your thoughts on atheists.

• Thread starter cloudmario666
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Satanism encourages any form of sexual expression you may desire, so long as it hurts no one else."

English language lecturer told me that the other day, gave me a chuckle.
I would've laughed untill muy spine broke, I never knew that about satanism.:rotfl:

christian organizations dont burn crosses by black people's houses! that's completely godless. and the KKK leader is atheist that's a fact. look it up.

man u right dont judge a book by its cover yo all stop hating on atheists
Get out with your ignorance. You realize that we are talking about when the KKK were in their prime, correct? Extremist go to the EXTREME OF THEIR RELIGIONS. This was during a time where African-Americans were treated as Hebrew slaves and were constantly discriminated against.

We also don't have to respect your opinion if your opinion shows how ignorant you are on a certain subject and when you completely offend a separate group of people.

Reactions: Doctor Strange, MindzEye, Iridium Winter and 4 others
there is no difference between god and godless. respect my opinion, ight?

Dude, if you're going to quote me, at least understand what it is you're quoting.
There's Godless - which is not related to gods,
and there's Evil - an act or idea that is cruel and inhuman.
And from what I've seen and heard, a lot of evil comes from one or two guys' idea of god. Relax

christian organizations dont burn crosses by black people's houses! that's completely godless. and the KKK leader is atheist that's a fact. look it up.
You fascinate me with this statement. Just because a cross is being burned doesn't exactly mean it's hatred of the religion. Not that I'd dare think in their shoes, but I think it's a symbolic statement that they think the person living in their world equates to a cross being burned. Also, if the man/woman is faithful too, they'd be right scared of that.

If you want your opinion respected, you should yourself be respectful to other's opinions. Otherwise I can't take you seriously.

Reactions: Shin, atomic_ian, Slayerpon Tatsu and 1 other person
Dude, if you're going to quote me, at least understand what it is you're quoting.
There's Godless - which is not related to gods,
and there's Evil - an act or idea that is cruel and inhuman.
And from what I've seen and heard, a lot of evil comes from one or two guys' idea of god. Relax

You fascinate me with this statement. Just because a cross is being burned doesn't exactly mean it's hatred of the religion. Not that I'd dare think in their shoes, but I think it's a symbolic statement that they think the person living in their world equates to a cross being burned. Also, if the man/woman is faithful too, they'd be right scared of that.

If you want your opinion respected, you should yourself be respectful to other's opinions. Otherwise I can't take you seriously.
I do respect other people's opinions. I'm just sharing my opinions. What's wrong with that? They just don't agree with my opinions so they keep hating all the time.

I do respect other people's opinions. I'm just sharing my opinions. What's wrong with that? They just don't agree with my opinions so they keep hating all the time.
I'd say you're doin' all the hatin' with your opinions.

Some of your opinions can also be proven factually incorrect. And you haven't respected other opinions in the sense you've completely ignored them.

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu, Iridium Winter and MindzEye
If it is truth thrn whrre is the evidence?
Seriously please listen: in the Bible it DOES say everyone will be smarter and people will become colder
as you can see: technology is moving FAST. And the news always show bad things whether subtle or horrific.
I know this is too ignorant... I wish I could find more evidence for the worse parts but, I'm not the best person
to explain this. Please at least, don't get too attached to anything. Don't get attached to the government or believe
anything that happens: good or bad was just because happen stance or decision...

"in the Bible it DOES say everyone will be smarter and people will become colder"

That's what I would write, too.

WHOOPS DID I JUST SAY THAT OUT LOUD?

I know it isn't word for word but: seriously there ARE things happening that barely anyone knows about,
the people who know the full truth and understand what is happening... either don't care, are part of this or
no one is listening to them. I promise: almost every really successful person/company is used to keep
everybody else submissive. I REALLY wish I could a upload example or serious/incriminating proof, but
there's nothing so far that'll explain everything to people without any knowledge of this beforehand.

What you're saying is speculation, and obvious at the same time.

Yes, there are people with a lot of power and yes stuff goes down without us peasants knowing about it, dunno why regular people like you who will never have anything to do with it obsess over it so much, it's a waste of thought.

This is getting into conspiracy-tard territory and it's pretty darn off topic, so please stop, this topic is absurd enough already without bringing crap like the Illuminati or whatever into it.

Reactions: MindzEye, Shin, Iridium Winter and 1 other person
I don't need a holy book to know things are going on behind the scenes. It isn't prophecy, it's humanity. Someone's in it for themselves, or something's overblown.
We've all heard the noise before. It isn't world-shattering. And if you think a vague and empty prophecy says otherwise, you've spent way too much time on scripture, @Kakea

Don't sweat the small stuff, friend. Even if the world ends tomorrow, (and despite fifty-leven claims that it would have, proved nil.) you're wasting time freaking out over misinterpreted or over-interpreted "signs" and a few chance occurrences.
As for that colder line, I'd have to say it was at least an educated guess that us humans would've been amazed and distracted by electronics like thes from our beliefs and such. It sure would explain how guys like me exist.

