Your mood

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
I'm a bit tired, didn't sleep well. I'm trying to complete my requests, it's not nice to make them wait.

My mood is average.
Boring, average, same jibble jabble.

I feel kinda depressed. I am just sad and frustrated and I don't know why. There is no real reason, nothing big happened and there are lots of fun thing happening in the near future and yet I feel like going to sleep for a year or so. I don't feel like doing anything yet I am bored and full of things I feel the need to do. But when I do them I get frustrated because when my heart isn't in it nothing turns out the way I want. And when I do not work on the things I want to work on I get unhappy too. It might be stress, school is pretty much overtaking my life and I have high expectations of myself and at the moment I am failing to fulfil them. But on the other hand it's not that bad everything is pretty normal and okay... School could be worse and my grades too and nothing bad happened to me or anyone around me. Maybe it is just all the things that are happening in this world that make me sad. I wish I could just teleport to another life or instantly become too dumb to care about it all so I do not have to worry any more...:sorry:

I still have a bit of a cold, so I'm not feeling 100%. Other than that, fine! Just relaxing and thinking about rl stuff. .-.

I'm bored.

Not doing anything right now.

I have to go to school but the world is hard and cold and my bed is warm and soft...:sleep:

I'm really ill so I'll being taking a few days off to recover, so expect to see lots more of me on this site this week!

My throat is swollen to the point where it's difficult to talk/eat and to make matters worse I have an annoying blister on my tongue so I can't even enjoy my food, so I'm not too happy about that.

I am however happy that I can get to play some games while I recover and I guess if some ice cream was delivered to me then I'd be forced to eat some.

It's a tough life :D

I'm hungry.

I woke up pretty late this morning, so I missed some of my breakfast time.

Annoyed and slightly irritated. Not at anything here, just in general.

Annoyed because the same stuff happens over and over...need some changes, for sure. More action needs to be taken, and less discussion. :p

Annoyed because the same stuff happens over and over...need some changes, for sure. More action needs to be taken, and less discussion. :p
Is it stuff I can help you change? And awesome sig btw.

Very annoyed... I have a headache.

Went to a nice Thanksgiving party, except they had karaoke. It was very loud and noisy, not to mention the 'good' singers .-.

a bit stressed, it's so expensive living in a rented flat...and bills, urgh! ;_;

Sort of glum and happy combined.

Glum: My exams are next week! I'm getting quite stressed, and I need to study harder than ever. On the bright side, winter break is right after exams.

Happy: Had a nice day at school today. I had several nice chats with my friends, played some basketball, and lots more.

Sleepy but to tired to go to sleep...plus I gotta do dishes and I don't feel like it....

I got serious girl problems and a close friend who wants to commit suicide.

I......feel.....SEEEEEEEEXY!!!!!!!!
Actually, I just feel bored and depressed...huh, somehow that's not quite as fun ;-;

Wow look at that, this thread has been resurrected. I feel a bit over-energetic but I've been sick all week so running outside (in the rain) probably isn't the best idea.

I'm pretty excited. Getting some new equipment in a few weeks and my parents are redoing our floors. So tired of having carpet.

Pretty good mood!

Pretty tired and my eyes hurt, been like that all day, really. Hopefully a nice little nap will sort it out. :3

Back