Best 3DS Demos?

• Thread starter zekiebouy
  • Start date
I think I may have played almost 15 demos at this point in time,and I recognize these as being my favorites in order I've downloaded them:
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance
  • Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure
  • Sonic Lost World
  • Mario Golf World Tour
  • Super Smash Bros. for 3DS
All of them have lend a fun and promising preview of what the final product had,and ended up in my wishlist after I played them.I admit even that I kept the Kingdom Hearts 3D demo in my 3DS three years since I've downloaded until I got the actual game,and the rhythm games from the Rhythm Thief demo were memorized in my head. :p

I think the Smash Demo and Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance Demo were great.
Smash: I liked the Smash demo a lot.It was limited, yes, But it was still fun.I think I played as Link and Villager the most.They were the best ones of all the characters I tried.I kinda wished you could switch it to stock instead of time because I don't like Timed Smash Battles the best but they're ok IMO.Now the stages *sigh* don't get mad me for this.I think it was stupid for Nintendo to only have 2 stages available in the demo but since they only have two stages make the two stages fun stages don't just had FD and BF.
KH3D: Not much to say about this demo for me.The only thing I could say about it is Fantastic.

Reactions: Kakea
Back