SSB for 3DS 3DSPedia's SSB4 Tier (3DS/WiiU, Forum-Made)!

• Thread starter D4rkDragon
  • Start date
Id put him in A, his speed allows him to use his powerful air attacks on his opponents quite easily and build up a lot of damage quite quickly, his Egg Toss is undoubtedly better in height, but lots some control as to where the egg goes. The Tongue also got a significant buff from what Ive played, the more damage you have the harder it is to break out of the egg, it makes and excellent killing move by just eating someone off stage or close to the ledge at high percentages, ground pound seems to have remained the same, so I cant say much, the Egg Roll seems a bit stronger, but also a tad bit harder to control.
The Egg Roll is really strong in my opinon. You can deal huge amounts of damage and you can actually dodge your opponents counter by rolling to the other side. And, if they counter, you don't have such a huge problem because it doesn't deal that much of a damage at once. ( if you hit someone really hard and they counter, you will be always be in trouble unless you have really no damage. )

The only disadvantage of Yoshi is smashing someone out of the stage, but using your special down attack will get the job done.

Since Mario is at the average, I think B (means average) should be better, right ?
Low B is alright I guess.
Difficult to say, if anything, I think he gets into the B tier, hes not as powerful as other characters, even though he can adapt and fight against a lot of them, the FLUDD has been buffed as it has more pressure and more aim than it did in Brawl, besides that, he seems unchanged. Again, we could test out Mario against other characters.
A huge unnoticed advantage of mario is his throw btw, it's really strong!

Last edited by a moderator:
The Egg Roll is really strong in my opinon. You can deal huge amounts of damage and you can actually dodge your opponents counter by rolling to the other side. And, if they counter, you don't have such a huge problem because it doesn't deal that much of a damage at once. ( if you hit someone really hard and they counter, you will be always be in trouble unless you have really no damage. )

The only disadvantage of Yoshi is smashing someone out of the stage, but using your special down attack will get the job done.
The Egg Roll is easily stopped by projectiles and if timed right, it can also be stopped by physical attacks. The Down Special is punishable if you miss, so the Smash Attacks are more reliable.

As for Mario, he can be quite deadly if you know how to use him, and humiliating to the opponent if you KO them with the FLUDD (I have learned how)

Low B is alright I guess.

A huge unnoticed advantage of mario is his throw btw, it's really strong!
Ughhhhhhh His throw has been nerfed, I hate it hate it hate it...... It used to have KO potential at around 120% now you have reach near 200% to KO someone with the throw.....

The Egg Roll is easily stopped by projectiles and if timed right, it can also be stopped by physical attacks. The Down Special is punishable if you miss, so the Smash Attacks are more reliable.

As for Mario, he can be quite deadly if you know how to use him, and humiliating to the opponent if you KO them with the FLUDD (I have learned how)
I have never problems with Yoshi his egg roll and yeah, the down special is sometimes a bit risky.

Ughhhhhhh His throw has been nerfed, I hate it hate it hate it...... It used to have KO potential at around 120% now you have reach near 200% to KO someone with the throw.....
Really? That's really bad...

How about the battle Dr Mario vs Mario? Which one should be rated higher?

I have never problems with Yoshi his egg roll and yeah, the down special is sometimes a bit risky.
Hm? You dont have a problem with the Egg Roll? Then you must be fighting some noob players, the egg roll is extremely easy to stop. I confound the opponents by doing it in the air, but they end up shielding against it....

So, it's a B for Mario (Sorry, I won't go with + and -, or it'll be confusing). As for Dr. Mario, I don't really know, his moveset is almost the same as Mario, but without the FLUDD.

Really? That's really bad...

How about the battle Dr Mario vs Mario? Which one should be rated higher?
Well, Dr. Mario is stronger, but his ability to recover isnt as good due to the Super Sheet not getting the extra momentum that Marios Cape does, and his Super Jump Punch isnt as high as Marios.... However, the Doc Tornado does provide some extra height, but not the horizontal movement that the Cape gives you. If anything, theyre both B.

Hm? You dont have a problem with the Egg Roll? Then you must be fighting some noob players, the egg roll is extremely easy to stop. I confound the opponents by doing it in the air, but they end up shielding against it....
I have a really good tactic to make them crazy and then you can hit them.

I have a really good tactic to make them crazy and then you can hit them.
Try me, I have a weird play style. I know how to utilize Yoshi and Mario to a great extent.

So, as I suggested, both Mario are B.
What about Marth now ?
(By the way, we seriously need more members... It's not going to be forum-made if we only participate to do the list...)

So, as I suggested, both Mario are B.
What about Marth now ?
(By the way, we seriously need more members... It's not going to be forum-made if we only participate to do the list...)
Ehhhhh, Marth is out of my league. Id actually have to use him more to find out where he lies......

Ehhhhh, Marth is out of my league. Id actually have to use him more to find out where he lies......

Well, I think he deserves either the A or the S rank. He has a rather solid moveset, and as many mentioned, the tip of his sword deals extra damage.

Well, I think he deserves either the A or the S rank. He has a rather solid moveset, and as many mentioned, the tip of his sword deals extra damage.
Huh, I thought Marth got the nerfing treatment. Seems not to be a lot of change then. Like I said, I cant provide judgement, since my knowledge of Marth is close to none.

Huh, I thought Marth got the nerfing treatment. Seems not to be a lot of change then. Like I said, I cant provide judgement, since my knowledge of Marth is close to none.

Well, he got nerfed, but he still has the tip-of-the-sword bonus, and let's not forget that counter and that Side-B combo (that is really fast, by the way).

Well, he got nerfed, but he still has the tip-of-the-sword bonus, and let's not forget that counter and that Side-B combo (that is really fast, by the way).
True, and that Shield Breaker is also packs a punch. Still, I havent faced a good Marth player online yet.....

True, and that Shield Breaker is also packs a punch. Still, I havent faced a good Marth player online yet.....

There are some really good Marth players online. It's just that they're hard to find in that jungle of Little Mac players... !

A OR S?! No way man... I think Lucina is way better. Never faced a good Marth player.

A OR S?! No way man... I think Lucina is way better. Never faced a good Marth player.

Well, Lucina has unified damage, she hits weaker than Marth, but the whole part of her sword deals the same damage, where Marth's sword deals stronger damage at the tip, but lower everywhere else. He stills deserves an A in my opinion.

I'll just be here to vote and stuff. Not good at planning, and discussing tiers.

Reactions: D4rkDragon
Yeah, not in mine man. Looks like you have too much influence too the list :p

I would give Little Mac a S, just because when he can KO someone out and he hits you, you have (almost) no chance to survive and that is just mean

Back