• Thread starter Jakecreator97
  • Start date

Worst starter pokemon

• Total voters
Jakecreator97

Jakecreator97

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
Out of the selection, which starters did you think we're the worst?

I had to choose other :p All of the above were good starters. But even then I can't make up my mind between Tepig, Snivy, Oshawot, and Chikorita, the 4 worst starters ever :p

I had to choose other :p All of the above were good starters. But even then I can't make up my mind between Tepig, Snivy, Oshawot, and Chikorita, the 4 worst starters ever :p
i though snivy and tepig were pretty cool, but yeah, chikorita and oshwot was a fail.

i though snivy and tepig were pretty cool, but yeah, chikorita and oshwot was a fail.

Snivy totally sucked :bookworm:
As for Tepig, he was pretty useful as Emboar, but only in-game. I wouldn't use it in online battles o.o

I think Snivy looks cool. As for the worst Pokemon starter, I'm going with Oshawott. Gen 1 to 4 were great.

Tepig looks like Turtwig's long lost brother, don't you think?

Reactions: jandkas
Never really liked Oshawott or Tepig.

Chikorita. Awful awful awful Pokemon.

I found Chikorita to the worst starter. It was weak a majority of the Gym Leaders you fought and a few of the Elite Four. I think it really only helped against Brock and Misty and that's it. I am not sure on the positives to it. Is it average Special Defense something to note?

Why does everyone say that Snivy or Oshawott are bad starters?

You guys don't like Chikorita :cry:, I love that Chikorita for a Pokemon Starter,I always choose it in the game :eek:. I will have to go with Oshawott, I never liked that Pokemon especially in the anime it was annoying, but one thing I really liked about Oshawott was it last evolution,it was awesome but overall it sucks big time for me,didn't like the moves Oshawott offered also.

You guys don't like Chikorita :cry:, I love that Chikorita for a Pokemon Starter,I always choose it in the game :eek:. I will have to go with Oshawott, I never liked that Pokemon especially in the anime it was annoying, but one thing I really liked about Oshawott was it last evolution,it was awesome but overall it sucks big time for me,didn't like the moves Oshawott offered also.
I don't hate Chikorita but I found it to be a bad starter for the Gen it was introduced in.

I don't hate Chikorita but I found it to be a bad starter for the Gen it was introduced in.
Oh, Totodile was my second favorite but I will always like Chikorita, that is the only grass type starter I will ever choose :D

Chikorita and Oshawott are the worst for me. I never used them. BTW, everybody hating on Snivy should go and check out Snivy's Contrary (Hidden Ability) It's the best pokemon ever with that ability. ;)

THERE ARE NO BAD STARTERS, only bad trainers.

I love Oshawott. 0.0 But, Chikorita, no. I'll never like Chikorita. Only evolution in that chain I somewhat like is Bayleef.

THERE ARE NO BAD STARTERS, only bad trainers.

No bad starters, no bad trainer... ONLY BAD PLAYERS.

Reactions: jandkas
I love Chikorita, as well as Treecko! I think that Treecko was awesome because unlike other grass starters his stats were more attack-oriented.. But I still really like Chikorita. I'll have to go for Turtwig as the worst starter overall here.

Chikorita was a bad gen 2 joke >.<
It not only looked weird, but it also totally sucked when it came to most gyms and the elite 4. I never tried Meganium in online battles, but I've never seen anyone else do either :p

Reactions: Reece
Chikorita was a bad gen 2 joke >.<
It not only looked weird, but it also totally sucked when it came to most gyms and the elite 4. I never tried Meganium in online battles, but I've never seen anyone else do either :p
Well I still love Chikorita, I did have trouble defeating all those gyms but it was worth it, Chikorita is cute I think :eek: :oops:

Well I still love Chikorita, I did have trouble defeating all those gyms but it was worth it, Chikorita is cute I think :eek: :oops:

Lol, Chikorita is as cute as a blob monster with a feather :oops:

Back