You see me cool and collected? I'm not one to take the words of other people seriously. This is the internet, and everything on the internet could be a lie or a fannon. Anyone can say anything, about anyone and anything, for any reason. Life goes on despite this digital world, and this world goes on because of us.
To all you U.F.O manics, flat-worlders, lumminutties, adventalists, evangelists, and every other line of extreme thought I couldn't fit into this paragraph, you need something to do with your hours on planet earth, with your fellow human friends and family. You can prove with certainty that they exist, and they deserve a top-notch friend to live on this planet with. Never forget that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kakea, atomic_ian and Shin
I don't need a holy book to know things are going on behind the scenes. It isn't prophecy, it's humanity. Someone's in it for themselves, or something's overblown.
We've all heard the noise before. It isn't world-shattering. And if you think a vague and empty prophecy says otherwise, you've spent way too much time on scripture, @Kakea

Don't sweat the small stuff, friend. Even if the world ends tomorrow, (and despite fifty-leven claims that it would have, proved nil.) you're wasting time freaking out over misinterpreted or over-interpreted "signs" and a few chance occurrences.
As for that colder line, I'd have to say it was at least an educated guess that us humans would've been amazed and distracted by electronics like thes from our beliefs and such. It sure would explain how guys like me exist.

You see me cool and collected? I'm not one to take the words of other people seriously. This is the internet, and everything on the internet could be a lie or a fannon. Anyone can say anything, about anyone and anything, for any reason. Life goes on despite this digital world, and this world goes on because of us.
To all you U.F.O manics, flat-worlders, lumminutties, adventalists, evangelists, and every other line of extreme thought I couldn't fit into this paragraph, you need something to do with your hours on planet earth, with your fellow human friends and family. You can prove with certainty that they exist, and they deserve a top-notch friend to live on this planet with. Never forget that.
So much truth in one comment, it´s rather inspiring. At least to me, it is. :p

Reactions: cloudmario666 and MindzEye
I'm a believer of God. I respect all other opinions though as long as someone isn't trying to shove their beliefs down my throat and don't dis on mine. A lot of Christian beliefs in general I do disagree with though. Like being gay is a sin and all that.

The one thing I will say, you can't say something doesn't exist simply because you've never seen it. We can't actually see air, but it does exist. As far as trying to prove God's existence through science, He is beyond science. Science wouldn't exist without God to begin with and neither would we. Even science can only go so far, but I believe in both science and religion. And I'm not shoving this down anyone's throat I promise, it's just my 2 cents. :)

As long as what you believe in makes you happy, then I'd say it doesn't matter what you believe in. If it's important to you, then that's great!

Reactions: Kakea, Natsu Swagneel and Blue Knight
I'd say you're doin' all the hatin' with your opinions.

Some of your opinions can also be proven factually incorrect. And you haven't respected other opinions in the sense you've completely ignored them.
hey, who isnt a hater these days? im just saying that these bigots are trying to disperse my opinions. im respectfully disagreeing with theirs.

"in the Bible it DOES say everyone will be smarter and people will become colder"

That's what I would write, too.

WHOOPS DID I JUST SAY THAT OUT LOUD?
no, you didnt. you typed it out quiet

Aww Roberto you're so cute, please remember that there's a thing called humour, and that's what I did back there.

Also, reminder.jpg

im just saying that these bigots are trying to disperse my opinions. im respectfully disagreeing with theirs.

oh thats fine then sorry for making fun of you-

I really HATE atheists.

YEP THAT'S RESPECTFUL

flee before you destroy yourself

Also RaeSyndrome, that's kinda like, entry level atheism stuff, yeah some of the 12 year olds on this site might be pooping all over the thread like "god not real", but no one can actually say that for sure, for me I just think "He proooobably isn't, but if he is then great."

And trying to disprove it is a waste of time because unless it's doing harm (which it can... undeniably so, but whatever), it's just a dumb argument to create, nobody should care, people should do their own thing.

thats why im always like "hey richard dawkins and bill nye you guys could be smart but instead you waste your time ranting at people who clearly dont care"

Reactions: Iridium Winter, MindzEye, 2205 and 1 other person
We can't actually see air
You can see air look at the sky just saying please don't kill me .-.

As log as people don't start chatting obvious bs (which has happened too many times) I just don't care and carry on with my own thing. There really isn't any use forcing people because they'll disregard it even more.
I'd just say 'enjoy what there is to enjoy and don't bother with the small stuff'

Reactions: Kakea
Let this thread die

Reactions: 3823
Let this thread die
It's long overdue to die. It probably has enough macca to keep paying Charon for an eternity. But it is intresting listening to other people's viewpoints

Reactions: Kakea, 3823, Blue Knight and 1 other person
The one thing I will say, you can't say something doesn't exist simply because you've never seen it. We can't actually see air, but it does exist.

Errr but there are so many proofs that air exists, you can't use that as an example at all. It was an okay argument in the 1600s maybe I don't know?

It's not about "seeing".

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
Errr but there are so many proofs that air exists, you can't use that as an example at all. It was an okay argument in the 1600s maybe I don't know?

It's not about "seeing".
I think it was an example about perception :p

We cannot perceive dark matter either, we only know about it due to it's effects.
Naturally, we'd be unable to perceive a higher being. It was an okay argument in 1600s for a reason that still applies with many, many things, humans and human science just aren't advanced enough.

Reactions: RaeSyndrome, Shin and Natsu Swagneel
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back