Your first mario game?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
This is a mouthful but mine is Super Mario Bros 3 for the Gameboy Advance (I think it's also called Super Mario Advance 4?)

But this game was the one that came with my Gameboy Advance SP (along with a game guide and SP case naturally), which costed about 120 bucks at the time. I remember cause it was my birthday gift I saved up for myself ^.^

Super Mario on NES.
I still remember how we mashed the controller and nearly cut the port of the NES controller.
Most of time we pass the controller every time a player dies.
It is also funny to see players jump and move with their controllers.
Gives a feeling that it helps Mario or Luigi to pass an obstacle.

The first Mario games I had were Mario Kart and Mario Party.
I had lot's of fun with Mario Kart when I was a kid, but then it broke. Soon later, I got my tiny hands on Mario Party, and enjoyed it for a while until I met Pokemon. But hey! I can't talk about Pokemon here, this is the Mario and Mario Kart forum!

My first Mario game that I have really really played and owned was the New Super Mario Brothers for the DS :D It was a fun game and though I never really finished beating it ( without cheats :rolleyes: ) but it was a fun game with unique ideas and plat forming levels that were really fun :)

My first Mario game I played was Super Mario Bros. I didn't like it too much back in my guppy days because I thought it was impossible to beat. I still haven't beat it to this day, but I plan on beating it... one day. I always get killed at World 8-3 (darn hammer bros.) T.T

My first Mario game i have played was the one on the Game Boy Advanced, me and my little brother used to play it all the time. We beat the game, but after that we stopped. I used to love that game, but the amounts of deaths a gone through. ;-;

It was super Mario bros 2 but I mainly played 3 and some Dr. Mario once in a while.

New super Mario bros for wii

The first Mario game I played was Mario Kart Wii which was soon followed by mario kart double dash and super smash bros melee but the first mario game I owned was New Super Mario Bros.

My first Mario game was new super Mario bros for ds. I had loads and loads of fun playing that awesome and cool game. I liked to use all the powerups and jump as high as I could in the game. I also liked played co op with my family. I really enjoyed this game and have the second game. I am still trying to brat the second game.

My first mario game was mario kart double dash and it was also my first game I ever played~

My first mario game was back in the 90s JK. I was around 6 when i got my gameboy:love:. And with this gameboy i got Mario land six golden coins. And i was soooo bad at this game when i was yung you cant belive that:p i never got all six coins without help.

SMB 3 for the SNES.

If i remember correctly, I believe that the first super mario game i remember owning was a copy of New Super Mario Bros DS, i have a lot of memories playing the game with my siblings, and trying to collect all the coins, i spent hours and hours on end playing that game, i remember i would stay up to 11pm playing that game (THAT WAS LATE BACK WHEN I WAS 7 YEARS OLD), whilst i was watching Kuzco's Academy on that one Disney channel specifically for cartoons, good times... goooood times.

I can't remember the name but i think it was like Super Mario Land for the GameBoy Color. I don't remember the exact name but I knew that it had a hard mode to it after you beat the regular mode, and no save points ,_, it was still a pretty fun game though. (Also I think this thread should be pinned)

It was definitely Super Mario Bros 3 on the NES. All the different powers you could get like the Tanuki Suit and the Hammer Bros Suit made the game so much fun to play. I also loved the various stages like the giant and sky world which really set it apart from the first 2 Super Mario Bros games. I was surprised to see that much content and colorful graphics on the NES especially compared to the other much simpler games.

Super Mario World on the SNES, when i was young i played a lot but never finished till 15 years old. My SNES still work so i play it sometimes or other like Super Metroid

super Mario bros NES

My first Mario game was Mario Kart 64, as well as the Nintendo 64 being my first Nintendo console.

Has to have been Super Mario Bros. on the NES. Once when I was a kid. And again in college, when I spent time speedrunning it against my roommates.

Back