Your first Nintendo console

• Thread starter EntityHoundoor
  • Start date
My first game console was a Gameboy Advance SP that I got when I was about 6. Instead of a GBA game, the first game I ever played (with my brother) was Pokemon Gold. It was a really fun game, and playing Gold was the reason I became a gamer and lover of Pokemon. Those days were fun... Until my brother deleted my save file just because he wanted his name on the file of my game >.<

GBC, how i loved that blue adorable brick

Reactions: UltimateGamerCami
I have been a game addict ever since I was a little kid. My first console was the NES console my dad gave me when I was 3. I didn't understand the controls or what I was doing, but I loved that console and still have it today. So, what was your first Nintendo console? What games do you play for nostalgia? Answer below in the comments.
It would be the dsi then dsi then a 3ds.

my ds when i got it i didn't know how it worked. i was 3 and i played sonic rush (witch is one of the best ds game's) one day my little step sister grab the ds out of my hand saying "this is mine!" and then i sayed "no its mine" i grabed the bottom screen she grabbed the top screen and started pulling. it rips in two we both stared at each other for a few seconds and started crying and ran up to our parents room thankfully my step dad (who no longer is because my mum and step dad broke up) was able to fix it with some duck tape it broke a few days later but meh. its just me dutch and mum now (dutch is my dog) and im happy wwith that because none can come into my room and (this actually happend) POUR WATER ON PS2 BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT IT WAS THIRSTY!

My first console was the Gamecube and just like all the Pedia-ists that posted on this thread, I still have mine till today. I really enjoyed playing it but nowadays I cannot find time to play it as i am busy with other consoles anyways I thank Nintendo as I was brought up with their consoles and I really enjoyed the games more than any other. Thanks nintendo!

My first console was a PS2. Not mine technically, my cousin's but he let me keep it. We played NFS MW on that I remember. Oh the days. Then I got my Ds in 2009 I think , the old fat one, made in 2006 (they still made it even after the lite). I lost interest in my PS2 then and shifted to my Ds with Pkmn Soul Silver, my first Pokemon Game. I loved it oh. I still have it to this day. Not one problem it has. 10 years since it was manufactured.

I really miss the old Nintendo though. My 3ds Xl buttons got bad just after 1 year! I play my Ds from time to time. It has a huuuge game library that I think only some consoles can match.

The first one I played was my dads original Gameboy very few games, but I was about 6 or 7 at the time so I found amusement from it.
Next thing I got was the Gameboy advance we had many games for it.
Then I got a Gameboy advance sp the lit screen was a big improvement from the Gameboy Advance. Same amount of games my favorite being kirby and the amazing mirror.
Then we got the Original DS and got some games.
Then I got a DS lite which I still have so I can still play my GBA games.
My most recent is my 3ds XL my favorite device yet :3 in which my first game I bought myself, it was Kingdom Hearts DDD.

My first console ever was the gameboy color <3 i got it when i was 4 because my older sister bought a GBA so it was all mine to play with, i culd still buy my own games for this and it was a lot of fun, (except my sis could connect her GBA to our GC and i couldnt ;-; ) i had great times with it until i bought the DS then RIP GBC, i still have it its the kiwi colored one

First was the NES.

I know I had several games for it but I can only remember Super Mario Bros. 3 because it's the one I've played the most. For some reason it never saved my progress so every single day I'd try to beat it but always got tired at the last level of W7.

That would be the Gameboy Advanced SP NES edition when I was 5 or 6 years old

Reactions: Gamer4647
The Super Nintendo Entertainment System was my first gaming console and those 16 bit classics like Super Mario World and super Metroid and the legend of Zelda: a link to the past and street fighter 2 champions edition were the most remembered games, at least for me. The sleek look of the console and the amazing music to accompany these great games made them what they and the SNES the definitive classic game console and it will always be the best game console in my opinion

Actually I started with a normal NintendoDS when they first came out. The first ecer game I got for it was Nintendogs. RIP doggies, the game has been lost XD
I enjoyed playing things like pokemon black and white, and I was obsessed with animal crossing.
So much so that whenever I went out somewhere I had to take it with me XD
My friend used to have a Gamecube, until her little brother broke it along with a ps3 and xbox. :3

The original Gameboy Advance/Gamecube. I don't remember which came first.

Reactions: UltimateGamerCami
My first handheld was the Game Boy Advance SP (Tribal Edition btw), and my first home console was the Wii

Just because I mainly started playing all sorts of games on the DS and Wii doesn't mean I'm missing out on the Gamecube library - I bought a controller and memory card recently

A NES someone gave me but my cat ate up. Never knew cats chew wires

A NES someone gave me but my cat ate up. Never knew cats chew wires
Lmao

I started with a Gameboy Color GOD I love that thing I got It for christmas back in 2000 I didn't expect to get one and man It was so much fun like many my favorite games were Pokemon back then me and my friends had so much fun with our gameboys and that thing sure is indestructible a kid threw it from stairs and all It got was a little crack on the screen but apart from that It was fine by now It still has that crack and the horn doesn't work anymore but IT STILL WORKS!!!.

I have been a game addict ever since I was a little kid. My first console was the NES console my dad gave me when I was 3. I didn't understand the controls or what I was doing, but I loved that console and still have it today. So, what was your first Nintendo console? What games do you play for nostalgia? Answer below in the comments.
My first Nintendo console was a NES I've owned almost every nintendo console except the new 3ds

I think it was either a GBA or a DS Lite. I got my GBA (that I still have by the way) from my cousin because she told me that she didn't want it (woohoo for me). My mom gave me my DS Lite at an airport when we were going to fly to Walt Disney World. She said that she got it so I wouldn't be bored on the plane. I love my mom so much :).

A blue Gameboy ^^

I got it on my sixth birthday from my uncle along with Mega Man: Wily's Revenge and some obscure multipack. The games I remember playing the most however were Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3 and R-Type... up to the point where I got Pokemon Red of course ;)

Back