Persona Q Would you like to see a Persona Q giveaway on 3DS Pedia?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date

Would you like to see a Persona Q giveaway?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do we even enter the giveaway?

How do we even enter the giveaway?

It didn't started yet, so you will see the rules once it started :)

Reactions: nicklesimba
Stupid question.

Everyone likes free games.
what this person said everyone likes free games

What is Persona Q?
I'll try to enter.

What is Persona Q?
It's a role-playing game for the Nintendo 3DS :

PersonaQBoxart.jpg

Oooh I love RolePlaying :)

Reactions: Marc
I just watched the trailer pretty Amazing! :nailbiting:

I just watched the trailer pretty Amazing! :nailbiting:

The battle system is from Persona, the exploration is like Etrian Oddysey but it's actually like Persona 1 and 2, plus two different stories.

I just hope it will have a Japanese dub.

Cool never played Persona so this would be new to me but I love
RPG'S! :)

Of Course!! It is disappointing that Persona Q does not have a female protagonist but I still like the game play!.
The character design for this version is so soooo cute too.
I really hope the new Persona will bring back a female protagonist like Persona 3 do!

I must have it...but i can't buy it

Wow... the release is actually pretty close :0
Time flies .-.

Reactions: Neko-chan
Wow... the release is actually pretty close :0
Time flies .-.
November 25th, eh?

November 25th, eh?
For North America.
European users will need to wait three additional days [Nov 28th] and another week for Australian ones [Dec 4th] :p

I've been intensely curious about the games for quite some time. A friend on twitter told me Q is a good jump on point if you're trying to discover the game as it is like a multiverse, what if type of game, so it is and isn't canon. But that would be cool. I'd enter it.

yessssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive never played a persona game, so getting one for free would be a Perfect way to try out the series for the first time. I have heard many recomendations of it, but I wont buy it because im short on Money, and I have already bought to many games this Autumn (Mario kart, hyrule Warriors, smash bros 3ds and wiiu)

No. I want the game... how do you say? RETAIL?

Here in Brazil we use the word "FÍSICO" (PHYSICAL!?) for Games that aren't digital.

^ Well, don't participate then =D

I didn't participate in the Pokémon one (I already have pokémon and didn't want to enter for another game that would remove a chance for someone else that really wanted pokémon, and this is the biggest useless parenthesis ever) but would love to participate in this one!

i like that, is even in my wishlist so: do it, do it, do it, DO IT, ♪can you see all of me, walk into me mystery, step inside, hold for a dear lie♫
oops i was thinking on the game>> i'm quite good at the game>> those shadows a so scrony>> i can crush the shadows>> crush 40
any-aways my favorite trailers are

Teddie:

Junpei:

Yukiko:

Koromaru:

and that mixing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back