Your first Nintendo console

• Thread starter EntityHoundoor
  • Start date
My first console was a pink ds lite which I got when I was about 5/6. I still used to play it all the way up until I got my first 3ds xl, and to this day it still works (Just the hinges are broken meaning it can't snap open unfortunately.)

And to the people saying that the ds is a handheld not a console, my first console was a wii which I got as a christmas present from my nan when I was about 7/8 or something like that. I still use it to this day even though I have a fully working Wii u since I have too many wii games and I didn't move any data over to my wii u since it was too difficult to do because I couldn't plug both in and it just simpl couldn't be done. My wii does suffer some crashes from time to time though, not too sure why.

While My Gamecube was the 1st Console I owned, My mom bought us a NES when I was a really young kid, and we had games like Super Mario Bros (With Duck Hunt), Yo! Noid, I think I also had Mario Bros. 3.

NES, but tragically I don't have it anymore. I'd love to be able to play some of my old faves, especially Solstice.

Back