Xandria

• Thread starter Flarence
  • Start date
Yuri smelled an evil presence from within the hole. "Lets be on our guard, though..."

In response, One put up a quick shield in case the attack came sooner than later. It couldn't hurt to be on guard...

"Stay behind me, guys. The shield should help absorb the blow," he pointed out.

I hope that's the case, at least...
he thought.

Yuri saw Kai beside him and asked a question. "Kai, do you sense anything?"

(COUGH COUGH @EtherealQueenOfHearts)

Kai looked at the otherworldly people. "Yeah, and you guys are the proof that our worlds are merging," Kai said.

Without more delay, Kai walked into the dungeon. "I guess we won't know what I feel until we test it out," Kai said to the group. As they descended into the dungeon, they walked down a very long staircase until the roof began growing above their heads. Eventually, the group reached and open space large enough to house several armies. The staircase ended and the cavern was filled with light from the bottom. At the very bottom of the cavern, Kai could feel the water in the back of his mind... and there was a lot of it.

However, the floor was several hundred feet below the group. Kai stopped in his tracks, spreading his hands out so that Yuri and One didn't fall to their doom. "I'll make a slide, at the bottom, we're going to be fighting in the water... I can sense something like a serpent. . . we'll be fine, and even if you can't swim, I'll make it so you can breathe at the bottom," Kai told them.

Water rocketed upwards from the bottom of the cavern and stopped in front of Kai and the others. it then spiraled downwards and began to solidify. "You guys are lucky I'm a class three. If I was a first or second class Noble, I wouldn't be able to make my element solid like this," Kai closed his hand into a fist and the water solidified into a slide. Kai hopped on and began going downwards and into the lake.

Flarence:
Health: ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
MP: ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Stalfos #1:Health: ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Stalfos #2: Health: ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

With fire bind, the second Skeleton faced defeat as Flarence and Astro tore through the foe.

Flarence turned his attention to the first skeleton, who had it's attention on Shileax. Flarence flanked the foe from behind for a surprise attack, attacking with Flare Blitz, jumping and slashing the foe with his flaming sword, which then made the skeleton catch fire and turn into a pile of ash.

With the skeletons now subdued, Flarence motioned towards the others. "We have to help Lillia finish Link!"

Yuri began going downwards toward the lake. "Hell yeah!" Yuri then cannonballed into the lake. "Hehehe.....that...was fun." Yuri picked up the monsters scent again, but stronger. "Kai, I can smell the monster getting closer." Yuri looked up at One, who looked reluctant to come down. "Hey One, come down here!" Yuri looked at Kai with curiosity. "Wait....is One waterproof?

Astro attacks Link with barely any energy " I feel like I might pass out soon, lets finish this ASAP"

Shileax glances at Astro "u really need to stop passing out." She mutters as she teleports behind link watching carefully for any attacks she moves foward quickly and slashes at it with her staff she moves back quickly watching for any attacks dark link may direct at her.

Astro looks at Shileax In Despair "Sorry sheesh >.> I need to keep you guys health which requires a ton of energy e,e"

"Of course Reploids are waterproof," One laughed. Well, at least, he hoped they were...

He then proceeded to dive into the lake, ready to battle whatever came his way.

((I really hope you're going where I think you're going with the water serpent Flare xD ))

Flarence:
Health: ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
MP: ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Dark.Link.jpg

Link glared at the newcomers as they intruded the battle between himself and Lillia. He greeted them by tossing a few bombs at the group.

Flarence dashed out of the way, but was struck partly by the debris of the explosions. Before the bombs could reach the others, a magician in the back of the group set up a wall to protect Astro and Shileax. He then healed the two and passed out after saying "please, protect Lady Lillia..."

Astro and Shileax are now at Full HP.

With Lillia attempting to keep Link's attention, the rest of the group would still have to evade his items and attack him from any opening they could find.

(Why you gotta spoil it!? x3)
There was a constant stillness in the water as the group all had their fun... that is, until Kai was dragged down by a tentacle that caught his leg.

Kai struggled to free himself, but unless he could get the monster in mid air, it would be difficult to slash the thing with water. Kai gave a sigh underwater... this was going to be a difficult fight.
Water serpent.png
Kai drew all of his knives and they propelled around him. With one swipe of his hand, the knives tore through the tentacle that had caught him and he was released, but no real damage was dealt to the monster. Kai observed the beast and made the obvious assertion. "It's weak on the inside and just under the nape of it's neck it has a small eye that we can attack. I just don't know how much damage attacking one choice alone will cause to it. Just stay calm and don't act irrational. We can do this."

"Damn it!" Yuri said. Yuri looked around the room they were in to see if he could spot anything he could use to his advantage. Then he took a look at One and got an idea. Yuri swam over to One. "Hey One, how strong are you?"

Shileax jumps back from the bombs before deciding hey lets find a way to throw them back at him, Shileax teleports the bomb that's about to explode above link it falls on him.(I won't make it explode yet.... xD)

Astro tries to avoid most of the items been thrown at him.

"'I ate a bowl of nails for breakfast,'" One said. "'Without milk.'"

((Nah, Flare, I was wrong. I thought it was gonna be from Final Fantasy. :p ))

((Are you talking about the serpent from final fantasy 3? :p))
"I want you to throw me at the wall as hard as you can." Yuri said. "Were not that far from one. If you throw me hard enough, i'll be able to jam my sword in the wall and get out of the monsters sight of vision. After you do that, you're gonna repeatedly shoot the monster to gain it's attention. Before it can get to you, I'll bounce off the wall and strike the monsters weak spot." Okay?"

((Yeah! I thought we might actually be in the Nepto Temple xD ))

"I thought you'd never ask," One laughed, grabbing Yuri's ankle and side-arming him towards the wall.

"Come and get me, snaky snaky!" One yelled, running around and throwing grass shield at him. After all, shooting water with plasma couldn't end well...

Yuri was sent flying by One's angry side-arm. "Almost there......yes!" Yuri had reached the wall and jammed his sword deep within. "One! Get it to stay still!"

One cast Grass Shield after Grass Shield at the monster, but he couldn't draw the attention. Suddenly, he found that he couldn't cast them out anymore.

One sighed. He was down to his cannon. So he pulled out his last resort and shot plasma, electrifying both the serpent and himself. The serpent turned towards him, outraged, and rose his tentacles to attack a now-incapatated One.

Yuri was shocked at what length One went to just to take down the monster, but shock turned in to anger fast. Yuri drew his other sword, flew off the wall with incredible speed and performed Tempest Strike. His body span so fast he turned into a human sawblade. He struck the monsters weak spot just before his attack could make contact with One. The monster went down, but he was not quite dead. "Dammit! I have to get One to safety before that monster gets back up!"

"One."

One heard a voice boom, but he couldn't quite figure out where it was coming from.

"You've awakened, I see. Good. I can already tell that you're slowly becoming a warrior worthy of fighting alongside your Maverick-Hunter brothers. I'm sure that even X or Zero would be proud. Which is why I now bestow upon you a weapon..."

Suddenly, One felt an enormous amount of power come from the stone. Feeling revitalized, he leapt at the serpent with a passion, and suddenly, he found himself slashing at its weak spot with a long, sharp sword. The monster crashed into a puddle almost as soon as he made a few quick, clean slashes at it.

"...worthy of the Reploid Hero himself," the voice finished.

One simply stared at his hand, in awe of what now resided in it.

"The Z-Saber?"

Last edited:
Back