Your first mario game?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
I like a lot of the mario games but I wasn't crazy about it except for a couple like Mario kart Wii, Mario kart 8 and super Mario 3d World/Land(Wii U) and the super Mario 3d world/Land game really got me back into the franchise and same with MK8 too and own them to this day...yeah no surprise not that long ago they came out :)

I started with the wii copy of the game, and it was loads of fun. I remember playing it with my sister, and she would always beat me and abuse the run button (I have a thread myself for that), and as we traveled across the worlds. I might even get the wii u version because I loved the old one. Also, I don't actually know if this was my first game...beacuse I think It might have been galaxy 2.

My first game was either Super Mario Bros. 3 (the GBA port) or New Super Mario Bros. I remember my aunt had a GBA and let me play Mario on it when I was about 5 or 6. That was also the time when I got my DS lite. Either way, both games were great that I still remember them.

Reactions: T-Player Guy
My first Mario game was Mario Bros, I played it on the GBA.At first I didn't know what to do but then I got the hang of it :).I had no idea who Mario even was, I was just interested in playing the game :hilarious:. It was really fun to play.I think my second game was Mario Kart for the DS, I used to play on my cousin's DS until I got my DS.

Super Mario 64 and Mario Kart 64. As a kid I stayed up all night playing super Mario 64 ( didn't beat it tho) . Mario Kart was the game that got me into enjoying racing games .

My first Mario game? I'm not sure if it was Super Mario 64 or Super Mario Bros. 3 for GBA. But what I do remember was that Super Mario Bros. 3 wasn't that much of great game to me. But that was because I couldn't get past that dang level with the sun that swoops in and tries to kill you.

It's was either Mario kart double dash for gamecube or Mario super sunshine

Super Mario Bros. 3 and then New Super Mario Bros.

Reactions: Nicholas Benjamin
I don't remember if it was mario bros 3 or new super Mario bros because I had played both games when I was really little but enjoy both so that matters

My first Mario game was New Super Mario Bros. on the DS, it was also my favorite out of all the other DS games i got

super mario world!!! it is my favoriteeee, it can be very hard though, i bought on the eshop and its harder than what i remember, i mean i can beat every level on new super mario bros u but on super mario world i just get stuck

Super Mario Bros was also my first Mario game, and will be one of my favorites because of that. With Super Mario World, it's similar here, with friends and family playing it with me. We had to keep trying to get all 96 exits - and some of those Special Star Road worlds were almost impossible :

what game got you into the series? was it an old classic or something more recent? ^^
My first game was New Super Mario Bros DS, and it was pretty fun! But the graphics weren't that good, even though it was still really fun

My first Mario game is a mix of a classic but kinda recent (If you talk about recent 9 years ago) it's new super Mario bros for DS which I loved to play for years it had good levels, graphics, and mini games. the game is also on the Wii U virtual console for $10 which I think it's cool.

Mine is Mario Kart DS.

My first Mario game was Super Mario 64 DS. Before that, I used to play Mario flash games, Mario Crossover being one of my favorites. I also played a few Mario titles with my cousins, but I never got to play for long extended periods. Super Mario 64 DS was my first game, too, and one of my all time favorites.

My first Mario game was Mario party 3. When I was four I used to play Mario party with my mom all the times. It was when I thought Mario was just a party game. My first Mario platformer game is New super mario bros wii. I also used to play it with my mom all the time. (Lonely) I remember when life was just playing around with my family and no school.

My first Mario game was Super Mario Sunshine, for the GameCube. It was also my first console game, which greatly contributed to my love for the GameCube. I first played the GameBoy Advance but never had Mario games on that.. Except for Yoshi's Island if you count that. I eventually got Super Mario World though and enjoyed it thoroughly, but in my opinion Mario Sunshine is one of the best Mario games, being beaten by Mario&Luigi Superstar Saga and maybe a couple of others.

The first Mario game that I got was Mario party DS. I got this game around 2004. I know that they may newer versions of the game but I like to play the first Mario party I got because it is fun and I like the Moche that it contains. My family has a game to you and we will enjoy playing together in the Mario party competitions. My favorite Mario party game inside of it is the icebreaker where you have to break your way through ice and make it outside. The second Mario game I got was Mario kart DS and that game is awesome. I think I beat the whole game and got all the stages in characters and four days because I'm really good at it.

Super mario all stars brought me into the series

Back