Your first Level 100 Pokemon

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
My first was my starter. Typhlosion. I nicknamed him Feraligatr for fun. He made it to 100 because I grinned the life out of Red and let myself get defeated after leveling up a bunch just for fun. more than 30,000 poke dollars wasted. I lost the actual game card. I cri.

Mine was a Mewtwo in Pokemon Omega Ruby

I think it was my Garchomp in platinum. Man he was op to play through the game with.

My first genuine (ive had a lot of cheated pokemon once upon a time) level 100 was a Giratina from Platinum. I loved that Giratina to death it was my prized poke. There was no separating me from that pokemon... except the five bucks it costs for Pokemon Bank ugh can't transfer him. Oh well, now I found a new friend. He's not level 100 but he is a good poke.

For me, my first lv.100 pokemon is Swampert in Omega Ruby!

Mine was empoleon mainly because my team in platinum was emploleon and staraptor

That was cool!

Pikachu in Pokémon yellow. That's my first Pokémon game.

Reactions: Viking
In this thread, I want to know what the first Pokémon you legitimately raised to the prestigious Level 100. This excludes anything you traded for or hacked in. Anything somehow caught over Level 75 is out too. Mine was a Level 11 Magnemite I caught in my White 2 game. I named it Dumb-aWord, thinking it would be useless. I was wrong. What was your first legit Level 100?

my first lv. 100 I trained was a zapdos long ago on firered version after a lot of times of fighting the pokemon league over and over. somestimes I still wish I had kept it to now. so many memeories

Can't exactly remember because it was probably done back since HeartGold or Black. I believe it was a Mareep (seriously). I found an offer for a Lv. 70 Zapdos and the trader requested a Lv. 100 Mareep. So an overwhelming amount of Elite Four and Champion fights with a Mareep holding a Lucky Egg later and I had my max level Mareep. Sadly, someone happened to beat me to it but luckily, someone took my Mareep for a Zapdos.

My first legitimate level 100 Pokemon (Not including the ones from Red and Blue using the Item cloning glitch for many Rare Candies!) was a Sneasle in Pokemon Silver/Crystal. I loved that Pokemon because it could steal stuff with the move Thief. I stole so many Star Dusts and Star Pieces from Staryu to sell for money. As I recall you could also steal Items from other in game Pokemon trainers, especially the ones you could call on the phone.

My first lvl 100 was Charizard in Pokémon Fire Red!

mine was my prized gengar in pokemon y. I loved my gengar more than anything and it was the best. It was my strongest pokemon and it was awesome.

Can you guys remember your first level 100 Pokemon? I think mine was Swampert in Pokemon Sapphire (it's either that or Kyogre). What about you guys?

Oh this is an easy thing for me to remember! My first lv. 100 was a vulpix in emerald. Yes, exactly that: a vulpix, not a ninetails, cuz i was still a complete rookie and didnt know how to evolve much of anything kek XD if a pokemon evolved on me back then, it was always a surprise on my end. Thats cuz emerald was my first pokemon game, and i was still learning the basics then.

Hello I think my first was Charizard in pokemon blue (my first pokemon game) but I think he was very strong because I used him during all my battles from the beginning to the end of

Hello I think my first was Charizard in pokemon blue (my first pokemon game) but I think he was very strong because I used him during all my battles from the beginning to the end of

This is kinda how i was with my vulpix on emerald after catching her, stuck with her till the end, and even beyond hehe^^ of course, this was until i caught raquaza, who was my first legendary pokemon ever! Ohhh i can still remember the day i first caught him such a happy moment yay~ i actually named him Coda after catching him, simply cuz i thought my first legend deserved a cute and masculine name. After that, Coda was my main partner on emerald! Ohhh how i love these exciting memories, they always bring me joy and help me think about how fun these moments were for me!^^

My first level one hundred was Infernape. I mostly used him and he is what helped me defeat Cynthia in Pokemon Pearl. Infernape is my favorite pokemon after all So he deserved to be maxed out first.

I still have my level 100 Infernape in pokebank now. I used him to breed chimchars.

Feraligator in pokemon crystal, which back than was a big deal and took days of training. (now 20 minutes at best)

my first level 100 pokemon was rayquaza, altrough leveling up too much was useless because he coulnd help me in the battle frontier because he coulndt be used and more on the same on the online of B/W and XY

Back