Closed ♡ 10 doors ♡ Will you survive? - 3DSPedia's October Event

• Thread starter 3823
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind that I missed 3 pages of notifications, but I'm commenting to receive notifications, so don't mind me.

Reactions: 24460
Thinking back, I think I misread a part of the clue and I think I got a wrong door ;-;

Thinking back, I think I misread a part of the clue and I think I got a wrong door ;-;
Oh noes! Please dun Die!

Reactions: 28142
Oh noes! Please dun Die!

Actually, looking back over, I'm kinda sure I will die ;-; (I hope I'm wrong though >.<)

Reactions: 24460
Actually, looking back over, I'm kinda sure I will die ;-; (I hope I'm wrong though >.<)
Here's hoping you don't die anytime soon!;-;

oooh, this game is getting intense :eek:
Round 3

@Apollo, @bobby wobby, @Dark Eevee, @FuntimeFoxy, @MysticFantasy enter a slippery room that's filled with ice. The door shuts behind them. Apollo is amazed at the beauty of the ice so he removes his shoes and uses his socks to slip smoothly across the ice. As Apollo is skating, he almost falls into a metled ice cap. The rest of the people run to see if he's okay. MysticFantasy screamed really loudly, alerting everyone around her and making Dark Eevee fall head first onto the floor. (still alive). Apollo, Foxy, bobby, and Mystic look at eachother in the most panicked way possible.

"We need a boat..." Apollo said.

"There's nothing here but ice..." Dark eevee responded.

Mystic made a scared expression and hid behind Apollo.

THEN... Out of nowhere, Mystic used her sharp nail to cut the back of Apollo's neck. Apollo passes out and she pushes his corpse into the melted ice glacier.

"Now I have a boat, and you guys DON'T!" Mystic laughed with an evil grin on her face.

"A boat...?" Funtimefoxy asked.

"Yeah, don't you know? Dead bodies float. I'll be alive and you will all be dead!" She yelled.

After a few awkward moments of silence, bobbywobby asks if they could cut his body in half and share the boat. Mystic refuses and threatens to kill him if he tries that.

Dark eevee looked at Mystic with a disgusted grin. He began talking.

"Hey guys, let's all jump into the melted water together. Let's let her survive. She'll need all our corpses as boats."

Dark Eevee whispered to everyone except mystic. "We are all gonna die, anyways. There's nothing in this room. Better to die together, no? I also want Mystic to suffer her long death cause she won't jump alone.

Everyone surprisingly agreed.

They all jump in the water.

"Guys, wait...." Mystic reaches her hand out.

But she was too late. Mystic looked at Apollo's floating dead corpse and instantly regretted her decision. She passed by to look at the rest of the corpses and she accidentally slipped into the glacier. RIP.

--------

On the other hand, @CecilDaBomb1117 and @MistyKitty decide to enter the same door. The door shuts behind them. (this is a swapped ending) Cecil and Misty find a laptop with a ton of games on it. They test it out and the games work. Then, they walk into the other side of the room and find another laptop. Disregarding the laptops, they still try to find a way out. Sadly, there is no internet connection available on the laptops. After trying, they just decide to play the games...They eventually die from starvation.

Everyone that survived:
Arcana
Bobcam7!
Clorox Bleach
Dedenne
Leviathinian
mourning_sun
N
Oshul
Pandaxclone2
Samuel_1802
Shane McMahon
SkyHuntress
supertristan00
Tho
VsunGOLD
------

ROUND 4 is open.
ends: October 18, 11:59pm

< Enter here. >

The hints are getting more vague on purpose. Good luck. ;D
I'm super tired right now so if I made a typo lemme know. ;-;

Last edited:
son of a monkey who new ice was so deadly

well gr8 now i won't get the pc :'(

the link says round four isn't taking any more responses, even though you just posted it 10 minutes ago.

can i maybe get a conselation prize for making it this long and participating plz

the link says round four isn't taking any more responses, even though you just posted it 10 minutes ago.
Ahhh, updated >.< Sorry :p

Entered! Good clue. I literally have no idea what it s telling me to avoid.

So we went from an awesome ending to an average one, I can totally see Queen killing someone like that, but everything else isn't as good as the last ending, oh well...

Hint is a joke by the way, next time try harder (or vaguer)!:p I wish I could keep going with the same door again like the other 3 rounds...

I SURVIVED!! :panda:

And this hint is somewhat easier then the last ones xD I'm so glad I didn't misread it though <3

Reactions: 24460 and Tho
The most terrifying thing I read there was "no internet connection!" Also, @MysticFantasy, how come you didn't tell meh you were a muddara? You muddara.

Reactions: Artisan
So we went from an awesome ending to an average one, I can totally see Queen killing someone like that, but everything else isn't as good as the last ending, oh well...

Hint is a joke by the way, next time try harder (or vaguer)!:p I wish I could keep going with the same door again like the other 3 rounds...
Can you please not critique everything I do? It annoys me. Thanks :D

Reactions: spagooti and Mr. Kream
Can you please not critique everything I do? It annoys me. Thanks :D
I'm not critiquing, I'm just saying that you need better hints, this one for example is a joke to solve, a simple google search and there are a dozen pages that list the answer!:p

I'm not critiquing, I'm just saying that you need better hints, this one for example is a joke to solve, a simple google search and there are a dozen pages that list the answer!:p
That's totally critiquing tho, lol

Reactions: Artisan and spagooti
It's easy cause you only get 1 bad door. that leaves 2 of them out of the question. There are still 3 bad doors in each round nonetheless.

Dang it. Well I guess I'm done. Can't wait for the other endings ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back