Your mood

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
how're you feeling at the moment? why are you feeling that way?

a bit annoyed about something...why not solve it rather than leaving it...=/

Annoyed, at work right now and dealing with people on the phone. Can't wait to get out of here Dx

a little tired. Got up pretty early.

A bit bored and tired - I have lots of homework to do during this week off school and I really want to just relax. xP

Excited. Trying some new things out! =D

Thankful to be home, although I've got an early morning ahead, as I need to run a few errands, and then attempt to catch some Z's before I have to be at work in the evening. >_>

I feel a bit irritated...ugh...oh well.

WHY DID I START MY DAY EARLY

Oh well I got a Subway sandwich out of it... I'm happy.

At least I've got loads of caffeine already in me and more on the way for my long night ahead.

THANK GOODNESS FOR NOS/ROCKSTAR

Hmm, energy drinks never really do that much for me. Doesn't stop me drinking it though.

At the minute I'm quite tired, it's been a bit of a long day (and I've still got a bit of work to do).

Reactions: 2 people
Hmm, energy drinks never really do that much for me. Doesn't stop me drinking it though.

At the minute I'm quite tired, it's been a bit of a long day (and I've still got a bit of work to do).
Energy Drinks are lifesavers for me, considering that I don't move around much at work, so I tend to concentrate the energy as much as possible and use it when I need it. I know that sounds crazy, but it works for me. :D

A little tired. I might get an early night tonight.

Really, really tired. In the weekend I'll have more time, though.

Good, It's a really nice day today! might pop out sometime! =3

I'm not in a bad mood, but my mood is just "bleh". I can't wait until Saturday. I actually get to relax.

Annoyed. Spent so much on snacks. xD

Sick/distracted mostly.

feel a bit uneasy. Getting through some tough times. =/

I am feeling calm

i am feeling tired but i am not in a bad mood, i am tired because i stayed up till 1;30 AM to watch nurato XD

(I think there might be a thread of this in existence, but if it does, it's in the VERY back pages and I'm not gonna necro post)

So yea, the title should be self explanitory.

I feel highly insulted for what might be a really stupid reason (has nothing to do with Pedia, just FYI). I also feel tired and just want to laze around but NOOOO. Stupid real life things.

Back