your thoughts on atheists.

• Thread starter cloudmario666
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really HATE atheists. But I was raised a Christian, but Atheists aren't good people. The KKK are Atheists. I see ISIS as Atheist. They're not really Islamic. They just want an excuse to try and take over the world. The Koran clearly states that all Muslims should be peaceful.
Thanks. Hate you too. <3 (Just kidding)

ISIS might not be true to their religion, but that does not make the atheists. They do believe there is a God, they just interpret the holy book rather different. Since this book is the Koran, that still makes them Islamic. The situation is a little more complicated than them just trying to take over the world, this is the result of poverty, hunger, religious extremism and and Western ignorance. If you really want to make the world a better place, stop hating ad try to understand. (Hey, doesn't the Bible say you shouldn't hate people? :D) Yes we will need to fighht back, but a 'war on terror' for instance, only makes things worse. Hate breeds hate.
The KKK identifies as Christian. Again, they're way-off from how the average Christian behaves, but nonetheless, their holy book is the Bible, and that's what they base their actions of.
Almost every religion has brought a lot of misery upon the world, whether it be through extremism or through wars.

An atheist is someone who does not believe God exists, how does that make you a bad person? Do you know who John Lennon is?
He's guy behind this song, if you don't:
It was played after the attacks in France. He dedicated a huge part of his life in trying to archieve peace everywhere. And guess what? He's an atheist.

You can't condemn an entire group of people based on the actions of a few. There are religious extremists, and there are atheists who do terrible things, but that's not, and will never be, the majority.

Reactions: spagooti, Iridium Winter, Shin and 1 other person
I really HATE atheists. But I was raised a Christian, but Atheists aren't good people. The KKK are Atheists. I see ISIS as Atheist. They're not really Islamic. They just want an excuse to try and take over the world. The Koran clearly states that all Muslims should be peaceful.
1. You're breaking the rule of "don't hate your enemies" lmao.
2. No, the KKK were white male Christians that believed they were the superior race and enforced racism. ISIS practices extreme Islamic beliefs. So before you go and insult another group make sure you do your background before you get embarassed
3. The Quran (not Koran, can't even spell the name of the book correctly) is their religious book as the bible is ours. The bible talks about being peaceful many times, but Christians have done just as bad as Muslims. So please, do some actual background before you make a post on this topic. Thanks

Reactions: Doctor Strange and Shin
You can't seem to differentiate between evil and godless, my biased friend.

As most everybody has said, and I was dying to say first, hatred and destruction come from every extreme in a given religion. Radical sects are everywhere, god or no god. Despite it, there is a lot of good everywhere, regardless of what they're faith is.
  • If you want to talk what one line in a holy book says, remember yours says "Eye for an eye." somewhere.
See the example I wrote above? You can't make snap decisions based on a fragment or quote of a book you haven't read. You also can't form a reasonable opinion of a group you haven't interacted with. Your trolling, (by-definition trolling,) isn't advancing progress any more than the war you referenced.

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu

As most everybody has said, and I was dying to say first, hatred and destruction come from every extreme in a given religion. Radical sects are everywhere, god or no god. Despite it, there is a lot of good everywhere, regardless of what they're faith is.
  • If you want to talk what one line in a holy book says, remember yours says "Eye for an eye." somewhere.
See the example I wrote above? You can't make snap decisions based on a fragment or quote of a book you haven't read. You also can't form a reasonable opinion of a group you haven't interacted with. Your trolling, (by-definition trolling,) isn't advancing progress any more than the war you referenced.
And if the world went the philosophy of a eye for an eye, wouldn't the world be blind?

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu and MindzEye
And if the world went the philosophy of a eye for an eye, wouldn't the world be blind?
Henceforth why one line in a book is not the summery of it, why one word isn't something to live by.

there is no difference between god and godless. respect my opinion, ight?

Because you have an opinion doesn't mean you have to share it when obviously it adds nothing to the discussion and is irrelevant.

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu and Iridium Winter
Thanks. Hate you too. <3 (Just kidding)

ISIS might not be true to their religion, but that does not make the atheists. They do believe there is a God, they just interpret the holy book rather different. Since this book is the Koran, that still makes them Islamic. The situation is a little more complicated than them just trying to take over the world, this is the result of poverty, hunger, religious extremism and and Western ignorance. If you really want to make the world a better place, stop hating ad try to understand. (Hey, doesn't the Bible say you shouldn't hate people? :D) Yes we will need to fighht back, but a 'war on terror' for instance, only makes things worse. Hate breeds hate.
The KKK identifies as Christian. Again, they're way-off from how the average Christian behaves, but nonetheless, their holy book is the Bible, and that's what they base their actions of.
Almost every religion has brought a lot of misery upon the world, whether it be through extremism or through wars.

