Your first mario game?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Ok so my first mario game ever was that one on the GBA? I don't remember which one might have been SUper Mario Bros. 3 IDK. The only reason I played it was because there was a place my mother and I went to since she had business there and they had a gameboy ith the game inside it so I played it since I had nothing else to distract me and I had a lot of fun and eventually we found a copy of the same game where I lived so I payed it on my DS. Of course I also played New Super Mario Bros. DS pretty soon after playin SMB 3.

The first one I played was (Sadly) Mario Cart wii, I had watched mario games on youtube for about a year without my own counsel That had a mario game on it. Until I finally Got a wii and got Mario cart wii. Too bad I didn't like the game much. I got angry at it, a lot

The first Mario game I ever played was Mario Kart {SN} and Mario 64. When I was very young I always pretended I had the power to go and live in many worlds and I have the "power" to go anywhere.

i was 2 when i played the game and watch gallery on my game boy

I think the first Mario game that I played was New Super Mario Bros on the DS. I could never really complete it, I don't know why it was so hard for me. I have the same problem with my New Super Mario Bros Wii. It's just too hard xD Yup, that's what I think.

dr Mario for Gameboy I still have it and I still play it I love it most people don't like it but I do

Hello, every1, its Entity again, and with Nintendo and subsequently the Mario franchise still going strong, I would like to talk about where we first started with Mario. More specifically: The first Mario game you played. For me, the first one I ever played was the original Super Mario Bros. game. Ahh, how I miss the simple games. Just adventuring on a single platform just to always find out that the princess was "In another castle!!" Ahh, the good old days. So, pedians, what was the first Mario game you ever played?
I think it was super mario 2 or something, it was 2 though. It was my first mario game, and I thought it was really hard at first, then it just got easier because I got used to the controls. I didn't really play any lther mario games other than Mario Kart Wii which was a time killer. Im stuck on the last course :cry:, 150cc, rainbow cup, keep on getting silver, its never gold!:mad::mad::mad:. For a time, I considered buying super mario for the 3DS, but then I decided I would get something else. I also considered getting mario kart 7, but I got it for my wii. Now Im reconsidering getting the new mario kart!

My first Super Mario video game was Super Mario Bros. for the NES. I was 4 or 5 years old when I played it! I'm now 13 years old. Ah those were very good times! My Mom had a NES and a copy of the Super Mario Bros. game with the Duck Hunt game. Super Mario Bros. was a very hard game for me back then and even now but I have finally beaten the game recently! Super Mario Bros. Is one of my favorite video games because the game made me like the Super Mario series! What good memories I had with this game. Now that Super Mario Maker is coming out in September I can now relive those memories in a more fun way! Happy 30th Anniversary Mario!:D

My first Mario game was Super Mario Bros 3. By older brother and I bought it cause we had some leftover money, and we really enjoyed it. It was a lot of fun to switch between us and see who could beat levels with the fastest time of most coins.

what game got you into the series? was it an old classic or something more recent? ^^
My first Mario game is Super Mario 64, i was playing that game when i was 5 and wow i was loving it, for some reason i was scared of Mario's face when the game start but that's another day, i was enjoying the gameplay, destroying goombas, and ridding the koopa troopa's shell is so much fun, playing this game gave me the best childhood experience of my life. :)

My first was New Super Mario Bros. It was really fun. It was actually my first game ever. I remember my Mum coming home one night and giving me a box. I opened the box to find a Green DS Lite and New Super Mario Bros. I played the hell out of that game. I think I still have it.

My first was New Super Mario Bros. It was really fun. It was actually my first game ever. I remember my Mum coming home one night and giving me a box. I opened the box to find a Green DS Lite and New Super Mario Bros. I played the hell out of that game. I think I still have it.

new super mario bros was your first game ever? :O, wow I feel old as deku tree

Yeah, same here. New Super Mario Bros for Wii was my first game, which I'm kind of thankful for because it had almost all the stuff from the older games but also had better graphics. I also had a lot of fun playing with my brother, but some of the levels were really hard because to beat the bosses, you had to get certain items and keep them until you get to the boss...

I know that this is gonna sound weird, but I believe the first Mario game that got me into the Mario series is Super Mario Bros 2. :p

It was super mario bros 3 for me because I have such fond memories of playin it when I was little. This game had such a great story, a great level design and a great final boss that it was literally just almost perfect. Maybe it's just the nostalgia that makes me feel this way, but I feel like there is something about this game that just makes it special when compares to other. Mario games on the system. It feels more complete, more fleshed out. More real. It has an undeniable charm aboy it that no one could ever resist. 10/10

My first mario game was Super mario World. What a game! I was instantly in love with it's beautiful art style, many power ups, extensive levels! It was also my first game, and i have a special place in my heart for this game, ill tell you that!

The first Mario Party.

My first Mario game was Paper Mario and the thousand year door. As a kid I could never get past the Shadow Queen. That boss was so frustrating I gave up on the game and didn't play it for up to 3 years. After some walkthroughs and knowledge of the badges I decided to give the game another chance. I felt a great sense of accomplishment when I destroyed the Shadow Queen.

Mario kart 64
Had it when I was born

Super Mario 64. I love that game :3 I'll probably buy the DS version just to have it.

Back