Best 3DS Demos?

• Thread starter zekiebouy
  • Start date
My favorites are Final Fantasy: Theatrythm and Conception II
(I wish there was a demo for Freaky Forms)

Beside the MH3U , now has the super smash bro 4 demo.it is agreat game to be play. Sonic lost world, castlevania and pokemon mystery dungeon gates of infinity..this a good game also .

Reactions: zekiebouy and Kakea
Well, the SSB4 demo takes the cake. It's just... perfect. And even knowing the game will be out in two days, I keep playing it, so the wait becomes easier to withstand.

Reactions: zekiebouy
I hope I can get the game as soon as it comes out:gamestop saying that they have alot preorders already so I might be forced to get a digital copy.

I think you all mentioned them. Overall I find easier to talk about the disappointing Demos as most of them are worth your time and feels pretty good. I didn't like the SSB demo as much as other people here seem to have but it wasn't disgraceful or anything. Playing against my room mate both using demos was great.

So... I'll leave the top three games whose demos I have enjoyed enough to recall straight away

1. Bravely Default
Before the demo I wasn't that impressed. Sure it sound neat but not something in my priority list. The demo was made in a way that let you explore the combat, the job classes and strategy, the world and random encounters by creating an alternative mini story that allows you to explore and understand exactly, at least in gameplay, this game will bring you. Then if you decide to buy the full game, the demo connects to it and to thank your support pass you a few things. ♥
Though I haven't opened the game anymore, I spent easily over 15 hours playing it. A demo, guys, just to level up classes and see what abilities were around..

2. Mutant Mudds

This demo hooked me out really badly. It gives enough chances to use and enough amount of levels to actually feel like you got a free mini game of excellent quality. It has this retro feeling that makes it pretty charming.

3. Harmony Knight
Another demo that can entertain you for a good amount of time. probably the only one I haven't played till the end because my sense of rhythm sucks when it comes to fly over tight spots while fighting a giant bee.

Last edited:
Reactions: zekiebouy, Kakea and Marc
I was impressed with the smash brothers demo. I has kept me entertained for around 4 hours fighting with my friends :3 It's the perfect way to show you how awesome the game is going to be. In the demo there is tons of stuff blocked off but it's a blast! I admit the single player gets dull after a while but the multiplayer never gets dull! What's boring about beating your friends up as a Pikachu! :D

SUPER SMASH BROTHERS BRAWL!!!!!!
Nuff Said...

I wish they had more demos particularly anticipated games and games that's been played steadily since they've been released,like Fantasy Life nes remix ect.

The best demos that compelled me to get the game was Ace attorney, project X zone and fire emblem awakening, i guess i liked these demos as it was also the type of games i like ^^ but the project X zone because of the graphics - they were good !

Reactions: Kakea
I agree with @Viking about the Ace Attorney Demo, it got a lot of nice touches to it and some funny puns about it being a demo.
I would also say the Smash Demo, because it was my most played demo, with 10+ hours i think.
The multiplayer is really fun.

The Smash demo. It has so much to offer.

I agree only up to a point for Smash Bros:For those who can't get the game there's too little for me,I know it's a demo but at least or one more level would be awesome!(I'm getting the game this week I'm saying if one couldn't it would be unfair)

The Super Smash Bros. demo is alright. It gives you a little look into the game. The 60FPS and the 30 FPS both look really great. Although, I'm surprised at the limited amount of characters (5, if you didn't know). I'm also surprised at who they chose not to have playable. Other than that, it is a good demo.

My top 3 demos on the eShop:

- Super Smash Bros. for 3DS demo
- Bravely Default demo
- Both Project X Zone demos

Reactions: zekiebouy and Kakea
I wish Fantasy Life Sonic Boom and Ninja heros?(I forgot the name) had a demo

Me too for Fantasy Life, a sort of demo to allow you to do the first quest of a single class that you could carry to the full game after.

I wish Fantasy Life Sonic Boom and Ninja heros?(I forgot the name) had a demo

Good news then, both Sonic Boom (3DS and Wii U versions) will have a demo released next week I suppose.
I only know the 3DS version will include one 3D speed level and one 2D level.

I will try them out, still I'm not sure of buying them... Maybe on sale?

Good news then, both Sonic Boom (3DS and Wii U versions) will have a demo released next week I suppose.
I only know the 3DS version will include one 3D speed level and one 2D level.

I will try them out, still I'm not sure of buying them... Maybe on sale?
Sounds interesting enough, like you said however, most likely won't buy the game anytime soon

Oras demo is coming

I liked; Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Gates to infinity, Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's treasure, Kingdom Hearts - Dream Drop distance, and Sonic Lost world. :)
Mystery dungeon is good. I played it for a while but got rid of it. The demo just isn't long enough. Then again, isn't that what nintendo wants? Us getting a demo, thinking "not long enough, i should get the full game"? It's one of their sources of income.

Back