Xandria

• Thread starter Flarence
  • Start date
"You actually know where we're going?" One asked Kai, breaking the uneasy silence that seemed to have formed.

"Perhaps I could Flarence but I'm rather annoyed with your mistress that was rather rude what she said."
"Astro were not putting u down" she comments before concentrating to pick up Lillians Energy trail
" I've got her energy trail we can go but first what about Astro"
She asks "we can't bring him onto a battle field where he can killed when he's like this." She says

Kai wandered and eventually stood still. "An attack is coming from the right. Block it. Protect me, I need to concentrate."

Without another warning, an arrow was coming right towards Kai's head. Kai placed his trust in One and Yuri.

From the forest, skeletons began to emerge from the ground and surround the group. Further away there was heavy quaking, as if a large monster was preparing to attack the group.

Task: Focus on the skeletons and keep Kai safe.

Flarence didn't know what to say. He had to focus. He wasn't sure what he should do, he wasn't the leader here. Flarence could feel something moving inside him. "He will be safe here at the camp, we'll have to go on ahead," Flarence told Shileax.

As if listening to him, a healer approached Flarence, Shileax and Astro. "I'll take good care of him," he said to the Flarence and Shiilieax. The healer set him on a bed and began to use magic to try and heal Astro, though he wasn't sure what was wrong with him.

Astro walks away with barely any engery "Good Luck guys "

Without having time to question it, One threw a Grass Shield up around Kai and started blasting skeletons, getting far away from Kai to draw attention away. He was counting on Yuri to be able to cover the few stray arrows that came towards Kai.

Last edited:
"Ok then lets go." Shileax grabs Flarences arm and concentrates on Lillian's energy trail once she tracks her to her location, she teleports next thing they know there standing behind Lillian. Shileax lets go of Flarences arm and steps foward observing the scene before her.

Astro fell asleep while the healer was doing his he felt that something was trying to talk to him. As he woke up in his dream he was at the same place where he met his sister. "Not this again" But this time he was younger. Astro saw nobody in the garden so he went inside the house. Astro's mum welcomed him " Welcome back Astro!!!!!" Astro was confused, he was kinda happy " Hi mom" She brought him some juice and said " Astro.. as time passes your whip can learn new abilities one of them will have these wards as a chant (Upon the stars in the heaven I sacrifice half my health so increase the damage that will be death) Its name is Starcall, to make it happen put the whip around your arm and say those words" Astro woke up in shock.

Kai was hit in the arm by an arrow due to Yuri's inability to act. Kai winced and kept his concentration on. The quaking of the ground grew closer, just before the creature could emerge into the group's site, Kai yelled. "Get on the floor!"

The fog in the forest solidified into thick water that moved like a hurricane. Kai stood in the middle, and only Yuri, One and Kai would be safe with the warning Kai had given them. Kai stood in the middle as the water swirled and tore all the enemies around the group to shreds.

The heavy quaking now turned into a frantic roar and then a squeal. Whatever huge monster had been approaching the group was torn apart by the hurricane of water that Kai was controlling. With all the enemies defeated, Kai fell to his knees. He opened his pouch of water and used it to get the arrow out of his arm.

With all the fog used up, the group could now see around the forest. The monster that had been slain by Kai had been a Queen Gohma which was now dead on the floor. "The sacred Grove isn't too far from here, but there will be more enemies, let's get moving,"

Flarence:
Health: ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
MP: ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

As soon as Flarence and Shileax were on the battlefield, they would have to fight for their lives. Lillia was already fighting Link, but Shileax and Flarence were cut off by two Stalfos who wore heavy shields.

Stalfos.png Stalfos.png
Stalfos #1: Health: ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Stalfos #2: Health: ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Shileax teleports behind the stalfos and waks it hard a few times then dodges away watching it carefully.

Astro asks the healer "Hey, do you think you can teleport me to my comrades?

Yuri was walking behind kai, with his hand on his head. "Damn it!!!" Yuri thought. "It's my fault kai got hurt...but I can't feel sorry for myself. I need to make sure it doesn't happen again..." Yuri had a depressed look on his face, knowing it was his fault that kai got injured, but Yuri was determined for that to not happen again.

Holy... One thought to himself after witnessing the act of destruction that had just unfolded before him. But he was too stubborn to praise Kai. So instead, he asked,

"What's waiting in the Sacred Grove?"

"Maybe it's some place of worship that was disturbed by some monster. If that's true, it's most likely nesting there..." Yuri said to One

Astro awaits a response from the healer

"...Are we there yet?" One teased, tired of walking and bored out of his mind.

(Sorry guys! Busy work is busy, college and midterms: study... brain fried.exe...)

Flarence:
Health: ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
MP: ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

View attachment 8804 View attachment 8804
Stalfos #1: Health: ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Stalfos #2: Health: ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Astro didn't receive a response. Instead, he was instantly transported onto the battlefield.

The Stalfos could feel the energy from Shileax and was able to predict and block most of her attacks, getting hit by a few. The Stalfos chattered it's teeth and opened it's mouth, shooting a piece of bone at Shileax.

Flarence fought with the skeleton and was struggling against his foe. He was slashed by the foe and then kicked back. Flarence rose to his feet, hearing the voice that had awoken his flame inside.

"You're really pathetic, you know that?" It said inside, "I used to take down things one hundred times this Skeleton's size. It's horrific to see you unable to wield your sword properly. Can you even block? Why don't you try using your brain. I know you're smart. Quit acting like a hero and stop facing things head-on. Use your intelligence. Use your flame."

Flarence dashed past the enemy. He could feel himself getting faster. The skeleton slashed at Flarence, but he dodged and made it behind the skeleton. "That's it!" The voice inside shouted. Flarence took a large breath and yelled, spraying a stream of fire that tore through the Skeleton for massive damage with Dragon's Roar. Flarence noted that: undead enemies are weak to fire.

Flarence welcomed Astro onto the field as the Skeleton in front of him was blasted by the fire. If Astro could attack the second Skeleton, then he would be finished.

Kai yawned. "This area is new, I don't know anything about it. It recently merged into our world. . . Hey, it looks like there's an alter up there"

Upon the alter was an empty pedestal. Three colorful stones aligned the foot of the pedestal. Kai ran up to the stones and picked them up. "This is what we were supposed to get, it's what Lillia asked for."

After the stones had been removed, the ground began opening up from underneath the group. Kai gave a sigh, knowing that there was more work to be done. Although, it was entirely optional to the group.

"We can continue and go further, or go back and deliver the stones. What do guys think we should do?" Kai asked Yuri and One.

Astro closes his eyes and says "Upon the stars in the heaven I sacrifice half my health so increase the damage that will be death" He could feel the power inside of him, increasing. He attacked the Second Skeleton with his Fire Bind " Focus , the first one now!"

Yuri honestly thought we should keep going, but he wanted One's opinion on the matter. "One, what do you think?" Said Yuri

"...Merged?" One blurted out. He was a robot, and robots hunger for understanding. "What do you mean, merged?"

He then added quickly, "We'll talk about it on the way down there." And he gestured to the open ground below the alter.

"Well then, guess we're going down." Yuri said.

Back