Worst Starter ever

• Thread starter Jakecreator97
  • Start date

Worst starter pokemon

• Total voters
Competitively Oshawott and Tepig's final evos were the worst and I honestly think they look too dorky for me. I mean you can't even get their HAs so I guess they're for collecting purposes only. It's a good thing the Gen 6 starters were much cooler.

For me all Unova starters are the worst. Except for Snivy if he got a hidden abilty (contrary), the others can't be used outside in game battle. The design for Tepig and Oshawott are pretty horrible compared to Kanto's starters but not as bad as Turtwig (this one is the ugliest starter that I never chose). But that's for me, for the others might have some different opinions.

Chikorita. I gotta say, no matter how much I use the thing and try to like it, its stats are not meant for attacking. I wish there was a better stat setup for it. I've actually gown pretty fond of the Gen V starters, and even Serperior has a decent movepool, like Aqua Tail and Coil.

Chikorita. I don't have anything against it, but it's not really worth having on your team.

hated mudkip. treeco and trochick were the only pokemon starter i like in third gen i didnt like 5th gen all together

Turtwig. That thing was annoying and I would never choose it as a starter 'mon. :p

not really a fan of its design as well. Looks weird. Like what is it? xD

Turtwig. That thing was annoying and I would never choose it as a starter 'mon. :p

It's a turtle.

Reactions: Mikaya
hated mudkip. treeco and trochick were the only pokemon starter i like in third gen i didnt like 5th gen all together
But I herd teh mudkipz liek u lol

CHICKORITA IS WEIRD

toterra design comes from a japanese god and i loved this and infernape

There aren't any starters I particularly dislike aside from Tepig, and that's only because it's final evolution is ugly.

So yeah. Tepig is pretty bad.

There aren't any starters I particularly dislike aside from Tepig, and that's only because it's final evolution is ugly.

So yeah. Tepig is pretty bad.
That is an insult. I chose Tepig as my starter in White and Black 2 because I considered him the best and most powerful. I dislike Fennekin because I like physical Fire type starters but Delphox is special and looks ugly.

That is an insult. I chose Tepig as my starter in White and Black 2 because I considered him the best and most powerful. I dislike Fennekin because I like physical Fire type starters but Delphox is special and looks ugly.

I picked Tepig as my starter on my copy of White, don't take it personally. Tepig itself has a cute design but Emboar and even Pignite just look wrong.

Reactions: CrazyElf
It is a tough choice, but I have to go with Chikorita. It never rely caught my attention in the first place, and it did not really have the stats I expected from a Grass tyoe Pokemon.
All the other starters were good, and if not, their final evolution made up for that.

the unova starters were pretty lame,the evolutions made sense but the types they turned into and their stats, not cool,not cool at all...:thumbsdown:

From gen 1 until gen 4 the starter is still good..the best if the best for me, entering a new gen (gen 5 and 6), it started to look something a bit differents from the previous one not like those ver much,,this is only my opinion, delphox is like some witch from a cute little fennekin ,how can it be turns into a pokemon look alike human ..snivy which I like only when in basic not at it highest stage which is serperior that look like a snake different form from snivy..hoping if they want make another generation please consider the way of the pokemon will appears

Why so much hate for Chikorita?! It was my first starter...I thought it was cute... :oops:

Reactions: kaw1234 and Artisan
Back