Yes: it's Persona Q: Shadows of the Labyrinth!

• Thread starter dwikrid
  • Start date
this video is for the original persona though for the ps1 and psp

I know. @Memento Mori said this was looking like Etrian Oddyssey, when it aims to be like the first Persona.

Nintendo started to release a bunch of trailers, for upcoming games, and YES, we got a Persona Q E3 Trailer :woot:

Nintendo started to release a bunch of trailers, for upcoming games, and YES, we got a Persona Q E3 Trailer :woot:

That's it. Persona 3 Characters CONFIRMED :D! Seriously, that's great, I'm hyped for this game, if only Nintendo or Atlus could release it in Europe, that would be really awesome !

That's it. Persona 3 Characters CONFIRMED :D! Seriously, that's great, I'm hyped for this game, if only Nintendo or Atlus could release it in Europe, that would be really awesome !
That's nothing new though :p

That's nothing new though :p

Yeah, but that's great for people who played Persona 3(Portable/FES). In any case, the game starts to look even better each time, so I can't wait for it!

It seems, we got some new info on out beloved Persona Q game:

Persona Q is hitting the West in the fall and Atlus have detailed the contents of the premium “Wild Cards” version of the game that will be available:
  • A copy of the game
  • An art booklet
  • A copy of the game’s soundtrack
  • A deluxe hard case
  • Tarot Card Set #2 (11 cards total, Arcanas XI-XXI).
The package will retail for $79.99 :eek:

It seems, we got some new info on out beloved Persona Q game:

Persona Q is hitting the West in the fall and Atlus have detailed the contents of the premium “Wild Cards” version of the game that will be available:
  • A copy of the game
  • An art booklet
  • A copy of the game’s soundtrack
  • A deluxe hard case
  • Tarot Card Set #2 (11 cards total, Arcanas XI-XXI).
The package will retail for $79.99 :eek:

Well, I'll still be going for the game. I have never been interested in collector editions of games, since they're basically a way to make you pay more, though this one seems to have good content in it.

Well, I'll still be going for the game. I have never been interested in collector editions of games, since they're basically a way to make you pay more, though this one seems to have good content in it.
Same, also collector editions are really hard to come by here, the only way for me to get them is to ship them from another country, which I'm not keen on that. I agree though, a lot of content has been placed into this collector edition. I personally like the deluxe hard case.

Persona Q will come to Europe, too (alongside with SMT IV, that will be released first, so be patient). It will published by NIS America.

But this is the first time I can say that Atlus is cunning, because the 1st set of the tarot deck follows P4U2 limited edition. Ugh, I don't have the console (like I would buy it, too) :p

I know. @Memento Mori said this was looking like Etrian Oddyssey, when it aims to be like the first Persona.
Oh I am sorry. I did not understand.

I am determined on getting that special edition box to. Have pre orders started yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I am sorry. I did not understand.

I am determined on getting that special edition box to. Have pre orders started yet?

I think only in Atlus website...

I will have to go check that out then. I havent been on their website to check things out in a week or two anyways.

Cant wait for persona q to come out in north america. Almost tempted to buy the Japanese version foir now to hold me over till ours comes out lol.

Cant wait for persona q to come out in north america. Almost tempted to buy the Japanese version foir now to hold me over till ours comes out lol.
Sorry, but I have one thing to say:
Region Lock.

oh ya the stupid region lock lol damn them lol

Persona Q will come to Europe in November, some sources said. It's most likely physical, because they will provide the Premium Edition.

Reactions: D4rkDragon
Persona Q will come to Europe in November, some sources said. It's most likely physical, because they will provide the Premium Edition.
Great! Perfect timing, since I have some money on me, and that I'll get some for my birthday... I'll be sure to get it !!!

Hey guys, i have never played a Persona game before, but this one looks pretty great and its style is really cute (i guess that's what the "Q" stands for? Because if i'm right then this is the first time this game is designed in a chibi/kawaii style? i don't know), and i have a question, would you recommend this game if i have never played any Persona game before?

Hey guys, i have never played a Persona game before, but this one looks pretty great and its style is really cute (i guess that's what the "Q" stands for? Because if i'm right then this is the first time this game is designed in a chibi/kawaii style? i don't know), and i have a question, would you recommend this game if i have never played any Persona game before?
It's difficult to recommend a game purposed to share the joy between P3 and P4 fans. But gameplay-wise, it will be interesting if you prefer dungeon-crawling.

Yeah... They're cute.

About what "Q" stands for... No explanation, though.

Reactions: Leon
Is it more like SMT, or Persona or is it Etrian Oddesey with a Persona skin? Either way is fine but aside from getting great reviews in Japan, I don't know much about it.

Back