Would you purchase AC:NL if it did not have multiplayer?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
No

I would have still bought it, I started playing on the GameCube, and that one did not have multiplayer.

Of corse I would. ACNL is my favorite video game and I believe it is worth every penny and every second of your life ;)

I don't know that is a tough one for me I think I would buy it but I would be sad, cause ACNL was the first interactive 3ds game that I could play with my friend Tohru in the same town in real time..

Untitled.png

I played Multiplayer twice. Once in my town with a friend and once on the island with a random person to see what it was. So the answer is yes, I would =P

I use multiplayer a lot.But I still would download Animal Crossing New Leaf. It is still a really fun game without multiplayer. Because you can do so many things in our own city. That is what I think about multiplayer.

well this is my First AC games and at the time of purchase I didn't even know it had multiplayer lol :p I just found the whole village simulator thing appealing so bought it

I play multiplayer with friends nearly every time I play Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Multiplayer defines most of my AC:NL time as well. I bet that I probably would not have bought it if there was multiplayer, but, at the same time, I'm not sure. I still do single player sometimes, and I don't mind it. I actually find it quite enjoyable some days. Multiplayer definitely is more fun though, especially on the island!

I would just because of the custimisation options. Gotta love that bear suit and Samus outfit.

I would just because of the custimisation options. Gotta love that bear suit and Samus outfit.
I love the Samus outfit! Still gotta get the Varia Suit Pants though. :(

I honestly don't think so. The first few months I played Animal Crossing solo and while it was by no means bad, it isn't nearly as fun as multiplayer. I love trading with users, giving gifts, getting villagers etc. it's a lot of fun for me. I am also really impatient and it would take me forever to get all the sets I have if I had to get them by myself (Ice, Snowboy, weeding day, sweets...) I think that that is what killed Wild World for me. I would totally play it if I had friends to play it with but with no multiplayer and those graphics... Sorry Wild World!

I have nobody to play multiplayer with (thats why i came to 3dspedia) so i guess i would've still bought it

I dont really play online that much, mainly because I only have 1 friend who has the game! :p ACNL is a very fun game outside of multiplayer bacause you can iteract with villagers and get cool items from them, going to the island after 7 and getting a bunch og bugs and selling them for over 100000 bells! so... yea i would buy it

When I bought ACNL, I didn't keep any online or multiplayer thingy in mind. I had played Wild World without online things and so I still would have bought it if it didn't have multiplayer.

Yes I still would play even without that.
I rarely play with others anyway, so it wouldn't make much of a difference for me.
Though, I am grateful for the feature. It's nice to play with friends now and then :)

That's a hard choice. Most of the game is single player but without multiplayer a lot of the achievements would be very hard to get. Getting 100 million bells by just going to the island is insane! Also, if the game didn't have multiplayer it would take everyone more than twice as long to do a lot of stuff and get furniture. That being said I probably would still get it but it would not be as enjoyable. Having fun is what acnl is pretty much all acnl is about and not having friends there would strip away a lot of the fun value of the game.

I would, only because I love Animal Crossing. I often play it online but the majority of the time I'm offline. And not to mention the first one didn't have multiplayer and I still loved it. The multiplayer option is a nice feature though :p

*Funny story: last summer when I got AC:NL, there were lots of people in my Mario Kart 7 clan who also had the game. My mom found out how to travel to people's towns, so she would go to my friends' towns pretending to be me and she would steal various fruits and items xD

You should have your mom join Pedia. I'm bein serious.

But yeah like I said before online never really mattered that much to me. It's honestly stupid on Animal Crossing if you ask me.

Well, yes! I hardly use the multi-player feature anyway. The main game does not need multiplayer either.
Though it is a nice thing to have, meeting and talking to your friends etc. would add more fun to the game.

Well most time my bro and I just helped each other to get stuff in the game
So no,I wouldn´t be so far in the game if multiplayer doesnt exist
and well without multiplayer it would be pointless to make my town as creepy as possible

Back