Your mood

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
I'm pretty tired from University stuff, and now I'm hungry so I will be getting dinner soon...
:p

Excited! :cat:
and impatient :/

Halloween is soon!

Stressed and happy. I'm also excited! My birthday is in just a few days.

Hungry.

A mix of stressed (school...) happy and in for trouble....arg, hard to describ emy current mood really. In case anybody has played Kid Icarus Uprising here, I feel like Hades. (Muhahahaaa, sassy and destroying things for funsies)

a bit tired really. i feel bad i haven't had time to watch some anime. i been of Photoshop 12 hrs a day. i enjoy doing people request and such and it relax me

Void and lonely. i may have friends but i guess like the great doctor there's no point to a journey if you have no one to share it with.

Void and lonely. i may have friends but i guess like the great doctor there's no point to a journey if you have no one to share it with.
Aww, don't feel lonely.... We're with a wopping 7 bn people around here, there will always be someone who is exactly the same type of crazy at the same level. That's someone you become friends with. :) Also teddybears make great friends too. :3

Reactions: Mikaya
Pretty upset at basically the whole (real) world. Lonely as well, but right now I prefer to be that way over being around people.

Overall, I'm not in a very good mood right now -.-

@Rin We create fantasies, from books to games, to escape reality. That does not mean reality is hopeless. Don't be upset even a smile can brighten up someones day and that way make the world a bit better. :) Also your Halloweenset is pretty awesome.

My reasons for being upset like that is a bit complicated, but thank you. I'm actually feeling a lot better now.

Feeling not so happy because of high school :( i don't like it a lot, the best thing there are my friends!

Pretty annoyed. Not really happy with my current job, but I can't afford to be unemployed yet. :sorry:

i been annoyed with my shelter job mostly cause of new people. i was a bit bum cause i told my mom i couldn't move till after the holidays. i would move sooner but things keep piling together and i don't wanna stress my dad out as he be moving me really.i am happy my insomnia after 4 weeks has pass and the result of this is i am going to sleep a bit earlier than normal but what ever i want sleep and it feels good.

Jup, sleep is great. :) I'm happy that you're insomnia is over.

I'm pretty annoyed at an *ahem* certain website (DeviantArt) because it's STILL thinking I'm "spamming". I got an email about my support ticket at least.

Other than that I'm just the same old neutral me. Not really depressed or angry, but not overly happy and excited either. Neutral, neutral, neutral.

My mood: stressed out. I got a huge load of homework and this time everything is important so I have to try to do it all as good as possible. And all teachers (of course) demand at least 8 out of 10. Sometimes I wish for a huge snowstorm so that I would have a legit reason to skip school...:sorry::bag:

meh tired but it 636 here that normal. happy to sleep still. happy i got titan to join up it be a great help.

I'm in a mix between depressed and exited...
Exited because today or tomorrow I will get my payment plus my Pro Controller should arrive tomorrow as well.

Depressed because the career I was studying wasn't what I wanted, so I will go to another university...
The one I went was cool because I didn't need to move, but well, I feel really useless until I start again next year (February)...

I suppose I can say I will have time for Bayonetta 2 now :/

Back