon.

I traded my copy of soul silver, without trading my first shiny (shiny golbat) into B/W.

I also traded off my second shiny, Shiny geodude for a shiny darkrai

I traded my copy of soul silver, without trading my first shiny (shiny golbat) into B/W.

I also traded off my second shiny, Shiny geodude for a shiny darkrai
Shiny geodude for shiny Darkrai is a good deal. And 2nd shiny doesn't have the same nostalgia with it imo.

I can relate to the first part though

Shiny geodude for shiny Darkrai is a good deal. And 2nd shiny doesn't have the same nostalgia with it imo.

I can relate to the first part though
it does when you were 5 and both were found in the same cave on the same day... IN UR FIRST POKEMON GAME ;C

it does when you were 5 and both were found in the same cave on the same day... IN UR FIRST POKEMON GAME ;C
Oh wow, dat luck :eek:
But yea that does suck

There was a time I encountered a shiny Geodude in a hoard battle. Not much I could have done really, but I probably could have saved it somehow. It ended up dying to another Geodude's magnitude.

If that isn't my most regrettable moment, then perhaps it would be erasing my save file for Platinum Verison. Yes, I committed the most heinous crime a Pokemon player could, and I never fully recovered from the punishment for my sins.

Also I have a friend who was soft resetting for a Latias, and a shiny one appeared and he accidentally reset his game. I think that's his most regretted moment haha.

The worst regret I have in a pokemon game would be the time I was on my way to shoal cave in Pokemon Ruby, and I ran into a Shiny sharpedo. At the time I was really into sharpedo and thought they looked super cool. I got it down close to 1hp, had it paralyzed, and had 50 ultra balls. I thought I was set.. but no. After 50 attempts, I ran out of ultra balls and all I could do was kill it... Normally I had 99 ultra balls (or close to) at all times as I was hunting for every pokemon I could get in the game, but the one time I didn't was the one time I ran into a shiny.. Haven't seen a wild shiny in any game since.

wow, mine was just a plain out stupid mistake. Mine happened when i was riding my bike through some grass to get to a pokemon center when i was suddenly engaged in a battle. I almost hit run so i could save some time, but when i saw a bunch of stars form around an unusual looking altaria, I froze. I immediately recognized its golden body as a shiny form. I fought it for 10 minutes straight, using my weakest pokemon to injure it so I would not accidentally kill it. Finally, i threw a timer ball with high hopes, and.... IT WORKED! I was so happy I didn't know how to react. Then, horror slammed me in the gut as i realised my 3ds battery had been blinking red since I had started the fight. I ran for my charger, came back in full run, plugged in the charger to the wall, and when i reached for my ds, it was... STILL ALIVE! I plugged it in, and then, nothing... My ds froze and i was forced to turn it off. Saddest. Day. Ever.

Reactions: Alpha Alien
wow, mine was just a plain out stupid mistake. Mine happened when i was riding my bike through some grass to get to a pokemon center when i was suddenly engaged in a battle. I almost hit run so i could save some time, but when i saw a bunch of stars form around an unusual looking altaria, I froze. I immediately recognized its golden body as a shiny form. I fought it for 10 minutes straight, using my weakest pokemon to injure it so I would not accidentally kill it. Finally, i threw a timer ball with high hopes, and.... IT WORKED! I was so happy I didn't know how to react. Then, horror slammed me in the gut as i realised my 3ds battery had been blinking red since I had started the fight. I ran for my charger, came back in full run, plugged in the charger to the wall, and when i reached for my ds, it was... STILL ALIVE! I plugged it in, and then, nothing... My ds froze and i was forced to turn it off. Saddest. Day. Ever.
That sucks

@Mello2002 Dude, i cannot believe what i am seeing in another thread. Some noob that just joined at 12:00 today is demanding nothing less than 625 PC for a shiny SYLVEON. He does not even have proof that it is his, he probably traded it from some1 who hacked it themselves. Besides the fact that 625 PC is something OUTRAGEOUS!!

That's ok he is new but that much pc
If he got 40pc for that he would be lucky try bidding it for 10pc and next time try to catch the Pokemon yourself
625pc that's freaking crazy! Yah next time start it for less

@Mello2002 it has nothing to do with me, he made his own thread and thats how much he wanted in order to sell his shiny sylveon, and i told him basically he was an idiot XD. It's not cool to try hustle people of their money, But 625 is 600 Over the line for me. Noob or not, he knew what his demands were.

@Mello2002 Dude, i cannot believe what i am seeing in another thread. Some noob that just joined at 12:00 today is demanding nothing less than 625 PC for a shiny SYLVEON. He does not even have proof that it is his, he probably traded it from some1 who hacked it themselves. Besides the fact that 625 PC is something OUTRAGEOUS!!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahayahahayayayayahahayahahahshsjdddjfjfurrhejfjfjfjjdjisificjfjfjjdjdjdjdjdjjcçdddfgdrfijfjdjvjr jfjfjfjfjjfjfjfjfjfjskejgiehgjvjfbgudfkfhihdhgdkhrrhgihdphgdoihd8bdobfkbkdgbkbogh8fbifbidobigdoeih8eg8ri8idhg8hidf8hie8fhie8thie8hieibfdibfodibfodibrwokbroihf8dihodibe8irgifhiehfid8hifeobfdoibhdoifd8ih8dihdobiodkgbkfbifbidbidoibd8ibidb8fdoibfdnwfodifbiofobif8bidbdobigdokbeobkbkoefbokebokssbkosbokdsbkdwboifdhoifdboifeoisifoiefbihwfoedhiihfohedobideoivdibdifihcihdhifshifebobeioboibioeobidoifb8iofbibiehibodibiebifdhiehifbpifbieogifshsipfslbkwvdbklhigh
bodobfdhdibodbokdbifephipehihi
w
Soibbiiihhisfhibfibfiehfieifefbiebifehifehifbeifbiifhehifehifehifiefniefnkenfehifennndnkfnksndkefnoefnoeohfeohfeohfhofoefjerefrhehennfohdnofhifhi

I've also lost my GBC and Pokemon Red I wish I hadn't :C
Rkghmgckhhivchvckhckhgfihhodvhvvjovjllhvkhvfkbhkhdkhgxkhfkgfkjckhvkhvhicghkidkddifjfjrjfjfjfrjfhkkvhkhvdljvfnkfkbrfvhfvkfihfivihfvijfibhihhfiifvifbkiihgidhbifdihdihifhifhiehhoofjdhfdinfnskdnlsljsdjosjodsojpwkojfjosjwjonnidnvojojojodvjojfjjfrofeojjnkelkfkrhfrojffeooerfjreojhfro2jbf2orihfeoibfreobivre8ihr8ih8ib2r8bihiedbi2fbiihfhifeihehfehofeihceihcehihiefh8efhefhfehiefhihivhifhif7hihf7hrfrfihcrhfrfhdhebifibebiefbiibbivebiedojodjsojcsjcsjovcjvdjojodjovdjocsjojdodofjoven doddle dnfeojjeocohfndk
iniinrvinfihvibgibdvinoonsonfdonvhodifhdivhkdnsogbidvbidkhvdhvbidvnidbvkdibfnidifdinidinvdnivnidinvnifhidfhI

Back