SSB for 3DS 3DSPedia's SSB4 Tier (3DS/WiiU, Forum-Made)!

• Thread starter D4rkDragon
  • Start date
Shielding is his best option for Ganondorf, Perfect Shield, then strike back.
But any character can do that. It does even the playing field though.

But any character can do that. It does even the playing field though.
Ah, but not every character can hit as hard as Ganondorf. Once you get them, you get them really good. Also, the kick (Down-B) is an excellent attack for quickly striking your opponent at a distance.

Reactions: Artisan
Ah, but not every character can hit as hard as Ganondorf. Once you get them, you get them really good. Also, the kick (Down-B) is an excellent attack for quickly striking your opponent at a distance.
But that one can be dangerous too. I'll give it a C.

What do you guys think of Pikachu? I find him very dissapointing this year, I dislike him as much as I love how surprisingly well Yoshi plays. That says enough.

But that one can be dangerous too. I'll give it a C.

What do you guys think of Pikachu? I find him very dissapointing this year, I dislike him as much as I love how surprisingly well Yoshi plays. That says enough.

Pikachu ? Well, he isn't really great in SSB4 if we remove his Final Smash who lasts way too long in my opinion.

Pikachu ? Well, he isn't really great in SSB4 if we remove his Final Smash who lasts way too long in my opinion.
Yeah, in competitive play Pikachu can't use his Final Smash actually.

Recently I've seen Pikachu being played real well. When I find the video where Pikachu faces Fox (on 3DS) I'll let you know what I'm thinking...

Also think about the drastic differences between each character from each of the 4 games (but still in 3DS version). Olimar is a good example for Brawl, Jigglypuff for 64, Little Mac for 3DS. Like say try and find balances between Jigglypuff and Little Mac and see if Jigglypuff has any chances of winning since both characters that are heavy hitters with their own obvious niche.

Hmm of the ones mentioned here I would put:
ZSS at S rank easy
Little Mac at A
Yoshi at A
Mario at B
Dr Mario at B
Marth at A
Kirby at A
Meta Knight at A
Pikachu at B

Meta Knight A.

Have you guys noticed how good Bowser is? He deals huge damage, his shield protects him from all the counters and he can kill people by commiting suicide ( you will always win )! Definitely an A, maybe even S. The only disadvantage is that he is slow.

You say the committing suicide as if it's a good thing...
But I have to agree Bowser is an A for his huge damage, high survivability, good KO potential and all around good moves. He just misses S due to being a little too slow and having rather poor recovery.

You say the committing suicide as if it's a good thing...
But I have to agree Bowser is an A for his huge damage, high survivability, good KO potential and all around good moves. He just misses S due to being a little too slow and having rather poor recovery.
And also Bowser lacks a good projectile. Link and Mega Man are going to give Bowser a run for his money.

From the looks of things Olimar is starting to look like a SS player.

From the looks of things Olimar is starting to look like a SS player.
I have a feeling thats supposed to be a joke..... Olimar is actually ok in this game, his Up Special is much better tan that of Brawl, an having 3 Pikmin isnt actually bad, its now easier to see where your Pikmin are. He relies less on the Pikmin as well, and he also has an excellent air game and one of the best grab ranges. B or C is probably suited for Olimar

I have a feeling thats supposed to be a joke..... Olimar is actually ok in this game, his Up Special is much better tan that of Brawl, an having 3 Pikmin isnt actually bad, its now easier to see where your Pikmin are. He relies less on the Pikmin as well, and he also has an excellent air game and one of the best grab ranges. B or C is probably suited for Olimar
No. His Pluck is instant, his Side Special is very controlling and hard to counter, you can combo by grabbing after his Side Special. Because it's hard to outgrab him he can shield all he wants without pressure leading to the slow and painful death of his enemies. Not to mention the range on his Smashes is pretty good. He's just less of a menace in the air but can be a great edge guarder, which is all he needs to conquer. And spikes are good right?

Are you joking? He is better than last year but SS... B or maybe even C suits him well.

Are you joking? He is better than last year but SS... B or maybe even C suits him well.
He is great against characters with both short range and long. His attacks are hard to avoid and only physical counter moves are useful against him, that s if Olimar is in range. No one can even punish him in the air since his recovery is over a longer distance than before. It only leave him vulnerable if he doesn't grab the edge.

He's like Rosalina, just with three little Lumas that don't need to be controlled by the player.

I would give olimar an A. There's just not quite enough to justify S

I think Falco is a good b rank fighter. I don't know if anyone has noticed but his side b has a weak spike (or is it a meteor smash:confused:)
Anyway his b is very spammable in the air and he has a good air game. He can have a little trouble KOing people (i rely on his side smash to kill people)
His side b no longer leaves him helpless which improves his recovery ability but it does have quite a bit of end lag.
I like his aaa combo it's not great for trapping though.
I haven't fought one character that completely shuts him down but I always have trouble against Sonic.
Anyway I think he's a good B rank character

Telling from the last game, Yoshi would be a C, D or E, or maybe a B. Not because he's not a good character, it's just that so many other fighters can have more potential.

Actually, Rosalina HAS to be SS.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would put rosalina at an A actually. While she can be dominating she lacks what makes the S characters 'broken' per se.

Back