Your first Level 100 Pokemon

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
I remember mine so well. It was a Infernape. It was also my first pokemon in my first game Pokemon diamond. I remember when I was just killing wild pokemon on and on and I was so happy when I finally got it to level 100. It felt so good and I was so happy. I really can't believe that it was in my first game since I remember it so well. It was really special.

First level 100 for me was Mewtwo in Pokemon Yellow. I remember thinking to myself (not sure why, think I heard it from a friend at school or something) that if i got him to level 100 he would evolve into something else. Man was I disappointed when nothing happened x.x

Everyone's like: "Oh! Mine was my starter!" or "Oh! Mine was a legendary!" or even "Oh! Mine was this really OP Pokemon!" and i'm sitting here like:

Bruh...

DO YOU EVEN EMOLGA?!

YES! My first Level 100 ever was an Emolga! But, before you judge, lemme give ya some background:

September 23rd, 2010...
A young 10 year old kid had a dream...
A dream...
Of getting a Pokemon game for his Nintendo DS...
What did he knew about this historical saga?
Welp...

NOTHING!

That's it! That's the explaination! I bought the game. I plugged it in. And i knew NOTHING about Pokemon! Only what the 7 or 8 Pokemon anime episodes that i saw provided to me! I knew Pikachu... And about 6 or more Pokemon... And that's it! And in that time, as a complete noob i was to the series, i thought that every single Pokemon had an evolution! So, in the middle of the playthrough, there's this guy who will trade ya his Emolga for something i can't remember (much relevance, such importance, wow) and i was like: "Wynaut?" So, this is how i got Minipete! And because of my conviction that every Pokemon had an evolution, i solo'd, i'll repeat - SOLO'D Pokemon White with Emolga, not because it had advantage over the gyms or because it was strong (hahahahahahahahahah) but because the stupid kid i was wanted to EVOLVE AN EMOLGA! I destroyed N and Ghetsis with Minipete only! By the time it was lvl 60, the other Pokemons (starter included!) were lvl 25!
And then i reached that moment... The moment of lvl 99:
-Bruh! This guy is so powerful it must evolve at lvl 100 then! [In the background: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:]
And when it got lvl 100 and it didn't evolve... Welp... Let's say i didn't touch the game for 2 whole weeks :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
And that's the story of my first lvl 100 :p
#DontJudgeMePlz

Reactions: Dark Eevee and randysilverwolf
Mine was raichu in Pokemon oras. I wonder traded my member and got this thing. It has good Iv, but bad move pool. I used it anyway and when I got wild charge on it, I was wreaking the trainers. It leveled pretty fast because it's from another trainer . I still have it even in my competetive box, but I rarely use it. If it doesn't count because it's not mine,the first lvl 100 is my shiny whimsicot named 'nightcore ' I bread it so I was pretty happy. It's one of my most used Pokemon and I even did a bunch of stuff with it like all Pokemon contest master rank, collecting all the ribbons, and pokeamie.
<3 a cow

My derp face pokemon!! QUAGSIRE I always use him because he's like the first mudkip

I remember very well.
was Mewtwo in Pokemon OR / AS, for me it was a huge achievement.
I got the Mewtwo because I really wanted it, so I switched my Lugia lvl 51 using the GTS by Mewtwo shiny lvl 100.
I was really happy when I saw it was a shiny Pokemon and that came at level 100.

I remember my first level 100, it was my first Pokemon ever in my first Pokemon game ever, my Emboar!
We had such good times together! All those years of using Flame Charge and Flamethrower and running away from any ground or flying types! Good times!
Of course he isn't the best for any competitive battling, but he's my precious one of a kind first Pokemon!

My first lv 100 was in Pokemon FireRed. I had left a Beedrill in the day care center below Cerulean city. I had forgotten it was there till I beat the elite four, about two or three times and wanted to level up Mewtwo to be my first lv 100.

My feraligator in soul silver

My beautiful chandeluar from black <3

ok... this is gonna sound wierd but... crobat, in pokemon sapphire, I remember training crobat in the elite 4 FOREVER!!!

event clebe got them before I finished the first gym leader i traded them for a shiny starter :3

my first pokemon lvl 100 was PICHU

I only got Pokemon omega ruby a few months ago and the mew event was still running so I just went to mystery gift and got it . it isn't my best level 100 Pokemon I have WAY better but it is my first

My first level 100 was Feraligatr in Pokemon Silver. I really enjoyed using Feraligatr back in the day, but now Feraligatr is hard to run with my team. I feel like he has become obsolete over the years. I would love to see a mega evolution to bring Feraligatr back to form.

My first level 100 Pokemon was Vaporeon. I had kept it an Eevee until it reached level 100... So I guess my first level 100 Pokemon was Eevee...

Mine was my Sceptile from Ruby. I was such a noob back then, aside from using Groudon some, Sceptile was literally the only Pokemon I used going through the game. Since Leaf Blade was really my best option, you can imagine that Steven was pretty tough for me.

It was a flareon on leaf green lol

Well, it may have either been a Charizard, Flygon, Blaziken, Groudon, or Zapdos. I really can't remember which was first, I just know they're all lvl100 now.

Mine was Mewtwo in Pokemon Blue Version. You catch it at level 70 and I was so mystified when my friends told me that there was a legendary Pokemon in Cerulean City. As soon as I caught it I kept it at the front of my party and used it to level my team up through the elite 4.

Back