An atheist is someone who does not believe God exists, how does that make you a bad person? Do you know who John Lennon is?
He's guy behind this song, if you don't:
It was played after the attacks in France. He dedicated a huge part of his life in trying to archieve peace everywhere. And guess what? He's an atheist.

You can't condemn an entire group of people based on the actions of a few. There are religious extremists, and there are atheists who do terrible things, but that's not, and will never be, the majority.
christian organizations dont burn crosses by black people's houses! that's completely godless. and the KKK leader is atheist that's a fact. look it up.

Those are two massive examples rather than the individuals. Of course there are going to be some horrible people but they are always gonna be horrible whatever the religion. I have a hella lot of atheist friends and they are some of the nicest people I've met. I've met some bad atheists but that doesn't mean that all of them are bad because of one person.
I just keep an open mind and ignore all of them hear them out.
man u right dont judge a book by its cover yo all stop hating on atheists

christian organizations dont burn crosses by black people's houses! that's completely godless. and the KKK leader is atheist that's a fact. look it up.

Which leader are you even talking about? Because the KKK isn't something that has been created last year, it has been around since the end of the 1800. And moreover, there are many organizations, ONE is not the leader of them all.

Moreover, I edited your post, refrain from using insults please.

Reactions: atomic_ian
I love everyone equally, atheists or believers don´t matter to me. I consider myself as a believer but not part of a religion since I know little about how to believe in god yet I also like to believe that science and faith are both sides of the same coin but there are people, like Roberto here, who just hate things for not understanding them (which is a clear violation of the rules as said in the bible) and don´t take the time to see that things just aren´t black and white in the world.

The only way to end these conflicts is if people would take time to listen to each other instead of trying to impose their beliefs and opinions to each other.:(
I my opnion, Believers who force others into their way of thinking DON´T deserve to be believers and atheists who try to tell religion is wrong just because they can aren´t even worthy of speaking about religion.

Is it so much to ask to make the world a better place? my best friend is atheist and you will never see two people get along as good as us. We try to make sense of religion and science using our combined knoledge of faith and science and we don´t try to force each other into our beliefs ( though I think I have been influencing him with out knowing because he reads the bible when I´m not looking :))

Reactions: MindzEye and Slayerpon Tatsu
@atomic_ian try looking into agnostism, it's worth it!

@atomic_ian try looking into agnostism, it's worth it!
what´s agnostism? I´ve heard of it but I don´t know what it is.

what´s agnostism? I´ve heard of it but I don´t know what it is.

Basically, you don't say that there is a God or that there's no God. You simply admit that you don't have the answer and that, possibly, we can't have the answer right now either.

Basically, I think there might be something, but no Religion has the answer right now, and we can't be sure of it either.

Reactions: MindzEye and 24460

The KKK is a Christian organization. It doesn't matter that they don't follow the teachings of the Bible, they claim to be a Christian organization and that's what matters.

Basically, you don't say that there is a God or that there's no God. You simply admit that you don't have the answer and that, possibly, we can't have the answer right now either.

Basically, I think there might be something, but no Religion has the answer right now, and we can't be sure of it either.
My word! Guess I'll look forward into agnostism. Thanks for the advice.

isnt it like super weird that the bible is kind of okay with rape (the whole 50 pieces of silver thing) but the satanic bible is all "hey if someone doesnt want the secks then dont do it"

I dunno it's funny to me.

isnt it like super weird that the bible is kind of okay with rape (the whole 50 pieces of silver thing) but the satanic bible is all "hey if someone doesnt want the secks then dont do it"

I dunno it's funny to me.
Hahahahaha what? Is that for real? The satanic bible says that?:D:rotfl::rotfl:

"Satanism encourages any form of sexual expression you may desire, so long as it hurts no one else."

English language lecturer told me that the other day, gave me a chuckle.

Reactions: MindzEye and atomic_ian
"Satanism encourages any form of sexual expression you may desire, so long as it hurts no one else."

English language lecturer told me that the other day, gave me a chuckle.
So much for BDSM? :p

maybe not the SM

Reactions: Iridium Winter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back