Worst Starter ever

• Thread starter Jakecreator97
  • Start date

Worst starter pokemon

• Total voters

:p

Plant pokes rarely look good anyway. The only cool looking ones are Venusaur, Cacturne, and Sceptile :oops:

:p

Plant pokes rarely look good anyway. The only cool looking ones are Venusaur, Cacturne, and Sceptile :oops:
How can you say no to a cute ,loveable Pokemon like that
chikorita14.jpg

Even Link loves Chikorita !!:
128866421135.jpg

How can you say no to a cute ,loveable Pokemon like that
chikorita14.jpg

Even Link loves Chikorita !!:
128866421135.jpg

Lol, thats a blob alright :oops:
And Link is a kid with mental issues, he gets bullied by chicken :oops:

Lol, thats a blob alright :oops:
And Link is a kid with mental issues, he gets bullied by chicken :oops:
Link got bullied by a chicken too funny, but that's mean Mori, Anyways I am gonna go watch some more of my green mutated blob with a leaf sticking out of it's head cute photos :p lol

Link got bullied by a chicken too funny, but that's mean Mori, Anyways I am gonna go watch some more of my green mutated blob with a leaf sticking out of it's head cute photos :p lol

Its not mean!! Its the truth :p

Lol, they are following him, ohh :(. Those evil chickens, time to play some Chicken Invaders :eek: ..

It's me or they're more chickens in the 3DS version?

It's me or they're more chickens in the 3DS version?
It looks like the chicken hate his guts, I wonder what the user did to make them angry.

I say Other because I think all these starters are good in their own way. Each can apply different strategies, so there isn't really a worst one :p

i haye mudkip

I stopped liking the starters after the 4th gen. The 6th gen starters are just horrible. Delphox is my least favorite of them all. Along with Chespins final evo :p

I stopped liking the starters after the 4th gen. The 6th gen starters are just horrible. Delphox is my least favorite of them all. Along with Chespins final evo :p
Are you serious. They aren't that bad. I actually like the fact we have some unique starter type combinations this gen (Water/Dark, Fire/Psychic, Grass/Fighting)

Are you serious. They aren't that bad. I actually like the fact we have some unique starter type combinations this gen (Water/Dark, Fire/Psychic, Grass/Fighting)

Well I'm talking about looks. xD For me a bad starter is a starter in which I can't stand to look at. In terms of being bad, idk which pokemon wins that award. Maybe Snivy.

Well I'm talking about looks. xD For me a bad starter is a starter in which I can't stand to look at. In terms of being bad, idk which pokemon wins that award. Maybe Snivy.
Well, even in terms of looks I like them haha I may be #teamfroakie but I actually thought the starters looked nice

Well, even in terms of looks I like them haha I may be #teamfroakie but I actually thought the starters looked nice

The first evos were cute. But after they evolved they turned ugly. Only one that I thought was decent was Greninja. Delphox was just a let down. Worst fire starter in all 6 gens. I was pretty upset with it.

The first evos were cute. But after they evolved they turned ugly. Only one that I thought was decent was Greninja. Delphox was just a let down. Worst fire starter in all 6 gens. I was pretty upset with it.
Oh like that you mean. Yeah, I get what you're saying haha Although I think Delphox was meant to be like that to give it a "mage" look if you get what I mean; it could have been worse. Greninja does look epic though

Oh like that you mean. Yeah, I get what you're saying haha Although I think Delphox was meant to be like that to give it a "mage" look if you get what I mean; it could have been worse. Greninja does look epic though

But Fennekin was a fox...They could've made it look really epic if they had continued on that. I would've actually used it more if they had. And I do get what you mean. Just still doesn't look good to me.

But Fennekin was a fox...They could've made it look really epic if they had continued on that. I would've actually used it more if they had. And I do get what you mean. Just still doesn't look good to me.
Yeah, I agree the Fennekin evolution chain could have been a bit better, but I'm happy with what I got haha

I think she meant the looks that the Pokemon has, you know physical description, I think the type blend was on point for the generation, I wished they could have come through with better designs of the starter pokemon, I hated Delphox also, Greninja is the way to go.

I think she meant the looks that the Pokemon has, you know physical description, I think the type blend was on point for the generation, I wished they could have come through with better designs of the starter pokemon, I hated Delphox also, Greninja is the way to go.
Yeah, I know she meant the looks. I was referring to a separate point as to a reason why I like the starters. I still say that they could have looked worse

Back