SSB for 3DS 3DSPedia's SSB4 Tier (3DS/WiiU, Forum-Made)!

• Thread starter D4rkDragon
  • Start date
I would give Little Mac a S, just because when he can KO someone out and he hits you, you have (almost) no chance to survive and that is just mean
Haha I won a game because of the KO smash. I had 50% damage and 1 life, he 0% and 1 life, used my KO smash and BOOM! Won :)

Haha I won a game because of the KO smash. I had 50% damage and 1 life, he 0% and 1 life, used my KO smash and BOOM! Won :)
@DerpendeZeepaal You were not the only one who did that to me :p

@DerpendeZeepaal You were not the only one who did that to me :p
Hehe :p

The advantages of little mac are in my opinion:

- He gives loads of damage
- You can really easy make a combo with him ( just mashing the a button )
- The KO smash...
- A really powerful and unexpected counter
- Unfair

Disadvantages:

- Yeah... Really horrible recovering
- His special attacks are pretty bad and sometimes even suicidable. His special <-- --> can kill him if you aren't good in the game, the up attack can kill after a smash but most of the time it's useless, his normal special is charging up and destroying the opponent with a grand slam, sounds awesome isn't it? WRONG! You have to charge way too long. The opponent can even counter you or just stand a mile away. The attack also has a cooling-down time, wich means the opponent has time to smash you again.

Overall is it definitely a S, overpowered and really easy to use.

Hehe :p

The advantages of little mac are in my opinion:

- He gives loads of damage
- You can really easy make a combo with him ( just mashing the a button )
- The KO smash...
- A really powerful and unexpected counter
- Unfair

Disadvantages:

- Yeah... Really horrible recovering
- His special attacks are pretty bad and sometimes even suicidable. His special <-- --> can kill him if you aren't good in the game, the up attack can kill after a smash but most of the time it's useless, his normal special is charging up and destroying the opponent with a grand slam, sounds awesome isn't it? WRONG! You have to charge way too long. The opponent can even counter you or just stand a mile away. The attack also has a cooling-down time, wich means the opponent has time to smash you again.

Overall is it definitely a S, overpowered and really easy to use.

You haven't talked about how grabs can be deadly to him when he reaches 60+%... While overall he does a great job at KOing and dealing much damage, when he isn't in the middle, he becomes a bit weaker (prone to grabs, chances of missing his Side-B and self-destruct, poor recovery...).
So, I'll wait for people to vote (sorry for influencing the thing back the, but not many members were participating...):
Should Little Macand Marth be classified as S or A Tier Characters ?

A at best IMO.

You haven't talked about how grabs can be deadly to him when he reaches 60+%... While overall he does a great job at KOing and dealing much damage, when he isn't in the middle, he becomes a bit weaker (prone to grabs, chances of missing his Side-B and self-destruct, poor recovery...).
So, I'll wait for people to vote (sorry for influencing the thing back the, but not many members were participating...):
Should Little Mac be classified as a S or as an A Tier Character ?
That's true but then Marth shouldn't be a S because he has a lot of disadvantages too :p

A at best IMO.

Okay, so, that's two A(s) if we count mine against one S (atm). Also, I updated the question, I added Marth to it. So, A or S for him ?

You should try listing those disadvantages, then.

I'm not really sure about Marth, to be honest.

A at best IMO.
At the best? So you say it's a C? That's why everybody plays with him ;)

Pfft, you've lost me there.

Never noticed it? Almost 1 of the 4 matches is against Little Mac :p

I think that everybody plays as him because of the KO Punch, but they doesn't really consider the disadvantage. I guess that there's really very few people who actually main him, and who count both the advantages and the disadvantages...

I think that everybody plays as him because of the KO Punch, but they doesn't really consider the disadvantage. I guess that there's really very few people who actually main him, and who count both the advantages and the disadvantages...
For the KO smash? Really?

Then, those guys who use him for that are just noobs. I use him for making Combo's :)

For the KO smash? Really?

Then, those guys who use him for that are just noobs. I use him for making Combo's :)

Well, most of the guys indeed use him for the KO punch, and not for his moveset, sadly.

Well, most of the guys indeed use him for the KO punch, and not for his moveset, sadly.
That is bad... I use Yoshi and Little Mac pure for the move set, I use Greninja because he is really fast :)

Which do you guys find the worst character in SSB4? For met it's Bowser Jr.

Last edited by a moderator:
Which do you guys find the worst character in SSB4? For met it's Bowser Jr.
Like, the absolute worst? Bowser Jr is amazing, he is definitely high tier.

Really? It's actually more that I hate him and the time I tried him I didn't like him.

And I expect a lot of Ganondorf's but always if I have to play against him I'm in trouble because I can't counter against him.

Really? It's actually more that I hate him and the time I tried him I didn't like him.

And I expect a lot of Ganondorf's but always if I have to play against him I'm in trouble because I can't counter against him.
Bowser Jr is super gimmicky, he has some excellent moves, and one of the best Up Specials and one of the best Side Smashes.

As for Ganondorf, he is quite easy to defeat, his slowness is a major weakness, and you can land so many hits.

Ganondorf has super armor on his Warlock punch, can down tilt into his side special, and is a very good edge guarder and all around is pretty devastating with the only issue for him being speed. The question is, is it enough to win against the likes of faster characters with projectiles and how.

Ganondorf has super armor on his Warlock punch, can down tilt into his side special, and is a very good edge guarder and all around is pretty devastating with the only issue for him being speed. The question is, is it enough to win against the likes of faster characters with projectiles and how.
Shielding is his best option for Ganondorf, Perfect Shield, then strike back.

Reactions: Artisan
Back