Persona Q Would you like to see a Persona Q giveaway on 3DS Pedia?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date

Would you like to see a Persona Q giveaway?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. I want the game... how do you say? RETAIL?

Here in Brazil we use the word "FÍSICO" (PHYSICAL!?) for Games that aren't digital.
brazil speaks portuguese right? then "participe! e so pedir a versao americana! os jogo do brazil vem da USA, qual a versao do teu? tem mais ira demorar muito ate o cartucho chegar aonde tu esta!!"

Yes, because I've never played Persona before and would like to see what it is about.

Yes, because I've never played Persona before and would like to see what it is about.
Persona Q is not like the rest of Persona games at all, you must play P3, P3F (for PS2) or P3P (for PSP) and P4 (for PS2) or P4G (for PSVITA) to get a load of the story, and Etrian Odyssey (for NDS) to get used to gameplay

You don't have to play any of those to play Persona Q, least of all Etrian Odyssey. Marc himself played the game without playing any of those. It just helps the story a little if you've played the previous persona games.

You don't have to play any of those to play Persona Q, least of all Etrian Odyssey. Marc himself played the game without playing any of those. It just helps the story a little if you've played the previous persona games.
I have seen the Persona 4 anime but I started from Persona 3's point of view. After playing the game, I kind of understand what went on in Persona 3 and I have an idea of how the characters interacted with each other in that game.

You don't have to know anything about P3/4 or Etrian Odyssey (especially EO) to enjoy the game.

Of course!! Any free game giveaway is okay with me! :D
My fav trailer:

whats this game about

I would love to see that.

My Fav is probably this one cause it's what really got me hyped about the game.

Sooooooo........ you're gonna make it, don't you> i'd love to have that game, more than you can think i could....
(sorry 'bout that > thingie :oops: my keyboard broke and i can't use question mark in this on-screen keyboard thingy)

and just so you know: you gonna drop dead if you thinking to get this game just like that, the Persona fan will hate the gameplay , and the Etrian Odyssey players will not get along with the story.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, you guys got me so excited for the dang thing, how could I resist!

Sooooooo........ you're gonna make it, don't you> i'd love to have that game, more than you can think i could....
(sorry 'bout that > thingie :oops: my keyboard broke and i can't use question mark in this on-screen keyboard thingy)

and just so you know: you gonna drop dead if you thinking to get this game just like that, the Persona fan will hate the gameplay , and the Etrian Odyssey players will not get along with the story.
I'm in the middle of playing the game right now. Being a big Persona fan I think they did pretty good at mixing the two games together. I've never played a Etrain Odyssey game before and most likely won't cause I don't really care for not being able to see your character at any point but with Persona Q they show them at times and I can live with that. I heard this game was coming out and I pre-ordered it right away. I wish I could have bought the limited edition and even tho I think the game was worth every penny for the standard order the limited edition cost way to much. I think if you enjoy the game play of ether Etrian or Persona you would enjoy this game but I think it really turned out to be it's own style in game play. :)

Reactions: Ashkil
Who wouldn't want a Persona Q giveaway? I love the series alot and I think the E3 trailer wàs the best . It was really awesome and was the first trailer I saw for the game.

Yes Please. That game is pretty much the reason why i wanted to get a 3ds xl and also another hand full of games.

That would be awesome! I need more Persona in my life!!!
tumblr_inline_mmssnjh1pZ1qz4rgp.gif

Heck yeah! My parents don't let me play M rated games...and I'm 14...and I've always wanted to try Persona out! It looks like a great game and I've heard that it's overall a great series! And something about a Yosuke?

This is my favorite of what I saw.

Of course, I would.
Because I'm fan of Persona series, played P3, P3P and P4 and would really love to play PQ.
Since we're gonna have problems with game prices soon (in Russia) and my parents didn't let me buy the game itself in EShop saying it's too expensive, I need to find some ways to get it.
Have a nice day.

brazil speaks portuguese right? then "participe! e so pedir a versao americana! os jogo do brazil vem da USA, qual a versao do teu? tem mais ira demorar muito ate o cartucho chegar aonde tu esta!!"

HAHAHA! Just loved yout reply in portuguese! :D

Yes, it's the same region as USA, we're all american!
But PQ finally came over to this country and I already bought it! :p
It's much better than I expected!

i just hope it don't spoil too much, i played really little of Persona 3 and want to get farther in the game before starting a new one, Makoto Yuki is an awful character, so let's hope is alttile bit more like Minato Arisato, but Yu Narukami is WAYYYYY too funny, so it would be great if is not like Souji Seta, anyways, i got to get my hands on that game!~
HAHAHA! Just loved yout reply in portuguese! :D

Yes, it's the same region as USA, we're all american!
But PQ finally came over to this country and I already bought it! :p
It's much better than I expected!
Thank ya! let's hope i like the game as you did.
BTW i asking this to as many brazilians as i can: have you seen a green Squirrel? i once was in brazil and for a completly lucky strike, i saw a bush-green Squirrel in there, she have spiky-fur ears and lighter green belly, but i couldn't see her tail, when she jumped in the grass, she vasinished like it was in a very deep mist, have you seem her? the place where i saw her was called "villa sao paulo, mogi das cruzes - SP" if you ever go to that place, cloud you PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE take a photo of her and send me?

before this giveaway starts, i's like to add another video, that it could NOT be ignored!
with that said: can you start that contest the hawk up already????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back