Best Pokemon You Got From Wonder Trade

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
A chimchar with iron fist ability.

ah, i got a shiny Hitmonchan :p i think that's the best thing i've ever got so far.

I got a 6 iv shiny ditto.

No I'm joking, it wasn't 6ivs just shiny ._.
It had all the Ivs marked though so I got all juiced when I went to the Iv checker. I turned that smile upside down. Never trust wondertrade iv markers xD

I still love it. 3iv shiny ditto ftw c:

I got some pretty neat Pokemon from Wonder Trade, I remember having got a Froakie with Protean at one point and recieving a Haunter which proceeded to evolve into a Gengar. Minor stuff, but still pretty cool for me.

I don't care too much about natures, so it's always cool to get someone's cast off Charmanders and other pokemon. They always have good moves and sometimes Hidden abilities. Best I've ever got was a foreign Protean Froakie, which I then used to breed for shinies.

I got a lot of starters from the wonder trade, but the best pokemon i ever got from a wonder trade was when i put in a zigzagoon i had gotten from a wonder trade, and i got a phanphy. Phanphy is one of my favorite pokemon, and this one i just kept with me using pickup to find random little helpful things here and there. Then i decided to train it some, and now its a really powerful level 86 donophan, amazin at tanking elite four.

I've had a few good pokemon from wondertrade including a few legendaries but the best pokemon I have received by far was a kalos born shiny politoed that had 5 perfect IV's and had been EV trained too. I can't remember exactly what I traded for it but I was breeding for IV's at the time so it wasn't a bad pokemon.

I got a Japanese Froakie and I once traded a shiny Eevee

The absolute best pokemon I've gotten from WT is probably my Shiny Magikarp, Its name is Tickles :p

A couple of Starter Pokémons. Not that great, other than for collecting, and that's nice enough.
I got some lvl40-45 pokémons too, but I generally throw them back in my next trade.

Reactions: Derplink_:3
i got a lvl 50 shiny talonflame with gale wings,pokerus and an adamant nature

Attachments

• WIN_20150217_174725.JPG
    WIN_20150217_174725.JPG
    178.1 KB · Views: 32
The best thing I got from wonder trade was a Larvitar. He had 6 ivs, a good nature and a couple of egg moves! The next best thing was a shiny Turtwig and the only reason I'm putting Larvitar first is cause he could be trained to BR whereas Turtwig was just an ordinary (Not ordinary) shiny Pokemon.

I got an Yveltal but nothing else interesting

By far the best was a fully EV'd and 4 VI'd Japanese Dragonite with Multiscale. It even has a good nature. I really hope it was just a Japanese guy being nice, and not a missclick.

Shiny lvl74(I think it was around that level) sucker punch Bisharp

Reactions: MegaDarkLucario12
Best Pokemon I've gotten from Wonder Trade? I've gotten a Jolly shiny lv. 50 Cinncino that was EV trained with Spd and Atk, and a shiny Sudowoodo, lv. 23. Besides those, I've gotten some safari exclusives and one of those Lucarios from Korrina, and a few lv. 80-100s. And we can't forget about the Snorlaxs named "UrMum"... Some people are truly generous.

Reactions: MegaDarkLucario12
The best pokemon I got through Wonder Trading was a lvl. 100 Moltres.

When i used the internet needed for the 3ds to go online by my friend's i got a Treeko with leaf storm,crunch and more hard top find moves on a treeko plus it had a hidden ability.Was the best wonder trade for me even though i rarely wonder trade since i don't have the internet needed.

Well, I once got a Scizor through the Wonder trade system, so that is the best Wonder trade pokemon I have gotten to this date. I just started alpha Sapphire, so I wanted to see if I could get a pokemon for my team that I could not Catch this early in the game. I got a Sneasel, And the Sneasel was very useful against Roxanne, because I did not have anything good against rock at that time.

I got 100 pokerus linoone a shiny eevee a pokerus corphish awesome treeko and a froakie

Back