3DS Pedia Name Change Official Voting Poll

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot has happened while I was gone huh.

Anyway, for the name change, 3DS Pedia kinda has that certain ring to it.. you could always say it and it would always sound right. Nintenpedia, I dunno, seems kind of forced (personal opinion, please don't attack me :( ). It's not like I could think of a better name though. I am totally fine with the name changing since it won't really impact the community as a whole.

also, at the risk of a dumb name (i don't know if this is a proper thread), the Nintendome sounded cool when I said it in my mind..

Reactions: MindzEye
NAY

You can edit your post and simply fix it to sight lololol

Also I'm still loyal guys just saying.
Oops.

yay

I always though this site is about everything Nintendo related and that it isn't heavily focused on something specific so I think Nintenpedia is a perfect name :D
YAY! ^^

Those are what I call side-sections with less focus. We can't always talk about Nintendo stuff ;-;

As for the logo, if it's the one in the first post, it's not the one we'll be using.
So has a logo been created yet?

Reactions: Mr. L
Yay. Even though I just joined, I think its a pretty cool name :3

Yayayayayayayayay

Yay, in my opinion I think it's better for the forum to be Nintendo in general as a lot of our sub sections are dedicated to other systems not just 3DS. And the logo change being that general would help, when I first joined the Pedia I was confused by what the dragon was in the logo, it had taken me around 4 months until I had played the demo for Monster Hunter 4: Ultimate that I assumed the dragon in the logo was a monster from the game but I still have weak feelings for that educated guess.

I support the name change, but it needs some work. To me, "Ninten" by itself with out the "do" sort of sounds like some sort of sketchy Asian company
EDIT: I like @saltypepper's idea of "the nintendome"

Dedenayyay!

Nay nay nay nay nay nay nay nay nay nay nay nay nay nay nay nay nay! Live on 3dspedia ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Isn't the nintendome a youtube channel for splatoon.

Oh.

Well I tried. I guess my idea wasn't NintenDOPE.
(why)

Nay

I think it should be kept as it is.

Yay, although Nintenpedia seems a bit generic imo. Then again, I'll probably only use the last 3 syllables like most people. xP

Yay!

NintenPedia sounds AMAZING and the logo that you showed us is colourful. My only one request is that you keep the dragon that was in the background.

It's not a dragon XD

Still loyal so NAY

I say yay! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back