Your mood

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Kinda bored, and also should be heading to bed but not tired.

So I guess boredom + insomniac

Good, always good, good master race.

I'm depressed. I just heard my school is closing next year. After this one I only had 1 more to go! I am really going to miss my friends and teachers... :( And my neighbour died and she wasn't even in her thirties... I wish I could have skipped today. Or lived in yesterday somewhat longer...

Last edited:
a bit sad, one of my work colleagues (whom I consider a friend) left, and will be working at a different location (and totally different team as well). :sorry:

Feeling surprisingly not too terrible considering my boyfriend broke up with me today after a two year long relationship. I'm having mixed feelings of loneliness and boredom really, and I'm also feeling tired because it's been a long day and I barely slept last night. I'm probably going to go to bed right now.

Hope you sleep well. ;)

Bored. Also hungry and not because of boredom. I haven't eaten anything since takeout for dinner last night.

Bored. Also hungry and not because of boredom. I haven't eaten anything since takeout for dinner last night.
Go eat something! Maybe you could cook some recipe you haven't tried before? It keeps you busy and it will end the hungry feeling. ;P My mood: Stress (I've got a huge load of homework) and full of inspiration for drawings and writings (and that a bad combination, how can I read my books when all I want is to write?!)

@PersonSP I can't use the oven or the stove >.> I can only use a microwave and toaster >.> I just got muffins to eat though.

Microwave & toaster recipe:
1.Get some bread and toast it.
2. Slice some cheese, 1 union (into tiny pieces) and (optional) get some pesto.
(Optional:) Spread some pesto over the toast.
3.Put cheese on the toasted bread and sprinkle with unions put a bit more cheese on it.
4.Now put it in the microwave for around 15 seconds, so the cheese completely melts.
Enjoy!

But muffins are awesome too. Halloween muffin!
khimaera201110.jpg

I'm feeling confused.

dunno if I want Fantasy Life or not, or if I should spend my money on a new SD card.

I feeling normal right now and I'm just doing some of my work from school and trying to earn some playcoins but I am feeling tired from Diwali even though it was not exhausting.

A bit tired. Might have a nap later. I did get up early, after all. :playful:

I feel hungry and I always feel hungry and sometimes when I say I am hungry my "mom" shouts at me then I get annoyed for not eating

I feel good. Kind of sad plans didn't go out the way it was supposed to, but it's fine.

Reactions: PersonSP
Annoyed. Lost a PS3 game, but it's around the flat, somewhere. I have a sudden urge to play it. xD

Reactions: SaToRi
I'm good

having fun watching Anime and talking to people online

A bit sad right now.. I want to do a master degree in Japan, but because of the fact that I will graduate from a university in the UK, most people opposed me and think I'm being silly :(
I'm also stressed due to the amount of work this month! I've got 4 assignments due every week. Each worth like 40-50% of the total mark.

Someone is going to cook Thai food for me tonight, I should be excited but I'm not in the mood right now =_=

Reactions: SaToRi
I'm bored.

Why? I really don't know what to do right now.

Annoyed. My kid is a freakin' nightmare sometimes and drives me up the wall. :dead:

can't wait until he's older and understands more stuff. :p

Back