Worst Starter ever

• Thread starter Jakecreator97
  • Start date

Worst starter pokemon

• Total voters
I really dislike Chespin. It's overall weak and it has pretty bad moves. That's why I chose Fennekin as my starter when I restarted my game.

I really dislike Chespin. It's overall weak and it has pretty bad moves. That's why I chose Fennekin as my starter when I restarted my game.

Well, I liked the 3 honestly.

I think treeco is the worst starter because he's a leaf pokemon and the first battle is a rock pokemon gym leader so you should pick mudkip instead <3

I think treeco is the worst starter because he's a leaf pokemon and the first battle is a rock pokemon gym leader so you should pick mudkip instead <3
That logic makes no sense. Seriously. Treecko is EPIC first off. Second, The fact it's a rock type gym leader indicates that Treecko is a good one to choose, given Grass is super effective against Rock.

now that I think about it there is no worst starter all the starters are good and that's all that matters I take back the treeco thing so yeah all of them all good :D

now that I think about it there is no worst starter all the starters are good and that's all that matters I take back the treeco thing so yeah all of them all good :D
Agreed , all starters have disadvantages and certain advantages during gameplay in the game , certain pokemon are weak to that certain pokemon but a certain pokemon is strong against that pokemon lol.

Agreed , all starters have disadvantages and certain advantages during gameplay in the game , certain pokemon are weak to that certain pokemon but a certain pokemon is strong against that pokemon lol.
well yeah, that's pretty much the whole point of Pokemon xD It wouldn't be fair if one of them had no disadvantages

Legendaries do not have that much disadvantages so I would say that legendaries are over powered and mostly they have all advantages to win against normal pokemon

Legendaries do not have that much disadvantages so I would say that legendaries are over powered and mostly they have all advantages to win against normal pokemon

They do have disadvantages. You just have to know them. They don't have "all advantages" Xerneas is only a fairy type. So any pokemon who's strong against fairies can knock it out.

I challenge you to name one legendary pokemon that does NOT have a weakness
They do have disadvantages. You just have to know them. They don't have "all advantages" Xerneas is only a fairy type. So any pokemon who's strong against fairies can knock it out.
I wouldn't say "can knock it out" in as a universal thing, but yeah in general you're right

I wouldn't say "can knock it out" in as a universal thing, but yeah in general you're right

Well, not most. But the strong ones can :p

I said that legendaries do not have that much disadvantages which leads to the conclusion of that they still have weaknesses , you should read the whole sentence and think about it.

I said that legendaries do not have that much disadvantages which leads to the conclusion of that they still have weaknesses , you should read the whole sentence and think about it.
Legendaries have as much weaknesses as other pokemon though. For example, look at Articuno....sooo many weaknesses there >_>

Legendaries have as much weaknesses as other pokemon though. For example, look at Articuno....sooo many weaknesses there >_>
agreed legendaries do have weaknesses like moltres he is weak against water and articuno is weak against fire types so yeah =P

agreed legendaries do have weaknesses like moltres he is weak against water and articuno is weak against fire types so yeah =P
Not to mention that both take quadruple damage from rock, both are weak against electric, Articuno couldn't take a steel type attack for its life, etc.

Not to mention that both take quadruple damage from rock, both are weak against electric, Articuno couldn't take a steel type attack for its life, etc.
After this post you should redeem you nintendo prepaid card :) lol

After this post you should redeem you nintendo prepaid card :) lol
let's not turn this into a playcoin discussion. Seriously. (In any case, I'm not redeeming it anytime soon).

But yeah, some legendaries have a ridiculous amount of weaknesses.....

I think Treecko is the most underwhelming although it isn't bad. I just found the two alternatives, Torchic and Mudkip, to have much more useful final evolutions. However, I won't mind giving Treecko another go in OR/AS, especially if his Mega Evolution turns out to be good.

Almost all the starters are good but some of them looks too similar it's like they wanna look the same take an example of Bulbausaur and turtwig they are tehe same type and they stand the same way the only different is that turtwig has a tree in his back and bulbausaur has a flower or a plant in his back.

Almost all the starters are good but some of them looks too similar it's like they wanna look the same take an example of Bulbausaur and turtwig they are tehe same type and they stand the same way the only different is that turtwig has a tree in his back and bulbausaur has a flower or a plant in his back.

Yeah you're right, like Turtwig and Chickorita are too similar because they're bother grass type quadrupeds with leaves on their head, or how Chimchar and Charmander are too similar because they both are fire type bipeds with flames.

Jeez, it's almost like Nintendo only has 3 elemental types and 2 body types to choose from
emoticon-00138-thinking.gif

On a serious note, I like all starters, but there's usually 1 from each generation that I greatly prefer. I guess if I had to choose my least favorite, I'd pick Tepig maybe, but I don't even dislike him.

Last edited:
Reactions: BjFauble
Back