SSB for 3DS 3DSPedia's SSB4 Tier (3DS/WiiU, Forum-Made)!

• Thread starter D4rkDragon
  • Start date
Telling from the last game, Yoshi would be a C, D or E, or maybe a B. Not because he's not a good character, it's just that so many other fighters can have more potential.

Actually, Rosalina HAS to be SS.
Yoshi is more of an A character, he now has stronger moves, his aerials do lots of damages (I gave someone 30% damage within 3 seconds of the match) The Egg Toss gives him a small jump, an improvement from past games. His Tongue can now keep opponents trapped long enough for them to fall over the edge and not have the ability to recover. He is still quick, and that new Dash attack is extremely fast and pretty powerful. Id give him an A

Yoshi's down air can be pretty good too, it deals damage rapidly and gives room to make another move off of it. Yoshi I feel deserves and A.

Moving on, what tier should Sonic get? He's been hugely boosted but I don't think he deserves an S rank. His moves do a crazy amount of damage though, he has a pretty decent recovery and his damn spin attacks are really really annoying. I wouldn't give him an S though on account of his rather weak grabs and how open he is if his attacks are dodged. There's enough time to almost fully charge a smash if you Dodge well. Thus he gets an A.

Also @D4rkDragon if you have a spreadsheet or something of the tier list so far as our discussions have gone, that would be really awesome.

Also @D4rkDragon if you have a spreadsheet or something of the tier list so far as our discussions have gone, that would be really awesome.

Well, I'd like, but there's one problems: You guys change characters a bit too fast, and Ganondorf doesn't have a tier, and Marth don't have one neither.

Otherwise, here's a list of the characters I've managed to assign to tiers (with your votes, of course) :
S = Zero Suit Samus
A = Yoshi, Little Mac
B = Mario, Dr. Mario
C =
D =
E =

So, feel free to correct me if I had skipped any character.

Reactions: Ashkil
Honestly the small list that you just put up is all I wanted.
Anyway I think Marth deserves a B rank. He's got great power, dancing swords is incredibly fast and he's got that killer counter. My main problem with him is he's too floaty for a game that is more supportive of heavier characters.
Ganandorf deserves a B I feel. While he's undoubtedly buffed with his kick and charge getting way better range he just can't really compare to other characters. He's way too slow and his lack of projectiles is painful.

Also I think I change my vote of Dr Mario to C. When comparing him to other characters, he's just way too meh

Back