Best 3DS Demos?

• Thread starter zekiebouy
  • Start date
I like the denpa men demos, as well as pokemon mystery dungeon, chibi-robo, airace speed, and witch and hero. All good, but the best is witch and hero. The demo isn't just 5 minutes, it can take up to 2 hours to max all items and beat all levels. It is also a little bit challenging.

One that I can recommend is color Zen. it's actually a fun little puzzle game. (BTW if you want to try the tomodachi life demo I still have one of my demo codes. Just PM me for it)

its a giant tie bettween the smash bros demo and kingdom hearts demo the smash bros demo has somethings to do and the kingdom hearts demo was litited but still fun but i expect that pokemon oras demo to be the best

I think one of the best demos was the Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Special Demo that was reserved for Platinum Club Nintendo Members. It is exactly the same as the regular one, but it just had unlimited uses. I think it is a pretty good demo, because I like using the five available characters to challenge different leveled computers. I literally have played this demo for a combined total of about 20 hours! (I also like the demo, because I am too lazy to get the actual Super Smash Bros. for 3DS game :wtf:)

I like the Super Smash Bros Brawl demo the most. It is really fun. You can be five characters. Villager,Link, Mega man, Mario, and pikachu. Also you can only play one level, but it is still really fun.

I wish there was a demo for A Link Between Worlds, I would love to try that game before I take a chance to buy it. The game looks fun, but even games that look fun can turn out to be a disappointing moment.

oras demo? what's that?

@ErixSan I can't wait for the demo and I wish I had money to buy it as soon as it comes out but I spent to much on the Smash Bros! and Nova what's oras demo?

Last edited by a moderator:
They're going to make a POKEMON DEMO? It'll probably be like exciting torture,because you might be able to see a few pokemon but you can't go beyond the small area you start at and you'll be tortured trying to wait to see the rest!

The Super Smash Bros demo was my favorite but I disliked how desperate people were ffor the special code it was honestly quite pathetic and the people who sold it for money should be ashamed of themselves that was just an awful week

Reactions: Kakea
I hope a Fantasy Life demo!:they have the community on miiverse!(And people SOLD Smash Demo? how could they get away with it when Smash was coming next week? they're as pathetic as the people who bought it!)

I have two best demo's. First one is the SSB demo (awesome), and the second is the Alpha Sapphire/Omega Ruby demo, which is really really really AWESOME :)

Hmm, I don't play a lot of demos, but... The SSB4 Demo is my best bet. I mean, it was pretty decent for a demo. It kept me attached for a week, and it was nice to see one of my childhood games on a 3DS. There was good graphics, gameplay, etc. which made the demo pretty good.

I don't go in the eshop alot...the oras demo's out!!?

The best demos I have played are:
Naruto Shippuden
Spider Man[can't remember its name full name]
Super Smash Bros[really fun and enjoying till my circle pad came out}
and of course the ORAS demo but the stats that they give the pokemon to me are lame.

Do they limit what level you can go to in the demo? (I wish more games had demos!)

Yes they do,
it's just an island sort of, with a little adventure, after you can go to another island just to battle random NPCs,
and it's really short. The demo is not in the e-shop, I had it through the Pokémon Trainer Club.

Super smash bros. for me. Because of that, i stop playing my bravely default game. I continue playing ssb demo until the i spend all 30 uses. Now i want the full version of the game.

Back