3DS Pedia Name Change Official Voting Poll

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be helpful if everyone would vote only once ><

Reactions: Pandaxclone2
As much as I don't like change, I feel like if we don't change the name, we won't be as active. But then again the name change can make us less active. It makes no difference to me. So yay~

Yay

NAY, just because I think the sites name should make a little bit more clear what we do on this website.

YAY It seems like a good idea. :)

Yay

To be frank, I'm kind of split on this. I want to say "yay" for the site to convince even more people to become a part of the community, but "nay" because the 3DS Pedia name itself just rings a bell of many memories and nostalgic values alike. It's a hard decision, since there's one part of me that does want to say "nay" for the unchanged name of this place, but if it is for the best of it to succeed in the near future, then I think that some change to it will have to be done, so I'm going to say:

Yay!

3DS Pedia though will always be how I see this forum from the depths of my heart though, just saying. ^-^

NintenPedia is kinda hard to pronounce. But yeah I get how it might discourage newer potential members to join bc the name implies we focus only on the 3ds's. Yay?

NAY NAY NAY

CHANGED MY MIND YAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back