Xandria

• Thread starter Flarence
  • Start date
Shileax once and awhile can hear the voices of fallen nobodys, one voice always above the rest is the voice of Saxa (made up) her best friend she does miss her, Saxa was telling her how to unlock the nobody ability teleportation. Shileax listens to her long time friend. Next thing she knows the voices dissapear and her staff is stuck in the target in the bulls eye.
Shileax learned Teleportation- The ability to teleport herself or inanimate things.

Astro still panting and upset he goes up to Shileax " Did you learn a new trick?"

Shileax glances at Astro then teleports behind him she pokes him "I don't know you tell me." She replys smirking as she walks over to the target and pulls her staff out of it she dismisses her staff. "What about you you look upset" she says

Astro looks back on suprise "Wow was it heard to obtain?"

"Hmmm no not really teleportation is natural for nobodys" she murmurs. "You do not look happy what's wrong" she asks

Tears started coming down Astros face " I-I had to kill my sister for my task :~:" Astro falls down to his knees

Shileax watches him for a few seconds before moving to his side and hugging him. She's not good with dealing with things like this, but shed he upset if she had to kill a relative to.

Astro feels the warmth of Shileax and tries to quit crying and he says "T-thank you :~:"

Shileax smiles "your welcome" she says back

Please send details of your moves to me. Thank you! ^-^

Lillia sensed the change in power and warped to where Flarence had been. She observed the roof of the hut and began to think deeply, then proceeding to ask the blacksmith several questions. Flarence was still shaking from his experience. He had found a large barrel filled with water and he dunked his entire face in.

It'd been so strange for him to experience something like that. Flarence now felt the air as he took his head out of the water. However, it felt different. There wasn't the cool and pleasant refreshing breeze of cold air on his face; it was all numb. Flarence's body was altering. The air just felt like a translucent blanket, nothing of any significance other than that the water just weighed on his face. He could not feel the cool or warmth of the water or air. It's like he had lost the ability to do so.

Lillia confronted Flarence and the rest of the group. Looking upon them, they had all experienced something life changing. "Good, it seems like everything is now in order!"

Lillia offered no sympathy, in fact, she didn't really know how to do so. Instead, she made sure to focus on the task at hand. "We have to defeat the hero," she said, "Link is leading a force of dark armies towards the camp as we speak, we have positioned traps and our men are preparing an ambush. As that takes place, we'll need our group to infiltrate the middle of the army and defeat Link. He has no doubt fully recovered by now, but this victory will be swift with the group that we now have. Remember, do not get separated from me."

Lillia began to head away, motioning at the group to follow her.

Kai looked at Yuri and One, who seemed to be having struggles learning a new skill. "You don't have to rush it, it will come naturally when it is meant to. Many develop their skill right away, but those who wait are likely to develop something stronger than they normally would have. Just take your time if you need to," Kai told them, "it is not always a vision that is received, but for many it can be an illusion; meeting someone you may know, or even meeting yourself. In the most common cases though, you will use the new talent as if you have known it all your life, after using it the first time."

Kai then led the group deeper into the forest. People were perched in the trees with bows, they were aimed at the group until they realized Kai was travelling with them. Kai raised his hand and the bowmen in the trees lowered their weapons.

"We've been having struggles here. Men have been disappearing in the woods, so we've been sent to handle it. We're not sure what the cause is, because no one has returned back. It will just be the three of us going deeper into the forest, are you both ready?" Kai asked them.

Astro realized Flarence was looking pale " Are you ok?"

"Ready as I'll ever be," One said. He had to admit, the bowmen had scared him a little, and he almost opened fire on them. He stifled a laugh and said to himself, As if I could take on all these guys alone. Still...he wondered...

Truth be told, he was only thinking of these things to ease his mind. He had no clue what awaited him in the forest, and deep down, was scared to find out.

Shileax glances at Astro

As Astro was looking at Flarence he got dizzy and fell down to his knees. He saw a blurry vision but could not tell what it was.

Shileax turns and puts her hand gently on Astros shoulder,unsure of what was happening.

Yuri put on a determined grin. "Yeah, I'm ready too." Honestly, Yuri did look a bit worried, but he figured it was his mind playing tricks on him.

Astro looked at Shileax disturbed of the pain in his head " Go ahead without me, I will catch up"

One cracked his knuckles against his arm cannon and asked, "Where do we start?"

Kai motioned for the two with him to be quiet as they entered the woods.

The group moved forwards, eventually reaching a heavy fog in the forest. "Stay close," Kai told them. Kai felt uneasy... like something was watching them. He decided not to tell the others. Kai kept up his charade. He had to pretend to be scarred, for the sake of the enemy.

With the current fog, the group couldn't see more than a couple of feet in front of them.

Lillia didn't stop moving when Astro collapsed. However, Flarence immediately rushed to Astro's side. Flarence didn't know Astro too well, but he could at least comfort him a bit. Lillia intervened. "All of you are supposed to have the strength to rival these fallen heroes. If that's correct, then we're in for a death wish, because I can't imagine any of you being able to hold your ground against Link, and now, here you are, falling over your own feet, our world is doomed unless you all get stronger."

Lillia warped away from the group, now advancing to go face the enemy.

Fighting could be heard in the distance as the two armies met eachother on the battleground. Flarence was unsure. He didn't think leaving Astro behind was the answer, but he knew that sitting idle wasn't close to one either.

Flarence walked up to Astro and put him on his back. "Let's join the others," Flarence said to Shileax. "I can sense her energy. Lillia left a trail that you might be able to follow with your power. I saw you teleporting your weapon eariler... you think you might be able to pull it off?"

Astro starts to moan . "Put me down I will only bring you down"

Back