Best 3DS Demos?

• Thread starter zekiebouy
  • Start date
I like the Mario and Luigi: Dream Team demo, the music is awesome, I freakin loved the bosses that you could fight and the bit of adventure that you had to go through.

Reactions: Kakea and zarkgames
Super smash bros 3ds.
Very good demo

Shoot I kinda wanted to see the Oras demo...(I lot of good comments about the Smash Demo! :) It's fun but I REALLY wished it had more:if I didn't have the game I would've only played it once every few months maybe...

I also played some demos on my 3ds, and I agree with you that one of the best demos is the one for MH3 Ultimate. Actually it was the reason why I got to buy the game from the eshop1 haha I have also played Sonic lost world and pokemon omega an dalpha zaphire, but they're not so good

I stopped playing Pokémon, it was too Eeesh.I haven't seen anymore good demos in the yet since (only because I didn't have it) Smash bros now they're not even trying to get anyone to buy anything....(probrably because it's the holidays they're making money anyway)

Many of you may not know this but there was this spider man demo which was cool also,i had to go searching and searching deep for it in the e-shop and found more exciting demos.The spider demo was enjoyable like the smash one but the smash was better.

:eek:There are demos hidden in Eshop!!? Is there hidden games too!: the price probably so low it would be like downloading it free!

the price is not that low and sometimes when a game is a demo it does not show it infront of the screen when you check it out and it doesn't always show up in the demos section.

Reactions: Kakea
Yup, like the Style Savvy Trendsetters demos, you have to really search for them to get them, but I'm happy I did, since your save file is transferred to your full game once you start.

IT'm going to look hard if I get a chance this weekend:I saw some good demos in the Eshop today but couldn't download anything, plus I'm kinda excited to see the new Minecraft clone coming up!

A good demo is sonic lost world. It was fun and the graphics were well made. After you play the demo of this game you will just want more to play. Another good demo is monster hunter 4. You can play online and co-op with people. There is also many hunters to choose as. Another good demo is smash bros which is probably the best demo.

I played the lost world demo.....I didn't like it as much as others, Smash bros coulda let you play more levels.(I did buy smash bros 3DS :D it's fun but REALLY short...) and I wanted to see monster hunter 4 but I need more space on my Micro SD card,I would replace it with my other ones, but The New 3DS has to be opened to get it out to replace it...

I've played plenty of demos but sometimes there's those demos that I played too many times because it was very fun :p
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate - it was a really fun game that I played, I remember playing the MH3U demo but I had no idea of the controls but this one seemed more easy with the interface so that made it tons of fun.
  • SSB4 - I've played this probably over 100 times
  • KH:DDD - It was one of the first things I've played on my 3ds :p it was fun to play over and over

Reactions: Kakea
I loved (if I didn't say it yet) Final fantasy Theatrythm,Naruto extreme shippuden,Tomodachi Life, Witch Hero, Solid snake, Smash Bros! I don't why I played puzzles and dragons...... and Conception 2!! I thought cube creator was going to be fun, but....eeeeesh!

I think a really cool demo is Stella Glow because it has really good story and a gameplay similar to Fire Emblem Awakening.
Another demo I like is Harmonight because it's a really fun rhythm game, especially for the fans of the rhythm heaven video game series. It had a story similar to the Mario series and has rhythm filled action.

The first demo I really played on my 2DS was Bravely Default... I really liked it a lot! +I got extra stuff :3 I didn't have a lot of other games to play at the time, so I just never closed the software to avoid the use count and played it for days.
..then I got the game and after like chapter 5, the job grinding chased me away from it ;w;
Otherwise, eum, PMD: Gates to Infinity, Etrian Mystery Dungeon: IV, and MH4U were demos that I all liked--but the MH4U demo didn't tell me that there was so much character customization in the full game ;w; I didn't even know that there was so much more in the real game.
Yokai-Watch was.... I could tell it was a very good demo, and it didn't have a lot of handholding, but it wasn't my type of game. A little short compared to the other ones, though, with about half an hour of gameplay if you don't explore everything.

There many demos i loved from nintedon eshop and played serveral times but mine favourite one is -

Pokemon omeg ruby and alpha sapphire when these game were just about to out i was really excited for them as pokemon was thing i love since my childhood , i was planning to buy it on very first but unfortunately it was out of stock so i decided to play demo until and unless i got full version.

I played the Yokai watch demo last month,I loved how much stuff there is to catch: It has 2 things to try to collect and it's fun even in a small demo! Trying to catch bugs and Yokai is fun....I just wish there was a definite way to catch them...

My favourite demos are probably:
Etrian Odyssey Untold: pretty lenghty for a demo and had a lot of fun maxing out (regarding what the demo lets you :p) characters and doing quests.
Project Mirai DX: I just love Senbonzakura! And really it's really challenging trying to obtain perfect scores.
Sonic Lost World: despite the real quality of the full game (which I'm not sure about) is fun to play and does what a demo is supposed to do: making the player curious to play the full game and, at the same time showing they how the whole things works.
Rayman Origins: let's be honest, the gane has sone serious issues on 3DS - that's why I'm planning to buy it for Vita or Xbox 360 - first that blurred graphics which make eyes bleeding, but the game itself is really fun, has a fantastic gameplay, especially the shoot 'em up level, and a wonderful soundtrack.

The Legend of Legacy. Even if you're limited to two stages, you do have the option to explore at your pace and get items, weapons, etc. to transfer over to the full game. And boy, did I have a great time doing that. Especially when the Shadow Element overpowered the other three. I was always finding rare items so I was often entering and exiting an area trying to find them.

Back